PDA

View Full Version : Straight to the Point

loyti
03-31-2019, 04:43 AM
Hi. Can a dev pls answer if using a VPN on Plat Offers can lead to a banned account? I saw a post from remiem on 2016 that "using VPN doesn't specifically led to a banned account". I just want to make sure that im not messing up on this one.
Thanks.

ssbake
03-31-2019, 12:56 PM
Bump , curious , might start doing offers if vpn works , because in some country , plat offers pay insane amounts

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

Ajcheisnj
03-31-2019, 01:51 PM
This is completly bannable and its called plat farming

Pleasant
03-31-2019, 02:16 PM
If you use a vpn for offers it is considered plat farming and is bannable

|Ares|
03-31-2019, 02:22 PM
Yep cause you're doing same offer twice and you're not supposed to.

Futumsh
03-31-2019, 02:28 PM
Hi. Can a dev pls answer if using a VPN on Plat Offers can lead to a banned account? I saw a post from remiem on 2016 that "using VPN doesn't specifically led to a banned account". I just want to make sure that im not messing up on this one.
Thanks.

If you're using it to do the same plat offers more than once, then yes, that's fraud. It hurts us, it hurts the offer providers, it hurts the advertisers, and it will get you banned.

loyti
03-31-2019, 05:41 PM
Thanks for the replies.
But i dout if its possible to do the same offers more than once. (never tried it myself). Anyway, might as well avoid it not to get into trouble.
Thank you for the clarifications.

intizamfamily888
04-01-2019, 10:20 AM
If you're using it to do the same plat offers more than once, then yes, that's fraud. It hurts us, it hurts the offer providers, it hurts the advertisers, and it will get you banned.What if i just switch my country to see other offers and only do them once?

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

Futumsh
04-01-2019, 01:04 PM
What if i just switch my country to see other offers and only do them once?

That would depend on the offer provider's policies, so contact them, though I'd be very surprised if that sort of thing was ok with them, since their advertisers are likely targeting particular regions. The short of it is: if they won't pay us for whatever you're doing, and you're still getting platinum for it, it's bannable.

intizamfamily888
04-01-2019, 01:12 PM
That would depend on the offer provider's policies, so contact them, though I'd be very surprised if that sort of thing was ok with them, since their advertisers are likely targeting particular regions. The short of it is: if they won't pay us for whatever you're doing, and you're still getting platinum for it, it's bannable.Kk so better dont use a vpn at all for plat offers.

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk