PDA

View Full Version : Stop Ruining Endgame

Terrorshock1
03-31-2019, 10:01 AM
(Titles a bit dramatic i know) ;)
Ill keep it short and simple
Nerf ebon aegis
Why? Insta shouldn’t be a part of pvp this is exactly what killed endgame at cap 66
Listen to your pvpers for once
The proc is too unpredictable
How will new pvpers learn if tanks just spam auto and rogues aims at the aegis by mistakes and get punished for it with a insta kill that leaves a bad taste in their mouth making them not wanting to try pvp ever again
Keep in mind this is a MOBILE GAME ..devices are too small to make precise aiming to skip a tank and aim directly to an opponent

Reduce the reflection dmg give the player chance to react to it

Dont make the same mistake as cap 66

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
03-31-2019, 10:51 AM
I’m my opinion I’d think it’s fine the way it is, but if you’re going that route. Just nerf it in PVP and not pve. Thanks.

CHAOSSS
03-31-2019, 11:08 AM
In my opinion..Ebon works well in pve too.. Its a nice weapon to run with in heavy mobs and boss kills.. Nerfing it would be hard on the pve end of the game..

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

slaaayerrr
03-31-2019, 11:21 AM
also:
-give that proc different color/effects (atm is looking as cottonkill shield)
-and fix that glitch with autousing aimed/nox, really sucks vs ebon now https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?424312-Glitch-pressing-skill-twice-messes-things-up

Terrorshock1
03-31-2019, 11:32 AM
I’m my opinion I’d think it’s fine the way it is, but if you’re going that route. Just nerf it in PVP and not pve. Thanks.

In my opinion..Ebon works well in pve too.. Its a nice weapon to run with in heavy mobs and boss kills.. Nerfing it would be hard on the pve end of the game..

Guys read...this is about pvp not pve iam asking for a pvp nerf
Go test for yourself the ebon proc is broken in pvp no player wants to be punished for a simple mistake and sometimes it isnt even a mistake the aim is release before it even proc then the tank procs as the rogue has released the aim this isnt fair at all im a tank myself this just ruins pvp for me and sure for other veterans players aswell

CHAOSSS
03-31-2019, 11:37 AM
True..I agree..nerf for pvp only....just seen a lot of procs nerfed over the years that effected pvp and pve both..id hate to see a good pve weapon get nerfed both ways ... ..they have ebon nerfed in festerfang brawler ..they should do that with other pvp related stuff too..

Rymelic
03-31-2019, 03:50 PM
+1

Mcrit here, True , very true. It's ruining endgame as even PvE players with ebon aegis enter PvP and kill people . A 4v4 with 2-3 ebon aegis tanks in a team , That's like Unbeatable. Please Nerf the ebon Aegis so PvP can be fair like it always has been and also 71 will be active .

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

Spell
03-31-2019, 04:23 PM
imo they should completely change the proc to look like maybe a bright green sheild and reduce the reflect amount IN PVP only a lil bit.casting gale, one of the weakest hitting attacks a mage has, should not reflect back and take half my hp down .-.

also atm when the aegis procs aura goes away the reflect bubble remains for a few moments and still reflects damage. its very missleading because we all look for the proc aura to stop attacking.if they use cottonkills aa u cant even tell when the proc ends.

i like ebon weps tho because it makes people who blindly spam skills *cough cough rogues* watch more what they do rather than just spamming.(in pvp ofc) so a complete nerf/ruin of this wep shouldnt happen.just a slight tweek!

just my two cents =)

Fightbeast
03-31-2019, 09:18 PM
Just look before attacking. No to ebon aegis nerf. Come on, wars get one wep in 2-3 expansions worth keeping, let them have that at least.

Pleasee
03-31-2019, 10:15 PM
+ 1 its not good if ur all tanks have ebon in pvp area

Thesaint Bermudez
03-31-2019, 11:04 PM
Sorry NO devs for this atm.

we busy in upcoming event.

