PDA

View Full Version : LVL 30 Bear

Ilikemage
12-04-2011, 12:44 PM
What's good equipment for a level 30 Bear and also a good build ? Lemmme know:)

Ellyidol
12-04-2011, 12:49 PM
I loved the riot bear at 30. Str iceberg armors with a shiv talon, and an iceberg long sword for those times I just want more damage.

The builds can differ very much on play style IMO. Stats are pretty standard as enough str to put on armors and enough dex to put on weapon (if the lower level stat requirements have been changed).

Zapoke
12-04-2011, 09:46 PM
I loved the riot bear at 30. Str iceberg armors with a shiv talon, and an iceberg long sword for those times I just want more damage.

The builds can differ very much on play style IMO. Stats are pretty standard as enough str to put on armors and enough dex to put on weapon (if the lower level stat requirements have been changed).

They haven't been changed yet, to much of my own annoyance..

Best is iceberg w/ 2h and a lower level dex helm, or a Vyxnaar helm if you have the money to spend. If you're relatively new to bears, a shivering talon set with a snow cap (dex) is easier to use, though it's a lot less damage. If you use iceberg, you put 94 str, rest dex. If the shivering set, pure dex. As always, I recommend dex rings. Even if it's level 10, I find them better then strength rings. And also as always, I recommend armor rings with hit for strength, and with crit for dex.

Reason I don't like the strength shield/hatchet is because it's armor won't counter the loss of damage.