PDA

View Full Version : Bear tournement!:)

pvpmaster
07-15-2010, 04:41 PM
ok got bored heh to b honest i tried it and most peps didnt show up when other peps where on so i declare everyone a winner but.. buddyf gizerbeam warriorteen gigglez chadawsome inittowint beardedbear and crystalize

Godzkiller-
Warriorteen-
Mainswiftfire-
Gizerbeam-
Buddyf-
Gigglez
Chadawsome-
Inittowint-
Beardedbear
Crystalize-

GIZERBEAMVS CHADAWSOME-WINNER OF THIS FIGHTS CRYSTALIZE IN SECOND ROUND

GODZKILLER VS GIGGLEZ-WINNER OF THIS FIGHTS MANSWIFTFIRE IN SECOND ROUND
SECOND ROUND
INITTOWINT VS BEARDEDBEAR-WINNER OF THIS FIGHTS MANFIRESWIFT OR WHOEVER BEAT HIM
BUDDYF VS WARRIORTEEN-WINNER OF THIS FIGHTS CRYSTALIZE OR WHOEVER BEAT HIM
thts the bracket tht challoge.com gave me so far

Royce
07-15-2010, 05:02 PM
How the heck do you teleport? I've seen that, but figured it's just a symptom of lag...
Also by "pure" bear, do you just mean with Str as the primary attribute, or is there a Str requirement for entry?

Edit: Third question, does it really seem proper for you to be judging the fights and also competing in the tournament? That's sketchy if you ask me.

Edit 2: What's the prize? Are you keeping some of the gold, or does the whole pot go to the winner?

pvpmaster
07-15-2010, 05:10 PM
How the heck do you teleport? I've seen that, but figured it's just a symptom of lag...
Also by "pure" bear, do you just mean with Str as the primary attribute, or is there a Str requirement for entry?

Edit: Third question, does it really seem proper for you to be judging the fights and also competing in the tournament? That's sketchy if you ask me.

Edit 2: What's the prize? Are you keeping some of the gold, or does the whole pot go to the winner?
umm all u need is to b a bear thts not a hybrid so u can hve str and dex but u cant b a bow bear or smarty pants bear
and all the gold goes to the winner
for the fights i only judge if they teleport so does it really matter if i play and watch for teleports and ways to cheat

Royce
07-15-2010, 05:13 PM
umm all u need is to b a bear thts not a hybrid so u can hve str and dex but u cant b a bow bear or smarty pants bear
for the fights i only judge if they teleport so does it really matter if i play and watch for teleports and ways to cheat

Ok, thanks. I don't use my bear much for PvP, but I might be interested in giving it a go. When will the tournament be held?

I gotta go investigate this whole teleporting thing...

Banned
07-15-2010, 05:17 PM

So I assume sexy shiv bears are excluded?

Royce
07-15-2010, 05:19 PM

Probably so, but a melee bear tournament would be pretty cool. Smartybears could enter but would have to use fisticuffs.

Banned
07-15-2010, 05:28 PM
Probably so, but a melee bear tournament would be pretty cool. Smartybears could enter but would have to use fisticuffs.

Haha, that would be awesome. Actually, I think a straight up fisticuffs, with skills included, tournament would be pretty fun.

pvpmaster
07-15-2010, 05:37 PM
:P sorry banned but im doing all bear types next heh :) if u want in ill add u for tht

pvpmaster
07-15-2010, 05:38 PM
Ok, thanks. I don't use my bear much for PvP, but I might be interested in giving it a go. When will the tournament be held?

I gotta go investigate this whole teleporting thing...

well the tornement will b assigned a date when 10 peps join more can still join then but i will work with everyone to find a date they can make

Banned
07-15-2010, 05:39 PM
:P sorry banned but im doing all bear types next heh :) if u want in ill add u for tht

Alright, sounds awesome.

Barbamitsos
07-15-2010, 07:29 PM
Will this fail like the 2nd tourn? ~.~

bmc85uk
07-15-2010, 07:58 PM
Will this fail like the 2nd tourn? ~.~

If you're involved, yeah....But no really, it's all down to how much preparation goes into it.

pvpmaster
07-15-2010, 08:03 PM
ima work on it pretty good so i can garentee u if i can get 10+ people to do this it wont fail

maneut
07-15-2010, 09:25 PM
Count me in, I'll join as ManeSwiftFire, my rusty Tank, hehe.. :)

pvpmaster
07-16-2010, 09:44 AM
kk maneut i added him in send me a friend request on him

also ur the 10th guy so ill b looking for a date soon

v5point0
07-16-2010, 11:11 AM
We all know that bear fights can get very lengthy, so what would you do if nobody dies after a prolonged period.

pvpmaster
07-16-2010, 11:35 AM
id continue watchin someone would evantually win

v5point0
07-17-2010, 12:18 AM
id continue watchin someone would evantually win

Yes if one screws up. But otherwise are you prepared to be on forever?

pvpmaster
07-17-2010, 11:00 AM
:p my bear fights dont last tht long i pwn but some others well yeh im prepared thts part of the points of y im hosting cause long fights r fun

maneut
07-17-2010, 09:18 PM
Btw, just so I get my timing right.. the bear tourney starts in about 13hrs 42 mins of this posting right?? :)

Azrael
07-19-2010, 09:39 AM
I said wait for the skill revamp...

v5point0
07-20-2010, 02:10 PM
I said wait for the skill revamp...

This won't do much effect in a strictly warrior bear competition.

Barbamitsos
07-20-2010, 06:39 PM
If you're involved, yeah....But no really, it's all down to how much preparation goes into it.

Malakismene -.-

bmc85uk
07-20-2010, 07:20 PM
Malakismene -.-

Apologies, I was being sarcastic it's only banter, no need for name calling.

v5point0
07-20-2010, 10:19 PM
Malakismene -.-

Apologies, I was being sarcastic it's only banter, no need for name calling.

I had to google (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080321101447AAI6syQ) this to find out the meaning