:victorious:megavb3

Pixel
04-01-2019, 06:25 AM
Nerf ebon aegis proc and ebon staff too. Simply not fair to have such a proc like that in clash.

Terrorshock1
04-01-2019, 07:14 AM
Just look before attacking. No to ebon aegis nerf. Come on, wars get one wep in 2-3 expansions worth keeping, let them have that at least.

Dude im a tank myself no dps wants to pvp with broken weps dont ruin pvp just because you want kills im willing to bet if you were a rogue you wouldn’t be able to avoid my proc if u release aim while a tank procs u cant take your aim back can u? So please get out of here with look before attacking
Im a tank and its simply broken
Eventually pvp will just be
4TANKS VS 4 TANKS

Terrorshock1
04-01-2019, 07:17 AM
Sorry NO devs for this atm.

we busy in upcoming event.

:victorious:megavb3

Welll there better be one atleast :) i mean pvp community matters too not just pve

THE GOLDEN KING
04-01-2019, 07:22 AM
Dude im a tank myself no dps wants to pvp with broken weps dont ruin pvp just because you want kills im willing to bet if you were a rogue you wouldn’t be able to avoid my proc if u release aim while a tank procs u cant take your aim back can u? So please get out of here with look before attacking
Im a tank and its simply broken
Eventually pvp will just be
4TANKS VS 4 TANKS

If you simply wanted to “lose” go to festerfangs brawler map, it’s a lot better than pvp. If you think ebone aegis is so “op” and not “fair” simply just switch to ebone sword instead and problem solved. No need to nerf, sts had it tested and nerfed it several times and they said it was fine, that the proc is suppose to do that. If you’re going to nerf it, just nerf the probability of it procing. Reduce its proc and cut it half and there ya go.

Terrorshock1
04-01-2019, 08:21 AM
If you simply wanted to “lose” go to festerfangs brawler map, it’s a lot better than pvp. If you think ebone aegis is so “op” and not “fair” simply just switch to ebone sword instead and problem solved. No need to nerf, sts had it tested and nerfed it several times and they said it was fine, that the proc is suppose to do that. If you’re going to nerf it, just nerf the probability of it procing. Reduce its proc and cut it half and there ya go.

How does me switching from aegis to sword fix the problem the issue here is that the aegis is imbalance put it in this scenario
4tanks(all ebon aegis) vs 2tanks 2 dps who will win?
The 4 tanks
4tank line up is unbeatable unless you use 4 tanks vs 4 tanks then it’s endless
You see the problem here?
Rogues arent needed
Mages arent needed
Nothing stops tank stacking this is only part of the issue procs that kill base on luck shouldn’t be part of pvp it takes 0 effort to spam auto attack and pray for proc

THE GOLDEN KING
04-01-2019, 08:38 AM
How does me switching from aegis to sword fix the problem the issue here is that the aegis is imbalance put it in this scenario
4tanks(all ebon aegis) vs 2tanks 2 dps who will win?
The 4 tanks
4tank line up is unbeatable unless you use 4 tanks vs 4 tanks
You see the problem here?
Rogues arent needed
Mages arent needed
Nothing stops tank stacking this is only part of the issue procs that kill base on luck shouldn’t be part of pvp it takes 0 effort to spam auto attack and pray for proc

There’s a reason why that weapon is worth 80m+ right? You don’t speak on behalf of all tanks. You know there are many players who didn’t want it nerfed in the first place mate, it’s been nerfed enough, let us warriors have our moment of victory in pvp for once after 3 or 4 years since cap 46. Don’t worry, I’m sure sts will stir up something and make rogues and mages overpowering too, if you want active “pvp” just go to festerfang brawler map, it’s where all players are at anyways.

I get your point about the “fairness” and whatnot. Learn to adapt and just let it be, pvp is evolving into something a lot better where everyone can enjoy and it’s called brawler festerfang. Not trying to argue with you or nothing but I feel like this should be a voting matter instead just trying to force sts to just change it because YOU don’t like it.

