PDA

View Full Version : Remove all alerts button.

Encryptions
03-30-2019, 10:50 AM
A button to remove all alerts at once. I sometimes get 20-170x alerts in game and tapping x on those alerts takes forever. Atleast it gives me some strong finger muscles though.

marzeg
03-30-2019, 01:43 PM
It would also be nice if you could toggle on/off all damage/critical numbers from showing because during maus and graveyard runs, the screen can get quite clustered with a bunch of these numbers preventing players from seeing and upcoming enemies abilities uses such as the curse. A lot of people die from being unable to see the icon.

PostNoob
03-30-2019, 08:18 PM
Really.. I have the same "issue"..,if u can't click a X 49 times then just stop being so popular..

Azerothraven
03-31-2019, 12:29 AM
Being famous is a curse. I want the days back to when I am was no one but I also like the love

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remiem
03-31-2019, 12:39 AM
Great suggestion! I added it to the list over here: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?443616-Official-List-of-Improvements-We-d-Like-to-See-in-Arcane-Legends-(v-2-0)

Futumsh
04-10-2019, 05:52 PM
A button to remove all alerts at once. I sometimes get 20-170x alerts in game and tapping x on those alerts takes forever. Atleast it gives me some strong finger muscles though.

This is coming in the next app update.

Futumsh
04-10-2019, 05:52 PM
It would also be nice if you could toggle on/off all damage/critical numbers from showing because during maus and graveyard runs, the screen can get quite clustered with a bunch of these numbers preventing players from seeing and upcoming enemies abilities uses such as the curse. A lot of people die from being unable to see the icon.

This is coming in tomorrow's update (Show Damage Taken / Show Damage Done in options).

Yeh
04-11-2019, 04:47 AM
I like seeing how much damage I’m doing but the curse symbol etc. should show on top of all that