PDA

View Full Version : Jewel Farming for rougues

Deathlyreaper
03-26-2019, 06:34 PM
Do you guys advice it or should I just stick to esg, which earns me roughly 100-120k per hour.

Also if you guys could point me to a guide as to where to farm for jewels. Also, is it good to equip more than one elixir at a time?

CHAOSSS
03-26-2019, 06:52 PM
Do you guys advice it or should I just stick to esg, which earns me roughly 100-120k per hour.

Also if you guys could point me to a guide as to where to farm for jewels. Also, is it good to equip more than one elixir at a time?For warrior.. Equip...fury/finesse/mind...use magma pet..for AA..Glintstone Aegis...and a speed set helps.. Go for Elite maps with big mobs..i do Rockhorn summit Tindirin...Elite....also sometimes i solo Maus 1 ...just for the mobs...the best mobs there seem to be the ones with the Necromancer dudes that make the purple flowers.. Pull your mobs together in one big pull...Hit magma AA..then Use aegis the added proc effect..Keep all your Gold runner chests..for opening.. For more elixirs... Drop rate kinda sucks...but is better i think then paying a super high price for one elixer on market.. Hopefully this helps.. Sorry all i play is warrior ..im unsure how to farm with mage and rogue ... ign Topfrog

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

CHAOSSS
03-26-2019, 06:55 PM
After crafting all the jewels..to weak ..i sell.. For 300k for 100 jewels....can farm hard and make 1-2m a day this way... Maybe more..but gets tiring after awhile lol..id stick with esg if that seems to work best for you

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

Azerothraven
03-26-2019, 07:26 PM
U can’t farm jewels as a rogue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xinghvn
03-26-2019, 07:49 PM
U can’t farm jewels as a rogue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why not? I've seen a few using rogues to farm jewels, mostly uses trap and razor. Not that great when compared to mages and tanks but its still pretty decent.

Azerothraven
03-26-2019, 08:46 PM
Why not? I've seen a few using rogues to farm jewels, mostly uses trap and razor. Not that great when compared to mages and tanks but its still pretty decent.

Not even close.

Xinghvn
03-26-2019, 08:52 PM
Not even close.

The farming jewels video in youtube by trueorigin was good. But then again it was 3 years ago, not sure if there were any changes.

Azedz
03-26-2019, 09:30 PM
Stick to ESG as rogue lol

Jewel farming requires a lot more knowledge, a warrior, big investment, a lot of crafting slot, and max craft inventory slots

As I mentioned in my post earlier, jewel farming can earn you 700k-1m in around 1 hour worth of farming.

Good Luck, see you in arlor

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

ancestor
03-26-2019, 10:24 PM
I farmed jewels as a rogue a few months ago. Probably used 10 elixers of each class. Definitely not as good as warriors but you can still make profit. But as elixer prices are at 30k each for finesse (which is crazy) I would not touch jewel farming. I used razor trap and poison with drag blades and magma (I'm honestly the only rogue I saw farming timed rockhorn) and I was getting 1 finesse and a standard per a elixer of each class jewel. It's just not worth it now at these prices. I have a warrior and I fill up my crafting inventory in half the elixer time. It's just no comparison. Stick to esg. Save 7m and buy glint for war. And another 3m for crafting slots and crafting inventory. But if you don't want to spend 10m on it. Don't and stick to what you know

Motherless_Child
03-26-2019, 10:44 PM

Also if you guys could point me to a guide as to where to farm for jewels. Also, is it good to equip more than one elixir at a time?

Dang.........

I need gold loot..... LOL.......

If you can make the amount of gold you listed "per HOUR", abandon jewel farming.........

LOL..........

Gonna make me begin to farm again.... LOL.......

Stick to gold........... Jewels eventually play out.........

Alwarez
03-27-2019, 07:47 PM
Sts should nerf jewel farm. This is very unfair for rogues. Mages and warriors are getting way more gold than rogue. Or make better odds of corresponding class jewel drop rate, e.g rogue has more finesse, war=more fury, mage=more mind, so everything is fair

Pauvre
03-27-2019, 08:11 PM
Sts should nerf jewel farm. This is very unfair for rogues. Mages and warriors are getting way more gold than rogue. Or make better odds of corresponding class jewel drop rate, e.g rogue has more finesse, war=more fury, mage=more mind, so everything is fairLol

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
03-27-2019, 11:54 PM
I think the mechanics of the elixer is the problem.It should work the same for everyone. Like a luck elixer for each jewel type. It shouldn’t be about a specific weapon, pet or class.

Azedz
03-28-2019, 12:01 AM
Sts should nerf jewel farm. This is very unfair for rogues. Mages and warriors are getting way more gold than rogue. Or make better odds of corresponding class jewel drop rate, e.g rogue has more finesse, war=more fury, mage=more mind, so everything is fairHmm it doesnt and wont work that way, the odds of jewel drops are random and probably equal for each type.

Warrior cant farm hydra as effectively, each class has their own weakness and strength.

Sorcerer: Jewel farm, Lock farm, Gold farm, Event Energy Farm.

Rogue: Hydra, Lord Orrick, Events

Warrior: Jewel Farm

According to this, sorcerer excel at more things than other classes but it's fair, they aren't as good as warrior in jewel farming and not as good as rogue at hydra.