Fightbeast
04-01-2019, 09:04 AM
LOL. Me look for kills?! Fightbeast toon is a rogue fyi. And dont act all high and mighty, you arent doing this out of the goodness of your heart by being 'a war'; just selfish reasons. If you had a Ebon Aegis, probably you wont be making a thread here. Yes maybe the proc rate can be reduced like the dragon dags in PvP, but not the overall effects of the proc. But this SHOULDN'T AFFECT PVE. People dont know how to adapt to changes and make threads like this.

Fearrr
04-01-2019, 09:20 AM
I wasn't going to comment in here but "if you want active “pvp” just go to festerfang brawler map". What lmao? That map is not pvp period! 99.9% of the people who so call "Pvp" in that map never step foot in "Real Pvp" and there is reason for that. X_X

THE GOLDEN KING
04-01-2019, 09:32 AM
I wasn't going to comment in here but "if you want active “pvp” just go to festerfang brawler map". What lmao? That map is not pvp period! 99.9% of the people who so call "Pvp" in that map never step foot in "Real Pvp" and there is reason for that. X_X

You’re right, it’s a Brawling map. “Real pvp” is dead, everyone’s at festerfang. Move on, People don’t step in “real pvp” because it’s dead and overrun by maxed out players.

A more logical reason why people don’t go into “real pvp” is because festerfang is just better overall, anyone can join in. You can be blue and fight red or red and fight blue or neither and fight both red and blue, also it doesn’t effect your deaths and kills too. In simpler words “it’s fun”. You’re welcome to pvp all you want in the real arenas but don’t be expecting players to go there with a better “pvp” map in game.

Terrorshock1
04-01-2019, 09:32 AM
LOL. Me look for kills?! Fightbeast toon is a rogue fyi. And dont act all high and mighty, you arent doing this out of the goodness of your heart by being 'a war'; just selfish reasons. If you had a Ebon Aegis, probably you wont be making a thread here. Yes maybe the proc rate can be reduced like the dragon dags in PvP, but not the overall effects of the proc. But this SHOULDN'T AFFECT PVE. People dont know how to adapt to changes and make threads like this.

Lol i have a ebon aegis and i can afford x3 ebon aegis if i want ...that isnt the issue i always been on board with things that make pvp great and enjoyable this proc isnt fun for anyone well ive never seen you in endgame pvp so i don’t understand why you even bother commenting if you never actually pvp everyday yeah its easy to just say let warriors have their moment insta kill isnt the way devs should stick with procs that arent insta kill
People keep saying dont touch it for pve
I think people just dont want it nerf in pve dude ive never said anything about pve pls comment on some pve thread

Terrorshock1
04-01-2019, 09:42 AM
You’re right, it’s a Brawling map. “Real pvp” is dead, everyone’s at festerfang. Move on, People don’t step in “real pvp” because it’s dead and overrun by maxed out players.

A more logical reason why people don’t go into “real pvp” is because festerfang is just better overall, anyone can join in. You can be blue and fight red or red and fight blue or neither and fight both red and blue, also it doesn’t effect your deaths and kills too. In simpler words “it’s fun”. You’re welcome to pvp all you want in the real arenas but don’t be expecting players to go there with a better “pvp” map in game.

Its dead? Its only dead when devs add procs like insta kill to pvp
And ive seen many people complain about pvp being over run by max gear players if your trying to pvp and cant afford max gear go for tank its cheap and u can have fun with trash gear ive done this myself and still be good as a max tank
Rogue is expensive
Mage is expensive go for tank

