PDA

View Full Version : Bug in collecting gold from auction / cs

Jarl Gruwald
03-29-2019, 05:54 AM
I logged in to one of my characters to check if I've sold something and found one. I sold a ring for 7,888. I always put my gold in my stash. Whenever I collect from cs my character have zero gold so after collecting, I'll know the total of my profit without doing the math. But a few hours ago, I experienced a bug from collecting gold. I'm very sure I saw in my screen that I sold a ring for 7,888 gold. It's the one and only thing that was sold among the things which I have listed with that character. I don't have screenshot, I didn't know this would happen. So I collected the gold then tried to list another ring with the same type at the same price then I got a message saying I don't have enough gold. But I should have 7,888 right? I did not list other items before I tried to list the same item, for after collecting the gold, I then tried to list same item. Then I double check and saw that my character received only 888 and not 7,888 gold. I usually just press Collect All to collect the gold from several items sold. I don't do manual computation to know how much profit I get for I trust the system that I receive everything as I press Collect All or even collecting one by one. But on this incident, it is very noticeable that I did not receive what I should have received because I only collected from one item sold. So I don't know if this has been happening all this time to my account. I saw a post before who experienced the same thing (not able to receive all the gold) and a dev replied there. I tried to find that thread so I can post there but I can't find it so I decided to make a new post so devs can check on it again. Now, this incident affects my confidence in collecting gold from auction. I'm afraid I won't receive all the gold in the future. Glad it's only 7,000 gold lost but now I have new items sold in at least a million and I'm afraid to take it for I might not receive all in full. I'm not spreading false rumors. I'm making a request for the devs to check for the bug. Please devs, kindly fix the bug. Thank you STS for giving us a very enjoyable game 😘

Futumsh
03-29-2019, 09:19 AM
PM me the character name and I can check the logs.

Jarl Gruwald
03-31-2019, 03:39 AM
I write again to clear things in regards with my post. I admit that it was my fault. I completely forgot that I bought a ring for 7,000 gold before I tried to list in auction that's why I only got 888 gold. There's no bug. It was my mistake. I apologize for any damage I caused. To Futumsh, thank you so much for checking. I really appreciate what you did. Thank you so much STS for your excellent team and for giving us a wonderful game.

Thread close.