PDA

View Full Version : removing the mechanic that locks maps if you leave pt

Gufugufutwo
03-25-2019, 08:16 PM
i just wanted to ask, since there are lots of bugs and stuff being patched, could i ask for the mechanic that locks maps to be removed? Im mainly talking about when ur running maus, if everyone in the map leaves the pt, the map then counts as "full" and no one can join back in. This is an extremely irritating mechanic, that im sure everyone has gotten screwed over by it before. I don't see any real purpose to this mechanic existing, as it doesn't help anyone, it only serves to lock maps on accident. i hope this is considered for a fix ;)
if u have any suggestions or comments, feel free to leave them down below, but please, no salt, im not crying, im just asking for a change

Motherless_Child
03-26-2019, 01:15 AM
i just wanted to ask, since there are lots of bugs and stuff being patched, could i ask for the mechanic that locks maps to be removed? Im mainly talking about when ur running maus, if everyone in the map leaves the pt, the map then counts as "full" and no one can join back in. This is an extremely irritating mechanic, that im sure everyone has gotten screwed over by it before. I don't see any real purpose to this mechanic existing, as it doesn't help anyone, it only serves to lock maps on accident. i hope this is considered for a fix ;)
if u have any suggestions or comments, feel free to leave them down below, but please, no salt, im not crying, im just asking for a change

Understandable frustration but, general discussion is mainly for communicating with other players..... If your intent is to relay this to DEVS, probably best to use a different section......

Oakmaiden
03-26-2019, 09:15 AM
Remiem is actively monitoring the Suggestion n Feedback section and has a thread for game improvements..

Futumsh
03-26-2019, 10:27 AM
In the next update, forming a party takes ownership of an existing party zone if there is no longer anyone present from the old party.

And yes, please use the Suggestions forum for things like this in the future.

Gufugufutwo
03-26-2019, 10:55 AM
Ok thanks :F

Fyrce
03-26-2019, 05:01 PM
hmmm...does that mean you have to form a party in order for anyone else to join?

Not exactly the same as open zone, so just curious. Definitely better than a closed zone when one is alone though.

Futumsh
03-26-2019, 05:48 PM
hmmm...does that mean you have to form a party in order for anyone else to join?

Not exactly the same as open zone, so just curious. Definitely better than a closed zone when one is alone though.

Yes - if it was a party zone before, it stays as a party zone, just this lets the person that wants to stay invite new people.

Gufugufutwo
03-26-2019, 08:29 PM
so this means wont say "full/reserved" anymore, even if the pt disbands right?

Futumsh
03-26-2019, 09:19 PM
so this means wont say "full/reserved" anymore, even if the pt disbands right?

If someone still in the zone makes a new party, people in the new party should not get that message. Before creating the new party, or people not in the new party would still get that (just like they would have before it was disbanded for not being in the old party).

Gufugufutwo
03-26-2019, 10:22 PM
awesome! thanks!