PDA

View Full Version : Kriegberg helix axes and Solstice firestar/Jewel

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-06-2019, 07:51 AM
Before dark legends starts updating again...Undead antler mask, Infused hammer, Serrated axes, elder blood tear/black vampire heart gems were the rarest items in the game. Plus, those items were all farmable, none of them were brought for plat WHICH MEANS the players actually earned them back then and WORKED for them, simply deserved holding them.

When updates started in 2016, ALL those rare items were brought back for PLAT.. which means, it's ''unfair'' for the old players that played the game back then, as they lost all the value they worked for since 2012 (since the game came out) and they didn't receive ANYTHING that makes them special for playing the game for years although it stopped updating, instead they just lost what they worked for very hard... BUT! That was fine, why it was fine ? because we were all happy the game is finally updating and we were like, ''oh well looks like every item is coming back and it's alright because the game wasn't updated for a long while and now it's updating which means it's like a new game coming out'' the game was treated like if it's a new game that came out as we saw every item return and as we had so so many changes in the game that we never expected it to be in it before.. Helix and firestar were UNTRADEABLE items that were account bound back then, which should of stayed that way but it's all good it was cool that it became tradeAble as we thought it will come back eventually..

All I'm trying to say is, helix and firestar have to come back so everything can be EQUAL and the game can be equal like it should be, after they come back we start off from there, no more old items returning, nothing that comes on events is brought back, etc etc etc and etc... you all know the deal.

If helix doesn't come back then it is FAIR enough to make the old players special in some way or another.. since most of the people with helix axes and firestar at the moment are just new players that started 2017 2018 and up.. and know nothing about the game, so since the game stopped updates for a few years then came back to updating, as a new game that was created, then we should get back everything and have everything brought back with.. no.. exceptions.. to be fair for everyone and everything that exists in the game

every item brought back for either farming/plat = same happen to helix and firestar
imagine old items didn't return (undead, hammer etc) = no helix and firestar return

that is the most simple way I can put it out here for those who just wanna argue, Im a helix and a firestar owner and back then before the game gets updates again I worked hard for hammer lvl36 and never got it as only worthy people earned it and it was only deserved, but now that I see just anyone dropping by and getting ''a worthy item'' that's not good to look at if you ask me, to see what the game have become when it comes to ''worthy items''.. but yeah I'm sure there is no other way to put this out I think I made enough points here

the devs be working hard to make the game better and at some point it's all on the people not on the devs if it comes to this matter, since some greedy people that want attention disagree with helix coming back.. but Im just gonna say this though, back in 2016 no one asked us the loyal old players if we want old items back or not or if we are fine with it, or even looked at what we think about it, so now 2019 the helix and firestar matter should be treated the same, just my point of view guys.

a few ideas how helix could be brought back:

First idea, Make it a Level51 cap reward, you receive a level 51 version of helix once you reach level 51 and it could be the first item that you receive for free that is an elder rarity item, if not that well relic or legendary is fine too, that way peopl finally benefit from the item as well and it would give a chance for poor and new players to get a nice item to use since now a days a new player that downloads darklegends, plays the game for a week then quits and uninstals when he/she realizes that they are just poor players that can't play PVP or even PVE properly <--

Second idea, well it's not really my idea but I seen some people suggest it. Make helix an item you receive for completing some specific achievement, executions etc <--\

Third idea, since we started that crafting system, craft pets/gems- collect parts etc, well this idea is for both helix and firestar, make helix craftable by collecting some specific parts to craft it, so we actually have to work for it and it would be level 51 and About firestar, make fire star lvl27 and fire jewel lvl15/lvl22 (whatever are the levels available) possible to craft or farm as lvl51 and buff it abit more than the current lvl22 and lvl27 versions from the speed side and others of what you think suits it <--

4th Idea, bring both of them for plat as level 51

Hope this thread was helpful and if it was dont be shy to say something :teapot:

ps: Im not sure what this post's category is so I will post it here and in suggestions and feedback as well for the devs and people t o see

Lastgoodbyes
04-06-2019, 08:25 AM
Im sure they will not return as a weapon but instead they may make a vanity slot that looks like helix which u can pvp with think of it like Al or PL vanity weapons just a skin u put on a weapon which makes it look like a helix thats able to pvp but im sure firestar may return or not even so it would cause an outrage for old weapons but i do wish for serrated hammer and gargoyle to return as elders for 51

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-06-2019, 08:30 AM
Im sure they will not return as a weapon but instead they may make a vanity slot that looks like helix which u can pvp with think of it like Al or PL vanity weapons just a skin u put on a weapon which makes it look like a helix thats able to pvp but im sure firestar may return or not even so it would cause an outrage for old weapons but i do wish for serrated hammer and gargoyle to return as elders for 51

that makes things more complicated, they could bring both the weap and the gem as lvl51 with relic/elder rarity and we can use for pvp as I mentioned up there

