PDA

View Full Version : <Arlorian Famous> NEW Upcoming Guild. Read More !!!

Anthonyaponte86
04-02-2019, 08:04 AM
Arlorian Famous is currently recruiting LVL 60+, OG Players(people who have been playing for years), serious PVP players, Farmers and anyone else who considers themselves to be a "Good" player. This Guild is going to participate in Guild battles, Giveaways, Guild Events and MUCH MORE.

We currently have a Guild Tavern Guild Hall. I just started the guild yesterday. I have been the GM of 2 Leaderboards guilds in the past which were Top 20. If you want to join, message me in game on my main XXIPKIRL .

We are going to focus on Climbing the LB while making sure all of our members are happy and reach their full potential

Cheers,

GM --- XXIPKIRLXX

darkestfaire
04-02-2019, 10:58 AM
Arlorian Famous is currently recruiting LVL 60+, OG Players(people who have been playing for years), serious PVP players, Farmers and anyone else who considers themselves to be a "Good" player. This Guild is going to participate in Guild battles, Giveaways, Guild Events and MUCH MORE.

We currently have a Guild Tavern Guild Hall. I just started the guild yesterday. I have been the GM of 2 Leaderboards guilds in the past which were Top 20. If you want to join, message me in game on my main XXIPKIRL .

We are going to focus on Climbing the LB while making sure all of our members are happy and reach their full potential

Cheers,

GM --- XXIPKIRLXXBest wishes on your guild

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Willl
04-02-2019, 02:44 PM
Good luck from Letal Sharks Ipki =)

Silentkill
08-27-2019, 12:39 PM
Good luck with the guild!