PDA

View Full Version : Ankhs from bosses idea for the hardcore community

swoutttt
04-03-2019, 10:04 AM
Heya,

I read that before the easter event, some smaller events will be live like awake gem and ankhs from bosses. Now the ankhs from bosses is complete useless for Hardcore mode since we never get the chance to use them. My idea: How about bosses dropping a revive shard, and you need like 1000 to craft a revive stone. This can be used to revive a fallen hero instead of the insane 1600plat.. This way us Hardcore characters can also participate in this event. Sounds great right?:p Let me know what u guys / devs think of this..

jjperez27
04-03-2019, 10:06 AM
skip the ankhs from bosses xd, awaken event then easter wkwkwkw

Chronox
04-03-2019, 06:22 PM
skip the ankhs from bosses xd, awaken event then easter wkwkwkw

they could of simply put the ankhs from bosses and awakening event in 1 week... makes no sense to do it separately but i agree with ya, should just skip it all together.

Remiem
04-10-2019, 02:05 AM
We won't skip it, BUT you make a good point about HC toons. I can't promise we'll be able to change anything, but I'll pass this along to the team. :)

Darkoptiic
04-12-2019, 07:36 PM
We won't skip it, BUT you make a good point about HC toons. I can't promise we'll be able to change anything, but I'll pass this along to the team. :)

What? Are you guys too busy recoloring vanities?

GoodTraitor
04-12-2019, 10:54 PM
What? Are you guys too busy recoloring vanities?Now that's rude lol

Sent from my SM-A510Y using Tapatalk

Spheresome
04-12-2019, 11:37 PM
Now that's rude lol

Sent from my SM-A510Y using Tapatalk

It could have definitely been worded better, but it is the truth :dispirited:

Idly
04-13-2019, 02:47 AM
What? Are you guys too busy recoloring vanities?

More likely that other devs would not agree to free revive for hc...cuz then its just normal mode no? Also revive is pretty much the only revenue to be gained from hc mode.

Susanne
04-13-2019, 02:49 AM
It was rude and uncalled for. The Devs have achieved a lot recently. I'm not creeping around them, it's not my style and besides I don't need to. I'm being fair not ungrateful..that's all.

Stephencobear
04-13-2019, 11:58 AM
Would have been great if instead of ankhs dropping to hc, they got respec scrolls!