Crocodile
04-01-2019, 09:52 AM
Just nerf everything..nerf devs..nerf aegis..nerf festerfang..nerf klass..nerf mauso..nerf esg..nerf auction..nerf shazbot..nerf game...
Basically everything since ppl like to complaint a lot.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Willl
04-01-2019, 10:02 AM
Mmh avoiding every dramas on this old and disussed topic I dont think removing, nerfing (anything you want) this kind of proc will make pvp active. Pvp is not the same (in terms of activity) since cap 61, the last cap where it was possible to win match with just a legend dusk daggs or a war be able to cover with a legend aegis. After that cap we havent had more than 1 map completely filled. We all know the reason of this is cause of the huge,insane amount of gold needed. 300m it's not a normal amount of gold needed to enjoy a pvp match, we all know that. A reflecting barrier might have influenced activity cause it's a huge changement but it's not the main reason, I know many players would like to pvp but can't afford it..let's not addresse the pvp inactivity just for a couple of weapons proc..
For last I think devs have heard a lot about this topic and I'm sure they are trying to find a solution, but as we see the problems are more than 1 and so it requires time.

danley
04-01-2019, 10:54 AM
So im just gonna use plain old English. You're either biased or hypocrite, or both.. This has been mentioned before here: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?440037-Ebon-aegis-proc,
yet, from what i've observed, you were against the idea that warrior weapons might be unbalanced, stayed silenced and supportive of those who were against this idea. Now here you are.... This may be an issues, but im not sure you're fit to represent it, so how about you stfu.

Alghost
04-01-2019, 11:41 AM
Im best fitted for this topic mate i been around years non stop pvping lil buddy
I gave actually good reasons as you can see avaree isnt fitted for this topic i gave a more detailed and actual reasons why it should be nerf

Proc is basically mage curse, tell me why is this an isssue again? Learn to adapt please.

capeo
04-01-2019, 11:46 AM
I pvp every day with aegis and sword. From what i see aegis doesnt one hit but does take a significant amount of health from rogues. Most wars just ignore the proc. I see a simple solution...... Nerf rogue damage!! Less damage means less reflected damage! Mwahahaha! Hahahahaha!

THE GOLDEN KING
04-01-2019, 11:48 AM
I pvp every day with aegis and sword. From what i see aegis doesnt one hit but does take a significant amount of health from rogues. Most wars just ignore the proc. I see a simple solution...... Nerf rogue damage!! Less damage means less reflected damage! Mwahahaha! Hahahahaha!

Lol precisely.

Spell
04-01-2019, 11:49 AM
Proc is basically mage curse, tell me why is this an isssue again? Learn to adapt please.

Which mage curse? because normal mage curse is bogus compared to aegis proc....u can remove mage curse with plentybof pet aa’s.unlike aegis proc.

slaaayerrr
04-01-2019, 11:50 AM

u really dont understand that: if rogues cant play pvp - pvp becoming dead, or maybe u are enjoying endless fights?
if mages/warriors will deal same or more damage than rogues - theres no reason to play rogue

Terrorshock1
04-01-2019, 11:52 AM

Dude pls do not comment if you have no experience vs this aegis
the fact that you compared this proc vs the mage curse is humorous...are you serious cmon man i get it all wants to put their input but if you never experienced a actual clash vs aegis just stay silence
Iam a nice guy so ill explain it
If u curse a rogue and the rogue nox on curse rogues do not die instantly they get punished hard maybe 75-60% of hp this gives rogues a heads up “oh ffff im curse i need to stop hitting” and you can also counter curse with glow
Now aegis proc is so broken why ok lets say ur attacking tank as a rogue with caution there are times aim is already released and tank procs lol rogues dont get a heads up they are punished hard for it with a insta kill you cant take back the aim you already shot
Im asking for the dmg reflection to be reduces slightly still useful but not too broken where it’s killing rogues with a insta kill

THE GOLDEN KING
04-01-2019, 11:54 AM
u really dont understand that: if rogues cant play pvp - pvp becoming dead, or maybe u are enjoying endless fights?
if mages/warriors will deal same or more damage than rogues - theres no reason to play rogue

It’s April first mate, calm down it was just a joke. Go to brawler arena since pvp is already dead.

