PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] wear normal gear as vanity

tearacan
12-05-2011, 06:35 AM
Some people like to have a special set of (lower level) gear to be worn, but have to gear up for battle. There for i would like see the option to wear normal gear to wear as vanity. By doing so we can wear our high level gear for battle and the fun gear as vanity over the high leveled gear. This would also help to create more diversity in looks between players.

Arterra
12-05-2011, 07:01 AM
i would love this. however, it might cut into the whole vanity-selling cash STS must be raking in these days... if we could wear our towne gear into battle...

^contestant in old vanity gear competition of mine :D

Slant
12-05-2011, 11:15 AM
Yeah had thought of something on the same lines an option to convert any gear to non trade able vanities so you can wear the plat gear at any level and use lower level guns also at any level offers a lot more customisation without increasing the number of items in the game they can even charge one or two plat for this as well as demand more plat for the lower level store gear and weaps instead of throwing em away after caps

Fyrce
12-05-2011, 12:48 PM
Or you could just set up a quickload slot just for your town gear. It can include no vanities, just lower level equips.
Or equips of all one color or all frogs, etc.

Liathea
12-05-2011, 01:15 PM
Quickloads are great. For those who don't know where to find them, go to your Inventory tab, then tap the little gear symbol in the lower left corner.

Slant
12-05-2011, 03:38 PM
yeah got quickloads for towne gear, but but its so much more fun to actually play with a beta and beyond rifle when you have a electric cannon equipped

Thefixr
12-06-2011, 12:13 AM
Or, you could find a way to please both crowds!

Introducing the conversion toolkit, now available from your local robot on Blackstar! This new kit cost 35 platinum, yes, you heard me! 35 platinum for a one time use. When combined in a crafting station with the required ingredients and your item of choice, it now becomes a no trade vanity item.

......How nice that would be to hear from the lovely devs of this wonderful game!

Deathsminion
12-06-2011, 05:16 PM
Or, you could find a way to please both crowds!

Introducing the conversion toolkit, now available from your local robot on Blackstar! This new kit cost 35 platinum, yes, you heard me! 35 platinum for a one time use. When combined in a crafting station with the required ingredients and your item of choice, it now becomes a no trade vanity item.

......How nice that would be to hear from the lovely devs of this wonderful game!
I am liking that idea would be cool for people who say arnt keen on the new set design to be able to keep the look of the lvl 30 custom set and even the set effect but be able to have the stat bonus that a level 35 custom set provides.

Ihavenokills
12-06-2011, 07:09 PM
quickloads ftw =]