PDA

View Full Version : Ebon daggers

Jtisthebest
03-25-2019, 12:48 PM
A player claimed they are reflecting damage but the proc reads as they damage enemys near the user while the proc is active. Not sure if bug or just a confused player, This was in deep marsh. Thnx in advance :)

Bluehazee
03-25-2019, 06:42 PM
A player claimed they are reflecting damage but the proc reads as they damage enemys near the user while the proc is active. Not sure if bug or just a confused player, This was in deep marsh. Thnx in advance :)

Ebon daggers reflect dmg and increase health insanely when proc up (friend went from 11100 to 22000 health when i checked)

will0
03-25-2019, 09:46 PM
omg ... poor mage ebon staff :)

Snowdager
03-26-2019, 02:08 PM
Hmm if this is true, ebon staff needs a major buff... mage ebon weapons are useless compared to aegis and daggers...

Bluehazee
03-29-2019, 06:16 AM
Hmm if this is true, ebon staff needs a major buff... mage ebon weapons are useless compared to aegis and daggers...

Well, you can test in game if you have a friend with ebon daggers. Didn't see any rogue coming here to deny what i said, could be enough proof too.
About staff, proc mechanic based on no stun and take damage is ridiculous, and also terribly underpowered if you compare it to aegis/daggers.

So aegis reflect tons of dmg from mobs and bosses - i see tanks going forward in m6 and clearing zone before you can reach them.

Daggers have a very nice dmg proc, also reflects dmg (didnt check numbers on this but i think more than staff, not so high as aegis) and doubles rogue health.

And staff...reflection can work if you are solo in map, which is risky because mages are not supposed to take high damage. Otherwise warrior taunts enemies or rogue execute them before you can do anything noticiable, and mage becomes useless.

Im very dissapointed with staff proc. Im not asking to nerf any of the other ebon weapons even if i think its necessary. Just do something about staff. If i look at current prices of this items (aegis around 60m, daggs around 70m & staff around 45m) i really feel like staff is the most expensive. Looking at price-satisfaction relation, i'd rather pay 70m for a good weapon than 45m for a bad one. I honestly think im paying a lot of gold for just a high raw dmg weapon since proc is totally 'meh', but i doubt devs will do something about this.
It would be nice if they test weapons of every class so they can see differences and look for a bit of balance

will0
03-29-2019, 06:36 AM
Well, you can test in game if you have a friend with ebon daggers. Didn't see any rogue coming here to deny what i said, could be enough proof too.
About staff, proc mechanic based on no stun and take damage is ridiculous, and also terribly underpowered if you compare it to aegis/daggers.

So aegis reflect tons of dmg from mobs and bosses - i see tanks going forward in m6 and clearing zone before you can reach them.

Daggers have a very nice dmg proc, also reflects dmg (didnt check numbers on this but i think more than staff, not so high as aegis) and doubles rogue health.

And staff...reflection can work if you are solo in map, which is risky because mages are not supposed to take high damage. Otherwise warrior taunts enemies or rogue execute them before you can do anything noticiable, and mage becomes useless.

Im very dissapointed with staff proc. Im not asking to nerf any of the other ebon weapons even if i think its necessary. Just do something about staff. If i look at current prices of this items (aegis around 60m, daggs around 70m & staff around 45m) i really feel like staff is the most expensive. Looking at price-satisfaction relation, i'd rather pay 70m for a good weapon than 45m for a bad one. I honestly think im paying a lot of gold for just a high raw dmg weapon since proc is totally 'meh', but i doubt devs will do something about this.
It would be nice if they test weapons of every class so they can see differences and look for a bit of balance

I @Echo this again .. Ebon Staff needs a rework !!! please cinco take a look .... since this is not a issue not all dev are checking they said this is more like a "complain".....

curseacrew
03-29-2019, 08:09 AM
ebon staff is op. the proc in pvp is almost same with aegis

Snowdager
03-29-2019, 08:41 AM
ebon staff is op. the proc in pvp is almost same with aegis

If you think this statement is true, you have never used an ebon staff, or seen an ebon aegis in pvp lol

curseacrew
03-29-2019, 08:43 AM
If you think this statement is true, you have never used an ebon staff, or seen an ebon aegis in pvp lol

i never been use but i try it with vs with staff. deflect proc is not bad.

have you try it?

Snowdager
03-29-2019, 08:45 AM
i never been use but i try it with vs with staff. deflect proc is not bad.

have you try it?

If you have never used it how did you try it... and it’s reflect, not deflect... you really shouldn’t talk about a weapon being “op” if you have never used it.

curseacrew
03-29-2019, 08:47 AM
If you have never used it how did you try it... and it’s reflect, not deflect... you really shouldn’t talk about a weapon being “op” if you have never used it.

i told u i vs in pvp the mage with staff and when he get proc and i hit im dead.
try it also to find out your self

Snowdager
03-29-2019, 08:51 AM
i told u i vs in pvp the mage with staff and when he get proc and i hit im dead.

Ebon Aegis kills me when I hit my opponent 3 times while reflect is proced, and I have 3.5k dmg, and over 8k armor, 9k health (mage), however, when my staff procs, my opponent who has 11k armor and 3k dmg, can hit me the entire time reflect is proced, and still not die... tell me, does that sound the same to you?

Snowdager
03-29-2019, 08:53 AM
well then i’d Suggest you work on your armor lol, I own ebon staff, ebon aegis and Ebon daggers, and the staff is by far the weakest...

curseacrew
03-29-2019, 08:53 AM
Ebon Aegis kills me when I hit my opponent 3 times while reflect is proced, and I have 3.5k dmg, and over 8k armor, 9k health (mage), however, when my staff procs, my opponent who has 11k armor and 3k dmg, can hit me the entire time reflect is proced, and still not die... tell me, does that sound the same to you?

your opponent maybe is a tank. try it with rog.
you cant kill a tank even 8k armor and 10k hp with jugg active

Snowdager
03-29-2019, 08:56 AM
your opponent maybe is a tank. try it with rog.
you cant kill a tank even 8k armor and 10k hp with jugg active

Ok, I’ve done it with rogues as well, same thing happened, and I can kill tanks with way higher stats than that, just not with the ebon staff reflect proc.

Snowdager
03-29-2019, 09:08 AM

Also I hope you realize your only basing your opinion on you (not having ebon) dueling a mage who does have ebon. I on the other hand am basing mine on me (mage with ebon) vs a warrior (with ebon) which would actually give accurate results unlike your 1 “duel” with a non ebon user and ebon user, besides the fact that I use all 3 of the “reflect proc” ebon weapons on my toons, I think I know allot more about Ebons compared to someone who “dueled a mage who used ebon staff”

curseacrew
03-29-2019, 09:09 AM
Oh really? Your rich to have all xd

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Snowdager
03-29-2019, 09:23 AM
Oh really? Your rich to have all xd

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Yes, hard work over the years of playing al does eventually pay off.