slaaayerrr
04-01-2019, 11:57 AM
It’s April first mate, calm down it was just a joke. Go to brawler arena since pvp is already dead.

just a joke is ur PVP ARENA in ff outpost

Terrorshock1
04-01-2019, 12:02 PM

Dude it does one hit kill people i can provide a video proof of a rogue using 1 aim on the proc

Alghost
04-01-2019, 12:05 PM
Dude it does one hit kill people i can provide a video proof of a rogue using 1 aim on the proc

So it’s reflection. Something sts confirmed that ebone aegis was suppose to do that. Rogues kill themselves, we don’t kill them off base damage.

THE GOLDEN KING
04-01-2019, 12:05 PM
just a joke is ur PVP ARENA in ff outpost

No need to get triggered mate, just offering a solution since sts is taking the NEW BETTER “PVP” CHOICE known as the ‘BRAWLER ARENA’. than the old raggedy pvp arena’s. There’s a better chance on stepping on a cob-web than actually fighting someone in tdm. Either that or just probably my time zone. Either way mostly all endgame players go there for “pvp”.

Tookyo
04-01-2019, 12:08 PM
Totally agree that ebon proc's should be nerfed, where is the fun of using a weapon that auto kills rogue and mages? PvP is Player vs Player where you use something called "skills" to do damage and the health comes down gradualy 90% 70% 20% till you die. Whats the point of a proces that AUTO KILLS without a warning and without a way to counter it!!
I see people reasoning "It costs 80m" , well yeah?? 80% of wars who does PVP at cap has enough for a 80m weapon!
Reasons like "Dont spam hits" are basicly useless, you literally shoot the arrow and before it hits war the proc pops up and you die. (Talking from a rogue that has over 10.000 armor).
Reasons like War finally has a good cap to PvP are dumb. Autokill is not fun.
Either nerf war ebon or buff rogue and mage one to autokill wars too? That would be fun to oneshot everyone no need skills.

P.S Terror is still bad at war and aegis wont help him anyway..
-Fkp

Terrorshock1
04-01-2019, 12:11 PM
So it’s reflection. Something sts confirmed that ebone aegis was suppose to do that. Rogues kill themselves, we don’t kill them off base damage.

Ik what reflections is and ik how this aegis is supposed to work i can read the description of the weapon but what your not getting is something this op shouldn’t be a part of pvp requires no skill to spam auto and pray for proc while rogues sweating balls trying to kill one tank just to be met with a random proc that kills u instantly
Ok lets say you ignore tanks and not hit it at all then pvp will be endless what stop people from using 4 tanks? Its endless pvp of tanks tickling each other no rogues wants to go against 1 tank let alone 4 tanks

Alghost
04-01-2019, 12:17 PM
Ik what reflections is and ik how this aegis is supposed to work i can read the description of the weapon but what your not getting is something this op shouldn’t be a part of pvp requires no skill to spam auto and pray for proc while rogues sweating balls trying to kill one tank just to be met with a random proc that kills u instantly
Ok lets say you ignore tanks and not hit it at all then pvp will be endless what stop people from using 4 tanks? Its endless pvp of tanks tickling each other no rogues wants to go against 1 tank let alone 4 tanks

That’s pretty boring I guess, but endgame is dead either way. Same old faces in pvp all the time though. @FKP rogues instakill anyways so what’s the difference if you kill your self when aegis procs and you die?

Terrorshock1
04-01-2019, 12:17 PM
Totally agree that ebon proc's should be nerfed, where is the fun of using a weapon that auto kills rogue and mages? PvP is Player vs Player where you use something called "skills" to do damage and the health comes down gradualy 90% 70% 20% till you die. Whats the point of a proces that AUTO KILLS without a warning and without a way to counter it!!
I see people reasoning "It costs 80m" , well yeah?? 80% of wars who does PVP at cap has enough for a 80m weapon!
Reasons like "Dont spam hits" are basicly useless, you literally shoot the arrow and before it hits war the proc pops up and you die. (Talking from a rogue that has over 10.000 armor).
Reasons like War finally has a good cap to PvP are dumb. Autokill is not fun.
Either nerf war ebon or buff rogue and mage one to autokill wars too? That would be fun to oneshot everyone no need skills.

