PDA

View Full Version : A 2x Hydra - Infested Loot Event

Fightbeast
04-04-2019, 08:52 AM
I know many would disagree with this since prices of items will drop but suggested it anyway because rarity of items like the Shadow Artifact is still too high considering a newer expansion coming soon. Further there is like always a disparity in luck between everyone. Some people who drop keep on dropping good items while others no matter how much they run never drop anything. And since there is no update in the Red Raid coin vendor, running these two maps is usually a waste for the unlucky ones with hours invested. A 2x Loot event in the maps will encourage more activity and also ensure most of the people are geared enough for the next expansion. Just a suggestion.

marzeg
04-04-2019, 11:33 AM
New expansion= more players.
More players= more items circulating the game.
More items circulating the game= more items get listed in the auction.
More items get listed in the auction = prices will drop.

Considering the festerfang expansion hasn't been out for SUPER long. You can't expect them to just hand out everything just because other people has gear with more luck or put more effort in farming specific items than you do. Just farm is like everyone else.

Fightbeast
04-04-2019, 12:00 PM
First of all, luck doesnt help drop items except red raid coin in those maps. And i have near 100% luck in gears and pets too so dont add that logic here. Secondly dont try to assume to know how much I farm. I farm way more than others in those maps. And people from my fl can confirm it. And third i am not asking for hand outs fyi. It will still require farming. And I ask this because its nearing the end of this expansion. So just because you might be getting lucky in those maps doesnt mean everyone is.

Marosok
04-04-2019, 12:02 PM
There you go, have you ever seen re-roll for set drop? Get rid of luck and try again.

Fightbeast
04-04-2019, 12:06 PM
I dont use luck gears obviously there. Since I already explained it doesn't help with other drops

Marosok
04-04-2019, 01:06 PM
Good good. Patience is virtue.

Ebereasider
04-04-2019, 01:18 PM
There you go, have you ever seen re-roll for set drop? Get rid of luck and try again.

Btw, set item can drop on re-roll:

Marosok
04-04-2019, 01:30 PM
Btw, set item can drop on re-roll:
I think it was re-roll for siesta.
But you may be right. This is new to me. Thanks for info.

Ebereasider
04-04-2019, 01:43 PM
I think it was re-roll for siesta.
But you may be right. This is new to me. Thanks for info.

There were two re-roll, though it got cut-off in the SS.
And there's also this:

We enjoy just as much as you all when you kill a boss and suddenly see that amazing item drop on the floor, so we’ve made some adjustments to the Luck Elixir which now allow us to drop Mythic, Set, or Arcane items directly from enemies! The Antignome Set is the first to take advantage of this, and in the future, some bosses of the elite variety might drop some weapons that are pretty mythic.

Abuze
04-04-2019, 04:01 PM
There were two re-roll, though it got cut-off in the SS.
And there's also this:

you don't actually see the re-roll for a set item drop as mentioned above the reroll was for the siesta

Oakmaiden
04-09-2019, 09:54 AM
Vrooms post uses the words “some” and “might”, vague at best..

Ebereasider
04-09-2019, 01:59 PM
The process starts with the initial pull of 1 item. This will be known as “the item you’re supposed to receive”. Once that item is pulled, if you have a luck elixir and it procs, the item is rerolled accordingly:

If the item you’re supposed to receive is Common, Rare, or Epic
At these rarities, the luck elixir will go back into the Loot Table, choose the next highest rarity (Common => Rare, Rare => Epic, Epic => Legendary), and randomly give you an item from that rarity. You are guaranteed to go up 1 rarity if the Luck Elixir procs in this situation.

If the item you’re supposed to receive is Legendary, Mythic, or Set
At these rarities, the entire Loot Table is rolled again (just like the first pull) and you will receive the better item out of the 2 pulls.

Example 1:
Pull 1 – Legendary
Pull 2 – Epic
Player Receives: Legendary

Example 2:
Pull 1 – Legendary
Pull 2 – Mythic
Player Receives: Mythic

This is equivalent to killing the enemy a second time and taking the better loot that drops, giving you 2 chances at the item you want!

If the item you’re supposed to receive is Arcane
Congratulations you’ve just gotten lucky enough to loot the rarest items in the game! We won’t even bother rerolling because you already have the best. Also don’t play the lottery for a few days as your luck has probably run out.
Here, specifically says set item can be re-rolled. Clear enough?