Edit: Jewel farming cant be nerfed, if they decrease the drop rate, that will only increase the jewel price so it will be the same profit, lol.

Luciano Lobo
03-29-2019, 03:28 AM
Hmm it doesnt and wont work that way, the odds of jewel drops are random and probably equal for each type.

Warrior cant farm hydra as effectively, each class has their own weakness and strength.

Sorcerer: Jewel farm, Lock farm, Gold farm, Event Energy Farm.

Rogue: Hydra, Lord Orrick, Events

Warrior: Jewel Farm

According to this, sorcerer excel at more things than other classes but it's fair, they aren't as good as warrior in jewel farming and not as good as rogue at hydra.

Edit: Jewel farming cant be nerfed, if they decrease the drop rate, that will only increase the jewel price so it will be the same profit, lol.

Sent from my SM-G935T using TapatalkExcuse me but warrior can farm absolutely everything (minus deep marsh shaman boss) and if the player is skilled they could do it solo and without dying a single time.

~LUCKYLOBO

Marosok
03-29-2019, 05:04 AM
Excuse me but warrior can farm absolutely everything (minus deep marsh shaman boss) and if the player is skilled they could do it solo and without dying a single time.

~LUCKYLOBO

Solo warrior enter Deep Marsh, 3 hours later - he reached bosses, 3 hours later - "Life is too short", leaving bosses.

Azedz
03-29-2019, 05:14 AM
Excuse me but warrior can farm absolutely everything (minus deep marsh shaman boss) and if the player is skilled they could do it solo and without dying a single time.

~LUCKYLOBOAny class can farm anything, but not every class is as efficient as other class for certain things

Xcwarrxc
03-29-2019, 06:42 AM
One question.. Is mage jewel farming worth it? How? xd

ancestor
03-29-2019, 05:24 PM
One question.. Is mage jewel farming worth it? How? xd

Yes it's very easy actually and works well. Get hex staff and go to witch in maus that nerfs your damage. Collect big group of skellies and begin to proc the crap out of group. Takes a few minutes to set up so put jewel elixers on hot bar then once your damage gets nerfed proc a few times then pop elixers and keep procing. Honestly might even get more jewels then war running glint.

Luciano Lobo
03-29-2019, 07:38 PM
Solo warrior enter Deep Marsh, 3 hours later - he reached bosses, 3 hours later - "Life is too short", leaving bosses.If it takes you 3 hours then you are not skilled at all.
Any class can farm anything, but not every class is as efficient as other class for certain things

Sent from my SM-G935T using TapatalkHow can Rogue and Sorcerer could farm gold solo on Mausoleum? 4 rogues 4 mages sure a lot faster, but solo? Gold farming is a group activity always, even 4 warriors can farm gold if they are skilled and have the correct weaponry and pets AA (as the other classes must have too). The other ones (jewel, lockeds, energy, etc) are done efficently as any other class, specialy jewel farming.

~LUCKYLOBO

Xcwarrxc
03-30-2019, 12:03 AM
Yes it's very easy actually and works well. Get hex staff and go to witch in maus that nerfs your damage. Collect big group of skellies and begin to proc the crap out of group. Takes a few minutes to set up so put jewel elixers on hot bar then once your damage gets nerfed proc a few times then pop elixers and keep procing. Honestly might even get more jewels then war running glint.

Oh that helps a lot man thank you

Azedz
03-30-2019, 12:24 AM
If it takes you 3 hours then you are not skilled at all.How can Rogue and Sorcerer could farm gold solo on Mausoleum? 4 rogues 4 mages sure a lot faster, but solo? Gold farming is a group activity always, even 4 warriors can farm gold if they are skilled and have the correct weaponry and pets AA (as the other classes must have too). The other ones (jewel, lockeds, energy, etc) are done efficently as any other class, specialy jewel farming.

~LUCKYLOBOIts easier for rogue and mage to find party than warrior, so these lonely warrior can farm jewels :D

Warriors have to end up solo to farm, and yet again no one really wants to have them in their party for hydra or other maps, even in events warriors are less demanding, so they should have something to do right?

If u want to nerf a class, sorcerer are best class overall, they excel in everything, whether it be jewel farming, lock farming, event, hydra, gold farming, and they are very demanding to have in a party.

Gale force can be upgraded to shoot them forward, increase ms, remove cc, and combined with speedset, they are much faster than any other class for farming.

Azedz
03-30-2019, 12:29 AM
Yes it's very easy actually and works well. Get hex staff and go to witch in maus that nerfs your damage. Collect big group of skellies and begin to proc the crap out of group. Takes a few minutes to set up so put jewel elixers on hot bar then once your damage gets nerfed proc a few times then pop elixers and keep procing. Honestly might even get more jewels then war running glint.Not sure if mages will earn more jewels but I think the hexstaff proc is less reliable then glint aegis proc.

Glint aegis proc doesnt rely on luck, it will proc as u take damage, the more mobs u pull the faster it will proc, and it is also AOE.

I haven't heard of sorcerer getting 45-50 weak jewels per type in 15 min (overall 120-150 weak per 15 min), so not really sure.