PDA

View Full Version : Reason I think pocket legend Tutorial should be updated and

Hjable
04-05-2019, 01:01 PM
So I was reading pocket legend review when I updated the game and seen a 2 star review from a year ago. I think who wrote it was blumousepad. He said basically said

1. Up setting him that you can’t choose the target to attack. I’m guessing he was just hitting skills and basics attack buttons. You can actually choose your target but you need to click on the target you wanna attack on the screen.

2.said quest option has no way of doing it alone. His kinda right and wrong. If you click on quest you’ll join a game or create one and anyone that meet the requirements can join. Also you can create a game and lock it with a password so that only friends can or people you give it to can join. But it is kinda tricky for a new player to figure that out if there not even sure what map to host.

Ok so I just deleted a char and started one of my guys over and did the tutorial. From my new player view ( never playing any mmo type of games I would be pretty confuse on what to do after that quest is over.

So before we actually go into the world after the short tutorial we could have it be longer but leave the option to skip tutorial for those who wanna jump into the action. And if it ever become longer can there be Reward at the end like a non tradable vainity that gives mana or something because mana is a issue for new players with no gold. If we do the quest chains it does show us we’re a lot of stuff is and how to do some things like craft

1. If it taught us how to use the grey check quest box on the side
.2 how to get more potions, explain it refills if you have 0 or sometime monsters drop them
.3 were stash is (remove level 10 requirement to use it
.4 were and what cs is and how to use it when level 10. Like maybe a new level 10 quest to stash or sell a item in cs
5. how to use talent and stat points
6.how to join a game or pvp match
7.how to host games and lock them
8.how to trade player , add friends, join friend and ignore players.
9. How to message and report
10.how to equip items, sell item and recover.
11. How to click on the new heart in inventory to favorite and protect it from being sold
12 explain more about events and that it’s posted on start menu. And the quest say like random spawn it’s from killing monster or breaking chest and sometimes there are portals or special npc in towns with white over there head talk to them . Give them a 1 time portal they go into and do event and show them we’re to claim there reward with quest arrows.

Oh and can there be auto collect all blessing.doing blessing one at a time to 10 char or Morris a headache

* and when I say show us how to use it I mean with a arrow showing us were to click. There are quest that take us all around tell us we’re to go and give rewards but it doesn’t always really explain very well how to.

By the time there done with these they prob be level 10 and in balfort making friend and asking people more detail about the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

darkknightii
04-05-2019, 05:44 PM
So I was reading pocket legend review when I updated the game and seen a 2 star review from a year ago. I think who wrote it was blumousepad. He said basically...

I agree with this idea as well, many things need to be updated to be up to date with years of changes. There are a few things id add to that though as far as what you included.

1) (More of an edit) Level 4 is when stash and CS is available
2) (This is already implemented) If a more in-depth tutorial is included ensure you retain the ability to skip it (whether you are new to the game or not). Many games don't have the ability to skip the tutorials and i normally just delete the game without even finishing it. This is due to many games being played the same in the end.
3) Look into maybe adding plat rewards for achievements/progression quests for when you start. For example when you join your first guild you get 25 plat, when you get your first 10 friends you get another 10 plat. Or when you refer the game to people, each one that joins you get plat (obviously this one would be tough to implement without it being abused).