PDA

View Full Version : IRONHAND Have to find a new guild... :(

Rodvik
12-05-2011, 08:56 AM
Infinite Union (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?42783-lt-Infinite-Union-gt)

mugen
12-05-2011, 09:01 AM
<Infinity> (http://infinitysl.forumotion.com)
We would be glad to have you :) were not huge but very active :)

Sent from my 3G Cellasaurus using Tapatalk

BodMaster
12-05-2011, 09:02 AM
Lol rod :p (click on the name its a link to their thread ;))

Hope you find a great guild buddy, when playing or should I say longgg grinding with Iron he's a great laugh, and very respectable. I would vouch for what he said above from what I have experienced with the many times we been rockin' SY2 hehe :)

Deathpunch
12-05-2011, 09:11 AM
Infinite Union (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?42783-lt-Infinite-Union-gt)

+1 to this post, however, we are not active in PL, so that may be a deciding factor. We do have people that love their PL, some names you may even recognize, so you wouldn't be all alone. :D

Iron Hand
12-05-2011, 12:49 PM
Thank you for the response... Give me a few days to decide... Just want to make sure where i go i can be useful to the guild and is one that is interested in having a forum group to help it's members as well. :)

Battlelock
12-05-2011, 01:14 PM
Darkness Falls on PL

We're rather small but the higher levels are very active. Only my girlfriend, Bluiydbabe 65 mage and I 65 Bear & 56 Mage, are officers and very active. We'd love to have more active guild mates & officers to join us. Tier 3 hall included.

If age helps, I am 38 & Bluiydbabe is 36.

Iron Hand
12-05-2011, 04:04 PM
Thnx battlelock... I may join 2 guilds one for SL and one for PL... I have narrowed down to a few for SL... Will make choice in a couple of days... And no being an officer in a guild will not make a difference for me but would like consideration if I am accepted to a guild. :)

mugen
12-05-2011, 04:13 PM
@iron I'll be on later if you wanna run with us add pirateking

Sent from my 3G Cellasaurus using Tapatalk

LelouchX
12-05-2011, 04:22 PM
+1 to this post, however, we are not active in PL, so that may be a deciding factor. We do have people that love their PL, some names you may even recognize, so you wouldn't be all alone. :D
Not only are we not active in PL, but the only member is LelouchX, who bought the charter just to have it.

Thank you for the response... Give me a few days to decide... Just want to make sure where i go i can be useful to the guild and is one that is interested in having a forum group to help it's members as well. :)
we do have our own forum, but full access is only granted to guildies. feel free to check out some screenies though, that part is accessible to all (link in sig).

Iron Hand
12-06-2011, 01:26 AM
Thnx for all the input... I have made my choice for SL guild .. i chose based on active fun playrs and they seemed to want me not just as a name on the list but as someone who can help the guild...thnx for all of your kind words and c you around.

My permanent new guild is <Sparkling Pwnies> it was a tough choice because there are a lot of great guilds... big and small... But this one stood out to me for many reasons... Including a couple of good ppl ... You know who u r :) :p

LilMiss
12-06-2011, 03:51 AM
Welcome to the pwnies iron glad to have u let's have some fun

Kahlua
12-06-2011, 04:00 AM
Welcome Iron :D

Sorry I logged right as you friend requested me last night! Had to get a few hours of sleep before work lol

BodMaster
12-06-2011, 06:53 AM
Gratz IronHand awesome choice ;)

If your still looking for a home in PL, AoC are pretty active on that side, very respectable and very fun members, check it out when you get 5 and hit Cascade up ;)

spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?43819-Assassins-of-Cascadia-*Updated* (www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?43819-Assassins-of-Cascadia-*Updated*)

Xaphan Fox
12-06-2011, 12:43 PM
I love ironhand. I have a likeness of him tattooed on my right buttock. My very own cutey mark!

Neeeeeeeeigh!!

Welcome iron.

Testament
Sparkling Pwnies

Iron Hand
12-06-2011, 12:52 PM
Lol..uhhh okay... thnx. :) but maybe a just a tad too far? .... Glad to be apart of a fun and diverse group of players :)

Liathea
12-06-2011, 01:01 PM
LOL, you should probably get used to things going a little too far. xD It's all in good fun, though!

Iron Hand
12-06-2011, 01:10 PM
Rofl... Np for me i like ppl who like to have fun :)

Aculeas
12-06-2011, 02:59 PM
Rofl... Np for me i like ppl who like to have fun :) welcome to the herd!