PDA

View Full Version : De-enchantments are necessary guys to save pvp

Justified
04-05-2019, 10:07 PM
Hello fellow forum members,
I come today to ask for your support in advocating the option to de-enchant items to clean. With the new enchantments, 27-40 PVP is going to be literally ruined as 30s will literally one shot 27s with the new ammy as Quality noted. This PVP level will die, and we would not like to lose more players. I ask for your support guys in adding de-enchants now. This is only way to save 27-40 PVP now. Please guys, support me, so that we can make the Devs more likely to add this option

Snacking
04-05-2019, 10:43 PM
Hello fellow forum members,
I come today to ask for your support in advocating the option to de-enchant items to clean. With the new enchantments, 27-40 PVP is going to be literally ruined as 30s will literally one shot 27s with the new ammy as Quality noted. This PVP level will die, and we would not like to lose more players. I ask for your support guys in adding de-enchants now. This is only way to save 27-40 PVP now. Please guys, support me, so that we can make the Devs more likely to add this option

Enchantments LITERALLY killed pvp. There’s no fix. Not one person, and I’m dead *** when I say this, NOT ONE PLAYER WANTS ENCHANTMENTS.

Either sts nerfs them, or if they actually want to revive this game, removes them.

The devs don’t even pvp I don’t think. Cinco goes offline for weeks at a time.
IF YOU WANT THE GAME TO LIVE LISTEN TO THE PPL WHO PLAY IT.

I’m willing to argue with anyone about this.

Idevour
04-05-2019, 11:39 PM
The only enchants that are ok to be in the game are gold loot enchants all of the others must go.
Or they can be made so they only work in pve

P u r e
04-06-2019, 12:53 AM
I don't PVP ever.
But, now that everyone can get perfect rolls, wouldn't that level the playing field some? Just my 2¢... If I'm wrong then I'm wrong. Not trying to argue with anyone.

Also Cinco has said many times that de-enchanting won't ever happen.

XghostzX
04-06-2019, 08:54 AM
I didn't realize the impact this would have the twink community... sorry guys, that blows :/

NukeDragon
04-06-2019, 10:06 AM
Yea after L30 its broke..

darkknightii
04-06-2019, 12:17 PM
Removing enchantments would cause issues with merching, while it may help pvp, as other have said the playing level is a bit more fair now that you can lock slots, it would harm values on some rare clean items that are discontinued since many collectors prefer clean items over enchanted.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Justified
04-06-2019, 12:51 PM
Removing enchantments would cause issues with merching, while it may help pvp, as other have said the playing level is a bit more fair now that you can lock slots, it would harm values on some rare clean items that are discontinued since many collectors prefer clean items over enchanted.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Pocket legends player base does not depend on merching, and more on the PVP. The purpose of removing enchants is not to benefit merchers, but to benefit the much larger PVP base. In addition, I'm not advocating for remove enchantments entirely, just the option to remove them if a person chooses to do so.

Cinco
04-06-2019, 12:58 PM
We don’t need this system. If you want clean items you should loot them. Making players pay to remove power that they (or someone else) paid to add doesn’t make sense... especially when there is another “clean” item out there for you to loot if you put in the effort.

Justified
04-06-2019, 01:07 PM
We don’t need this system. If you want clean items you should loot them. Making players pay to remove power that they (or someone else) paid to add doesn’t make sense... especially when there is another “clean” item out there for you to loot if you put in the effort.

I dont understand why you added even more OP enchants into PVP. Please explain the motive for this Cinco

Cinco
04-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Enchants are for all contexts not just PvP and adding more has always been in the plan. If you like no enchantments in PvP there is Honor (and soon Honor Elite).

Why the resistance to looting items and refraining from enchanting them?

Snacking
04-06-2019, 01:15 PM
Enchants are for all contexts not just PvP and adding more has always been in the plan. If you like no enchantments in PvP there is Honor (and soon Honor Elite).

The game went on a major decline since you added enchantments did it not? Why buff them? Enchantments don’t need to be in the game,, listen to your community if you want your game to thrive. If you’re making them for, “all contexts not just pvp” why make them so op that you literally kill pvp?

Could you not just ban them from pvp zones?

No one plays honor. I know you love to refer to honor after every hint of backlash from the community, but nobody gravitates towards it.

Please respond to this thread instead of deleting it like my last.

Cinco
04-06-2019, 01:21 PM
The game went on a major decline since you added enchantments did it not? Why buff them? Enchantments don’t need to be in the game,, listen to your community if you want your game to thrive. If you’re making them for, “all contexts not just pvp” why make them so op that you literally kill pvp?

Could you not just ban them from pvp zones?

Please respond to this thread instead of deleting it like my last.

No. Sorry to disappoint but the myriad new features and all the new content and events are what keep the game alive. PvP players’ predictions of PL demise are as old as PL itself. I’ve created Honor as a compromise and will be releasing Elite Honor items for endgame soon to further underscore this effort.

And I’ll keep deleting posts that don’t offer constructive content.