P.S Terror is still bad at war and aegis wont help him anyway..
-Fkp

Listen here Tokyo drift name having *** [emoji23][emoji23] dont act tough me and you both know your lowkey my fanhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190401/a7c274b36aa6df228469577d50f88918.jpg

Terrorshock1
04-01-2019, 12:24 PM
That’s pretty boring I guess, but endgame is dead either way. Same old faces in pvp all the time though. @FKP rogues instakill anyways so what’s the difference if you kill your self when aegis procs and you die?

Wrong i been endgame for a long time and and it wasnt dead till the aegis started insta killing people i have countless of gameplay that back me up on this there was clashes daily
Iam a tank myself and trust me i want a op proc that makes tanking fun for us but this aint it chief but its done and over with they can make it so it reflects 50% dmg not 100% this way its still op and useful and its not ruining pvp

Tookyo
04-01-2019, 12:29 PM
I dont get one combo by rogies that have 200m+ gear. I can handle 3 combos by any rogue at endgame. Aegis proc.. if one nox ill die

Alghost
04-01-2019, 12:29 PM
Wrong i been endgame for a long time and and it wasnt dead till the aegis started insta killing people i have countless of gameplay that back me up on this there was clashes daily
Iam a tank myself and trust me i want a op proc that makes tanking fun for us but this aint it chief but its done and over with they can make it so it reflects 50% dmg not 100% this way its still op and useful and its not ruining pvp

Maybe they should just make the proc chance 1/100 hits it procs or the proc only reflects 30% of all incoming damage.

Tookyo
04-01-2019, 12:33 PM
Listen here Tokyo drift name having *** [emoji23][emoji23] dont act tough me and you both know your lowkey my fanhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190401/a7c274b36aa6df228469577d50f88918.jpg

Ohh wait, is that the screenshot after i farmed Purge rogs? Thought so :P

Terrorshock1
04-01-2019, 12:45 PM
Ohh wait, is that the screenshot after i farmed Purge rogs? Thought so :P

Brain damage much? My axe hit you that hard ? :p was when i picked you off with axe and my rogues ate you

Thewolfbull
04-01-2019, 12:46 PM
Maybe change/add new skills to tanks so they can use a dps build instead of tank build to get pvp kills.. Tank has to wait for the next good proc like drag sword or ebon aegis in order to keep up with other classes in kills. Rogues can use dmg skills and get easy one shots without relying or waiting on procs to be released because of fast skill cooldowns/high dmg.

Maybe make it so tanks can use something like a dex build for rogue but without heal invinciblity/jugg and have low armor but high skill dmg with fast skill cooldowns. Won't have to rely on procs to get kills then and they will be easy to kill also.

I know people probably won't like this idea bc tank is meant for tanking not for kills but tanks need kills to.. if it's done right it might help fix these issues of tanks relying on procs in order to get pvp kills ap.

Or change pvp so it's not just about getting kills.. Pvp aps counting for support and assists taking dmg etc..

Might stop this whole proc legends thing of tanks being hard to kill but able to kill with a proc.

Same can be said about PvE, mages/tanks without good procs arent that good for anything really because skills don't do much anymore it's all about who has the best proc.

Arfee
04-01-2019, 12:56 PM
Dont wanna salty either, i love the challenge clashing with ebon aegis.. i see it as a handicap for covering my rog better.

