PDA

View Full Version : Q&A

Ansm
04-04-2019, 01:19 AM
1. What are the special colored titles that can be obtained without being in LB Top 10 and how?

2. What’s the real price for LVL 71 100gl Tainted Dagger Set?

Thank you in advance :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ansm
04-04-2019, 01:23 AM
For people who also struggle looking for answers, you may comment down below your questions. (AL Topics only) Let’s not forget to say ‘Thank you’ for those who helped. Ciao

Ebereasider
04-04-2019, 12:23 PM
1. What are the special colored titles that can be obtained without being in LB Top 10 and how?

There're some colored title given for reaching plat tier in few of the previous events: Platinum colored 'Blighted Hero' (probably goblin event), Red 'Serial Killer' (Halloween), Green 'Farming Legend' (For opening a certain no. of cornucopia in harvest event) and couple more that I forgot. Also, for HC toon there are 2 more colored title for reaching specific levels (50 & 70 i think)

Ansm
04-04-2019, 12:28 PM
There're some colored title given for reaching plat tier in few of the previous events: Platinum colored 'Blighted Hero' (probably goblin event), Red 'Serial Killer' (Halloween), Green 'Farming Legend' (For opening a certain no. of cornucopia in harvest event) and couple more that I forgot. Also, for HC toon there are 2 more colored title for reaching specific levels (50 & 70 i think)

Ohh. Thanks a lot! How ‘bout a colored title that can be worn after finishing specific elite quests? Is there any?

arcanefid
04-04-2019, 12:32 PM
Ohh. Thanks a lot! How ‘bout a colored title that can be worn after finishing specific elite quests? Is there any?

I don't think there's one of those as of now, they're all related to events and the Hardcore Mode ones.

Ebereasider
04-04-2019, 12:35 PM

Nope, there is none.