PDA

View Full Version : veteran rewards

maneatingtree
12-04-2011, 07:35 PM
A long time ago sam said that they were working on veteran rewards for those players who have been with sts for a long time. So i was wonedering what happend? Are they coming?

Opinions needed both dev and player ones!

helpguy
12-04-2011, 07:44 PM
Hmm are u talking about founders helm/shield? If so they have already been given to the people who started the game in April of 2010 I think and bought 30 plat or more :) correct me of I'm wrong

Darkfader
12-04-2011, 07:49 PM
Veteran rewards are different than founders helm or shield of gratitude. I would like to see veteran rewards coming on one day. But not even single word since when it was said first time.

helpguy
12-04-2011, 07:54 PM
@helpguy
He means this i think

When the team envisioned the “Founder’s Helm” it was just as the name implies – a genuine thank you item for the people who have been with us since the very beginning. We have gone ahead with that concept. Today’s game update granted accounts that were created in April or May of 2010 and logged in during the last week this unique, class specific helm.

While discussing the idea of a unique show of gratitude for our original players, we touched upon the concept of Veteran Rewards. For those who aren’t familiar with a Veteran Rewards program, it is a system of giving rewards to accounts based on the age of the account. We really like the concept of rewarding our loyal players for sticking with Pocket Legends.

Rather than taking something like the Founders Helm and quickly turning it into a Veteran Reward, we’d rather take the time to do it right and create a more robust system of Veteran Rewards. We know that we would be nowhere without our fans.
Posted April 20, 2011
No new news since then...

Oh ok yes there is no new, news on that....personally I'm not sure if it will happen

maneatingtree
12-04-2011, 08:02 PM
Thank you urguidez thats exactly what i mean. Wounded posted on lowluspys thread saying that sts should slow down and do some stuff instead of new content. This is one of those things that need to be done.

It is very important

helpguy
12-04-2011, 08:05 PM
Thank you urguidez thats exactly what i mean. Wounded posted on lowluspys thread saying that sts should slow down and do some stuff instead of new content. This is one of those things that need to be done.

It is very important

It should but I doubt they will have the "time" to do all of it

maneatingtree
12-04-2011, 08:11 PM
That why sts needs to slow down. Take theyre time and make a new campaign like evry 6 months.

Elyseon
12-04-2011, 08:56 PM
Oh yeh i remember how exciting that sounded, but hey the longer we wait the more rewards we've racked up

Elyseon
12-04-2011, 09:15 PM
@helguy (again) lol
Well they did just recently launch New campign on PL
&SL is out already now even with pvp
Which samhayne did say was keeping them busy
Now they might have more time on
thier hands :)

Mt Fang was originally supposed to come out as an elite lvl60 dungeon, so im pretty sure they had it mostly finished long ago

Dudjdj
12-05-2011, 08:52 PM
How about a vanity armor then make a set?!