PDA

View Full Version : What arcane legends is back then vs. What arcane legends is right now

Heretorule
03-30-2019, 09:56 AM
first and foremost, back then level cap isn't that accurate to update. plus every loot is easy to earn. everyone was enjoying that time since everyone is enjoying the game as it is it's purpose to be enjoyed. back then every hero/class/toon's weapon has sense with good proc, weapons that can be used in pvp and in pve. i miss the old days. idk what happened to sts, lately nothing's being improved. they released an event, later on they've realized that there's some bugs. sometimes it takes 3 days before the event is fully launched properly. so here are some tips from every people i know. first, apply the old rule about receiving 150 reports before banning people. next don't ban people cause of multiple uses of device lol there's a charging rule in any device anyone knows about that, be considerate about that cause using multiple device has a purpose.next stop adding level capacity like..... what's the purpose of it???? you don't need to add new maps or what so ever. cause the festerfang map has really no purpose like um yeah you can loot an artifact/set/lock/coin or elix whatsoever it's a big nonsense! like what's the purpose of those loot if it doesn't drop chance is like 3-5% nextly yeah um we can loot those but most likely we are still farming deaths just to loot those. having an op or godly gear doesn't change the fact that those bosses can still 1 hit anyone. LASTLY! JUST IDC IF YOU ADD A CAP JUST IGNORE EVERY MESSAGE I'VE WROTE AND JUST INCREASE THE LOOT CHANCE OF EVERY MAP YOU CREATE! I'VE SPENT LIKE 5K PLATS JUST TO HAVE SOME DECENT GEAR OR SET. JUST LIKE UM STOP MAKING THIS GAME A PAY TO PLAY TYPE. just revive the old al back and if you keep doing this cycle this game will be left out for sure. thanks for your kind consideration devs!!! mind all people who'll take this negatively. idc if ya'll get mad at me the purpose of this is for overall balance. there are people who barely earns in their work and they just want this game as their leisure for enjoyment and less stress but somehow this game turns it around by stressing you out more cause the loot are trash and you really have to buy plats just to have a decent gl item. oh and if any of you suggested merchandising it's still useless cause most people assume that merchandising is easy and whatever it is but cause of the merchants prices change abnormally. and there's no point in merching like duh you're playing the game to enjoy not to wait for just some lucky pick up cheap item. so yeah i really hope this thread won't be ignored since almost all of my friends are disgusted of these updates. thank you and good luck!

VenomSet
03-30-2019, 10:01 AM
Paragraphs...

Heretorule
03-30-2019, 10:09 AM
Paragraphs...

game is dying lmfao :miserable:

Alwarez
03-30-2019, 10:33 AM
There are very few whalers left-devs get less money. You can see it from all the assets being copied again and again.
Before it was just vanities, now it's maps and even arcane weapons use already existing props. Locks are extremely cheap and plat-only stuff like awakes is more expensive every other day. Everybody just merching to make gold. Imo if sts wants to get more money and keep this game fresh-they better put at least same fee in Street trading as in cs to prevent certain people from making huge amounts of gold from air without spending anything.

PostNoob
03-30-2019, 11:10 AM
There are very few whalers left-devs get less money. You can see it from all the assets being copied again and again.
Before it was just vanities, now it's maps and even arcane weapons use already existing props. Locks are extremely cheap and plat-only stuff like awakes is more expensive every other day. Everybody just merching to make gold. Imo if sts wants to get more money and keep this game fresh-they better put at least same fee in Street trading as in cs to prevent certain people from making huge amounts of gold from air without spending anything.

I suggested the street trading tax a while ago and im glad someones else see's the benifit that it would entail. Semi-often discounts on things like elite awaken gems and such would help promote people to spend their plats.

Other than that, its easy to make gold farming if you try to be efficient with your time. Play smarter, not harder.

QuaseT
03-30-2019, 11:43 AM
Im here since release. I liked the game back then and i like the game now. I haven't spent any plat to get gear in the last 5 years. People been complaining the game is dieing 3 years ago aswell. Dont stick to old times too much. It gets boring without new maps and expansion someday.

Susanne
03-30-2019, 04:34 PM
I don't think the game is dying, it's just changed/changing. AL mirrors real life in certain aspects. Everyone looks back on the old days with fond memories, I do too but then when you're 6 Arlorian years old, you begin to sound like some old person irl and a lot of conversation starts with, "I remember when...".
I don't know if it's fun for those who are one year old or even two because they weren't here when AL was new.
I preferred the old style maps and still do to a certain extent. Maus is more interesting to me than Fester when it comes to the more recent long maps.
There are things I like about the game today and things I liked back then. It's not the game, it's the people and attitudes that have changed for the worse in some cases. The game has progressed, the players haven't.
People have always begged but the amount they are asking for now is an indication of inflation. Oh and it's easy for me to tell people to farm but I am in a position where I'm comfortable now, I wouldn't like to start over.
Night time here while I type this and the candle is flickering, so goodnight. 😴

wangkj
03-31-2019, 12:18 AM
Before- people actually use forums for things
Now- people use forums to rant about the game dying in paragraphs

I've been playing this game for 5+ years I enjoyed it back then and I still enjoy it now. The game isn't dying and I think the devs are actually doing an a great job listening to the players. Change doesn't happen overnight. It happens over time. Give the game some time to evolve.

Remiem
03-31-2019, 12:50 AM
Thanks for the feedback and perspectives. :) All of you. I definitely feel you, change can be hard, especially with a living breathing game like an MMO. We are always looking for ways to improve the game, not just in the form of new content and expansions, but also managing game systems, gold/economy, PvP, etc. Of course, I must reiterate "living and breathing." Like others have mentioned, everyone will always feel differently, sometimes positive, sometimes negative, depending on the change or addition. But we do listen to every comment, consider every suggestion, and will always do our best and what we believe is best for the game and community. <3 We've always valued what you guys think and will continue to work to make the world of Arlor the very best it can be.

Jarelv
04-01-2019, 07:51 AM
Dont see what all the fuss is about. AL has improved for the better. Ive been playing since early 2013 and prefer the game now. Much more convenient and new player friendly. They have done well with the updates.. it's called progression. Any changes that have been made have been well thought out to improve the players experience. Much of what AL is today is from the wants and opinions of it's players. We can all be thankful for that. There is not 1 game on playstore that could compete with the efforts AL developers have put in to make the game what it is today and to please their consumers. With that said.. Thank you Devs! Your time and work IS appreciated.

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk

Tookyo
04-01-2019, 08:17 AM
1.I dont think that the game is dying, its the opposite of it. After all these years i find the game as active as it was on the first years of its release which is incredible.
2. This the the most NON-PAY2WIN game i played in a while! Everything can be earned for free, literally EVERYTHING.
3. You said that the only way to make gold is "merching"? Thats totally not true and it shows how much you have been playing the game and paying attanetion to make gold. Here are some ways you can make gold:
--1.They implemented the gold loot which is incredible to make gold .
--2. You can jewel farm for amazing amounts of gold
--3. You can farm different type of chests without the need of good iteams "warchests, puzzle chests"
--4. You can farm lots of gold at events that are comming every second weeks (Good job STS!).

The festerfang maps are fun, starting from Swamp to Hydra and Infested (good loot too).
Sorry for the paragraph, but thats my view of the game as it is rightnow.