PDA

View Full Version : Vanity Crafting

zanell
04-05-2019, 02:59 PM
Hi guys (:

This is just a thought so bare with me, though the years and levels we go trough countless gear that rapidly becomes obsolete, and if you're like me there's at least one set that you have fallen in love with because it looks so absolutely awesome :p just don't use it cause stats drop to mutch and so it's stuffed away in your stash :(
Like the hollowed circlet that enabled us to turn normal head gear into a vanity we could do the same with other gear character bound or none tradable.
what do you guys think?
Ty for reading sincerely Zane (:

THE GOLDEN KING
04-05-2019, 03:15 PM
Hi guys (:

This is just a thought so bare with me, though the years and levels we go trough countless gear that rapidly becomes obsolete, and if you're like me there's at least one set that you have fallen in love with because it looks so absolutely awesome :p just don't use it cause stats drop to mutch and so it's stuffed away in your stash :(
Like the hollowed circlet that enabled us to turn normal head gear into a vanity we could do the same with other gear character bound or none tradable.
what do you guys think?
Ty for reading sincerely Zane (:

If the gear you turn into a vanity is NON TRADABLE +1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vainor
04-13-2019, 02:54 AM
My same idea...a recipe to convert all weapon/helm/armor into vanity

zanell
04-14-2019, 05:36 PM
Would be good the recipe, players could create their own style trough out countless gear (: and I agree it should be none tradable or character bound.