PDA

View Full Version : Is speed set a must to farm hydras bog..?

Gamegrog
03-31-2019, 01:32 AM
And some important tips about Hydra bog
Farming
Weapons and gears required for a mage
And what all build and skills required to run...ect.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Greazemk
03-31-2019, 05:04 AM
i dont use speed set just 3/6 mire set (armor,helm & amulet) + the weapon i use is dragon hunter staff my build is full int and the skill i use is Lightning(full), Galeforce(3&4) Shield(1,3,4) and Curse(full) no ulti, my masteries are full on lightning and the rest for galeforce hope this helps you, sorry if my english is not that understandable.

Gamegrog
03-31-2019, 05:08 AM
i dont use speed set just 3/6 mire set (armor,helm & amulet) + the weapon i use is dragon hunter staff my build is full int and the skill i use is Lightning(full), Galeforce(3&4) Shield(1,3,4) and Curse(full) no ulti, my masteries are full on lightning and the rest for galeforce hope this helps you, sorry if my english is not that understandable.Tnx bro

Greazemk
03-31-2019, 05:10 AM
Tnx bro

you are welcome

Azedz
03-31-2019, 05:21 AM
Why would u need speed set, the boss is literally less than 10 steps from the spawn.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Marosok
03-31-2019, 06:04 AM
Speed set is not needed. Hydra wont run away from you.

Just make lvl 71 alt rogue.
Buy cheap legendary daggs, belt, armor, helm, ring, amulet. Later with tokens buy mire armor/helm, arcane ring/amulet from altar vendor (40 tokens). Tokens drop rate is good, wont take you long, if you are active.

No need to buy any arti, just wait till you loot one. You will be better vs Hydra than any OP geared mage or warrior with just legendary items or later combination of legendary items and items from token vendor. Farm a bit, loot mire arti (force/mind - from hydra, mind/shadow - from orrick), wear it, so you have better stats with 3/6 mire set.

Have fun.

If you do not want invest more time in lvling up rogue, mage with DS is good vs Hydra like someone above me mentioned.
* Use Fenris AA on vulnerable hydra.

Gamegrog
03-31-2019, 06:43 AM
Speed set is not needed. Hydra wont run away from you.

Just make lvl 71 alt rogue.
Buy cheap legendary daggs, belt, armor, helm, ring, amulet. Later with tokens buy mire armor/helm, arcane ring/amulet from altar vendor (40 tokens). Tokens drop rate is good, wont take you long, if you are active.

No need to buy any arti, just wait till you loot one. You will be better vs Hydra than any OP geared mage or warrior with just legendary items or later combination of legendary items and items from token vendor. Farm a bit, loot mire arti (force/mind - from hydra, mind/shadow - from orrick), wear it, so you have better stats with 3/6 mire set.

Have fun.

If you do not want invest more time in lvling up rogue, mage with DS is good vs Hydra like someone above me mentioned.
* Use Fenris AA on vulnerable hydra.Yeah I have a mage with Ds and end set

Alwarez
03-31-2019, 02:04 PM
When I see ds I insta leave map

Gamegrog
03-31-2019, 02:47 PM
When I see ds I insta leave mapY