I played alot of games and got used to adjusting strats from (Dota2) which u can easily cancel and dodge anything with quick keys.. Compared to this mobile game, the roleplay mechanics is ruined. I noticed the more rogs u have on team the higher chance to lose a clash agaisnt aegis, Speacially when the rogs arent event careful.
I have no answers.. Its just that skills isnt needed when u use aegis in clash. Tap tap tap, i can out cover most tanks. But its always up to my rog if he kills himself xD

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

danley
04-01-2019, 01:02 PM
Lol i have a ebon aegis and i can afford x3 ebon aegis if i want ...that isnt the issue i always been on board with things that make pvp great and enjoyable this proc isnt fun for anyone well ive never seen you in endgame pvp so i don’t understand why you even bother commenting if you never actually pvp everyday yeah its easy to just say let warriors have their moment insta kill isnt the way devs should stick with procs that arent insta kill
People keep saying dont touch it for pve
I think people just dont want it nerf in pve dude ive never said anything about pve pls comment on some pve thread

Kid, if you're so skilled then why dont you just join eSports and play a game like DOTA, LoL or CS:GO on pro brackets. This one its fundamentally broke, too much gear reliance and dominated by imbeciles.

Terrorshock1
04-01-2019, 01:16 PM
Kid, if you're so skilled then why dont you just join eSports and play a game like DOTA, LoL or CS:GO on pro brackets. This one its fundamentally broke, too much gear reliance and dominated by imbeciles.

Again with the assumptions i think the only imbecile here is YOU i dont claim to be pro nor claim to have skill
Nor do i want to make those claims man but im flatter that you get that from just me writing on forums
Just do yourself a favor and stfu like seriously your nothing but a salty kid
Trying to what? Start drama? Youve gained nothing from replying to my thread at this point you just look like an ***
Youve provided nothing constructive
BUT hEY thanks for the free bumps moron xD devs will more likely see it now

danley
04-01-2019, 01:27 PM
Again with the assumptions i think the only imbecile here is YOU i dont claim to be pro nor claim to have skill
Nor do i want to make those claims man but im flatter that you get that from just me writing on forums
Just do yourself a favor and stfu like seriously your nothing but a salty kid
Trying to what? Start drama? Youve gained nothing from replying to my thread at this point you just look like an ***
Youve provided nothing constructive
BUT hEY thanks for the free bumps moron xD devs will more likely see it now

I rest my case :)

Terrorshock1
04-01-2019, 01:34 PM
I rest my case :)

Damn I thought you were gonna pull another assumption out your ***
There’s hope for you ...youre learning!! [emoji23]
Fast learner proud of ya
Gj son

Casino
04-01-2019, 01:36 PM
As i own ebon aegis myself i totally agree for pvp

THE GOLDEN KING
04-01-2019, 01:38 PM
Anyone else here still think best cap of AL was 41?

CHAOSSS
04-01-2019, 02:10 PM
Just look before attacking. No to ebon aegis nerf. Come on, wars get one wep in 2-3 expansions worth keeping, let them have that at least.I agree..i rethought my above opinion..leave the weapon alone.. Learn how to not hit it when proc..instead of spamming for kills.. Us warriors finally got a decent weapon.. Let it be..learn how to use your rogues/mages better..like charging your skills to full and waiting for optimum time to attack..its what i do as a tank..its all about timing..sometimes u get it right sometimes you don't..

Tharo
04-01-2019, 02:23 PM
Respect to all ebon weps and sort of suggestions.

Let the damage reflection of ebon aegis be as it is.
Let the ebon dagg's proc works the way it was.
Make the ebon bow and gun leech huge amount of hp during the proc duration, should also proc more often, hit multiple targets and increase the DoT.
Let the ebon staff proc reflects like curse and should last longer
Let the ebon sword proc's to constantly stun and silence all target procs in the area for a remainder of ~seconds

In addition, to be more effective, DISABLE the pets in pvp maps, like in brawler outpost.

Other non ebon items are a different story....

Appreciate the no salty reply -
Peace!

Cinco
04-01-2019, 02:23 PM
Feedback on Ebon weapons is better articulated elsewhere.

Closing before deletion.