Dolloway
04-06-2019, 01:22 PM

Right, but non-enchanted gear gets the job done just fine in PVE with a pet equipped. There isn't a huge need for them in PVE besides the gold loot enchants, that's why all the discussion about enchants constantly centers around PVP.

I'm intrigued. Could you tell us more about Honor Elite?

Cinco
04-06-2019, 01:26 PM
Right, but non-enchanted gear gets the job done just fine in PVE with a pet equipped. There isn't a huge need for them in PVE besides the gold loot enchants, that's why all the discussion about enchants constantly centers around PVP.

I'm intrigued. Could you tell us more about Honor Elite?

Based on previous feedback (I think it was a discussion where both you and Snacking contributed) I’ve put together a design for Honor Gear that uses Elite endgame statistics but removes the ability to enchant. I believe the nutshell conclusion on existing Honor is that it feels too much like “twink PvP” and is thus uninteresting to endgame players who want the feel of high end gear. :-)

Hopefully these items will be available before the 110 cap - circa Birthday... but no promises yet. Still need to finalize the rewards for our 9th bday event.

NukeDragon
04-06-2019, 01:34 PM
Based on previous feedback (I think it was a discussion where both you and Snacking contributed) I’ve put together a design for Honor Gear that uses Elite endgame statistics but removes the ability to enchant. I believe the nutshell conclusion on existing Honor is that it feels too much like “twink PvP” and is thus uninteresting to endgame players who want the feel of high end gear. :-)

Hopefully these items will be available before the 110 cap - circa Birthday... but no promises yet. Still need to finalize the rewards for our 9th bday event.

Great to hear!

Snacking
04-06-2019, 01:35 PM

Actually sounds like a great addition. Could I throw in my 10 cents tho?
I feel like the reason players don’t gravitate to honor arenas is because of the dark dungey feeling to the arenas,, as well as not being able to show off their vanities / items they’ve paid tons for.
Maybe allowing players to change honor weapons appearance into items that they own, as well as bumping up the brightness a little will help people play honor more?

Cinco
04-06-2019, 01:42 PM
Actually sounds like a great addition. Could I throw in my 10 cents tho?
I feel like the reason players don’t gravitate to honor arenas is because of the dark dungey feeling to the arenas,, as well as not being able to show off their vanities / items they’ve paid tons for.
Maybe allowing players to change honor weapons appearance into items that they own, as well as bumping up the brightness a little will help people play honor more?

Great suggestions! I’ll keep all of this in mind. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dolloway
04-06-2019, 01:50 PM

Well, that wasn't one of my conclusions. "Twink PVP" nowadays is just two-shot kills for the most part above level 30.

Endgame Honor PVP is so much better than twink Honor PVP (referring to level 35ish). I think Snacking has only played level 30-40 Honor which is lackluster and has too much damage in comparison to endgame Honor in my opinion. Endgame Honor feels a lot different due to the added stats and presumably different arena modifiers which have resulted in more balance.

A lot of people seem to state that their reason for not wanting to play Honor PVP is because the gear looks noobish, which is just a funny reason to avoid the mode in my opinion. The other reasons people choose not to play is because they want more Honor arenas (like a Forest Fight! Honor arena or a CTF Rockwall Forts Honor arena), which is more understandable.

Elite Honor should be interesting, although I wonder what the point of regular endgame PVP zones that allow enchanted items will be then. If the stats are essentially equivalent to level 105 sets or in the future level 110 sets that do not have enchants, then is there a reason to enchant items for PVP purposes?

Snacking
04-06-2019, 01:53 PM
Well, that wasn't one of my conclusions. "Twink PVP" nowadays is just two-shot kills for the most part above level 30.

Endgame Honor PVP is so much better than twink Honor PVP (referring to level 35ish). I think Snacking has only played level 30-40 Honor which is lackluster and has too much damage in comparison to endgame Honor in my opinion. Endgame Honor feels a lot different due to the added stats and presumably different arena modifiers which have resulted in more balance.

A lot of people seem to state that their reason for not wanting to play Honor PVP is because the gear looks noobish, which is just a funny reason to avoid the mode in my opinion. The other reasons people choose not to play is because they want more Honor arenas (like a Forest Fight! Honor arena or a CTF Rockwall Forts Honor arena), which is more understandable.

Elite Honor should be interesting, although I wonder what the point of regular endgame PVP zones that allow enchanted items will be then. If the stats are essentially equivalent to level 105 sets or in the future level 110 sets that do not have enchants, then is there a reason to enchant items for PVP purposes?

I actually just gone done playing honor pvp on my lvl105 fox. I think endgame honor is super balanced and love it. It’s just extremely difficult to dump all that time in to cap a toon just for honor imo. :/

Justified
04-06-2019, 06:11 PM
Why did this not happen long ago. I've spent at least 15m and amulets and halloween blings, and now that you add this, they are worthless now.....

Hjable
04-14-2019, 02:51 PM

Could we get farming able arena honor/ elite arena armor drops. Maybe same stats but looks really cool. And can like one of the boss in pvp drop it so we could troll people trying to farm it by killing them. And can it be the last person that land the hit who has the chance of getting the drop not the whole team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk