PDA

View Full Version : Gold Item Vendor

Azedz
03-28-2019, 07:30 AM
Hey all,

I came up with another crazy idea, please give CONSTRUCTIVE feedback.

I was thinking of adding a vendor which sells Arcane Gears, Egg, Artifacts, Etc for a flat 100m gold. This is more like a gag thing, but would be cool for April fools.

This will also set a price cap and help with gold inflation. It's kinda ridiculous and disgusting to see people manipulating prices.

Again, this should be temporary, and will help out with gold inflation. You can also add a limited time 100m (gag) item for April fools.

If STS decides to make it permanent, the vendor will have new arcane weapons as they come out for 100m, and limited amount, these weapons will not be allowed in PvP for 2-3 weeks.

I know it's a ridiculous idea, but I just wanted to share.

Peace,
Azedz

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
03-28-2019, 07:37 AM
Hey all,

I came up with another crazy idea, please give CONSTRUCTIVE feedback.

I was thinking of adding a vendor which sells Arcane Gears, Egg, Artifacts, Etc for a flat 100m gold. This is more like a gag thing, but would be cool for April fools.

This will also set a price cap and help with gold inflation. It's kinda ridiculous and disgusting to see people manipulating prices.

Again, this should be temporary, and will help out with gold inflation. You can also add a limited time 100m (gag) item for April fools.

If STS decides to make it permanent, the vendor will have new arcane weapons as they come out for 100m, and limited amount, these weapons will not be allowed in PvP for 2-3 weeks.

I know it's a ridiculous idea, but I just wanted to share.

Peace,
Azedz

Interesting idea , +1
I’d modify it a bit, Having the vendor sell;

Ebone blade for a flat 30,000,000
Ebone aegis for 55,555,555
Level 60 arcane artifact for 69,999,998
Heroic Samuel for 34,999,999
(EXAMPLES)

Just a thought, it would stop inflation a bit in my opinion, kinda like Sirspendsalot but in the big money range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Azerothraven
03-28-2019, 07:46 AM
The people who have 100m+ aren’t stupid. We don’t make these much by being stupid and won’t spend these much unless the items are like 2000% worth it. The idea is ridiculous indeed but it’s gonna have to be that tempting to do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Azedz
03-28-2019, 07:55 AM
The people who have 100m+ aren’t stupid. We don’t make these much by being stupid and won’t spend these much unless the items are like 2000% worth it. The idea is ridiculous indeed but it’s gonna have to be that tempting to do it

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHmm it is a gag thing, for fun, for people who want. I mean getting new arcane items as they come out for 100m isnt that bad of a deal

Azerothraven
03-28-2019, 07:59 AM
Hmm it is a gag thing, for fun, for people who want. I mean getting new arcane items as they come out for 100m isnt that bad of a deal

Already spent 100m each on arc dagger 71, arcane arti 110 dex precise finesse jewels and mire 6/6/ and not in the mood to spend 100m more on another weapon. I dont think u understand the effort it takes to earn 100m for a 'gag'.

Azedz
03-28-2019, 08:01 AM
Already spent 100m each on arc dagger 71, arcane arti 110 dex precise finesse jewels and mire 6/6/ and not in the mood to spend 100m more on another weapon. I dont think u understand the effort it takes to earn 100m for a 'gag'.U dont have to 'buy' them, they are just there, weapons also lootable from locks, it's just there in case u dont wanna bother opening locks

Sorry for being unclear

Azerothraven
03-28-2019, 08:06 AM
U dont have to 'buy' them, they are just there, weapons also lootable from locks, it's just there in case u dont wanna bother opening locks

Sorry for being unclear

I knew what u meant.

The effort on dev's part isnt worth it if no one spends the gold/ buys the items. The effort is best spent on other aspect of the game.