Lastgoodbyes
04-06-2019, 08:32 AM
if thats the case then it might be a birthday event to craft them again from legendary to relic and elder and it will be harder to craft each time and more grindy or u can grind for the required rare parts im not too sure

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-06-2019, 08:34 AM
Im sure they will bring them both back if everyone reads my post logically

Lastgoodbyes
04-06-2019, 08:35 AM
prob not they gonna cry for keeping original helix which is an outrageous price and gold inflatuon is going back down to normal yet helix is still at a 1B i could care less for helix either way i doubt they will bring it back and if it does just drama on forums tbh

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-06-2019, 08:42 AM
if thats the case then it might be a birthday event to craft them again from legendary to relic and elder and it will be harder to craft each time and more grindy or u can grind for the required rare parts im not too sure

that sounds fun too yea

FooundKing
04-06-2019, 09:07 AM
Before dark legends starts updating again...Undead antler mask, Infused hammer, Serrated axes, elder blood tear/black vampire heart gems were the rarest items in the game. Plus, those items were all farmable, none of them were brought for plat WHICH MEANS the players actually earned them back then and WORKED for them, simply deserved holding them.

When updates started in 2016, ALL those rare items were brought back for PLAT.. which means, it's ''unfair'' for the old players that played the game back then, as they lost all the value they worked for since 2012 (since the game came out) and they didn't receive ANYTHING that makes them special for playing the game for years although it stopped updating, instead they just lost what they worked for very hard... BUT! That was fine, why it was fine ? because we were all happy the game is finally updating and we were like, ''oh well looks like every item is coming back and it's alright because the game wasn't updated for a long while and now it's updating which means it's like a new game coming out'' the game was treated like if it's a new game that came out as we saw every item return and as we had so so many changes in the game that we never expected it to be in it before.. Helix and firestar were UNTRADEABLE items that were account bound back then, which should of stayed that way but it's all good it was cool that it became tradeAble as we thought it will come back eventually..

All I'm trying to say is, helix and firestar have to come back so everything can be EQUAL and the game can be equal like it should be, after they come back we start off from there, no more old items returning, nothing that comes on events is brought back, etc etc etc and etc... you all know the deal.

If helix doesn't come back then it is FAIR enough to make the old players special in some way or another.. since most of the people with helix axes and firestar at the moment are just new players that started 2017 2018 and up.. and know nothing about the game, so since the game stopped updates for a few years then came back to updating, as a new game that was created, then we should get back everything and have everything brought back with.. no.. exceptions.. to be fair for everyone and everything that exists in the game

every item brought back for either farming/plat = same happen to helix and firestar
imagine old items didn't return (undead, hammer etc) = no helix and firestar return

that is the most simple way I can put it out here for those who just wanna argue, Im a helix and a firestar owner and back then before the game gets updates again I worked hard for hammer lvl36 and never got it as only worthy people earned it and it was only deserved, but now that I see just anyone dropping by and getting ''a worthy item'' that's not good to look at if you ask me, to see what the game have become when it comes to ''worthy items''.. but yeah I'm sure there is no other way to put this out I think I made enough points here

the devs be working hard to make the game better and at some point it's all on the people not on the devs if it comes to this matter, since some greedy people that want attention disagree with helix coming back.. but Im just gonna say this though, back in 2016 no one asked us the loyal old players if we want old items back or not or if we are fine with it, or even looked at what we think about it, so now 2019 the helix and firestar matter should be treated the same, just my point of view guys.

a few ideas how helix could be brought back:

First idea, Make it a Level51 cap reward, you receive a level 51 version of helix once you reach level 51 and it could be the first item that you receive for free that is an elder rarity item, if not that well relic or legendary is fine too, that way peopl finally benefit from the item as well and it would give a chance for poor and new players to get a nice item to use since now a days a new player that downloads darklegends, plays the game for a week then quits and uninstals when he/she realizes that they are just poor players that can't play PVP or even PVE properly <--

Second idea, well it's not really my idea but I seen some people suggest it. Make helix an item you receive for completing some specific achievement, executions etc <--\

Third idea, since we started that crafting system, craft pets/gems- collect parts etc, well this idea is for both helix and firestar, make helix craftable by collecting some specific parts to craft it, so we actually have to work for it and it would be level 51 and About firestar, make fire star lvl27 and fire jewel lvl15/lvl22 (whatever are the levels available) possible to craft or farm as lvl51 and buff it abit more than the current lvl22 and lvl27 versions from the speed side and others of what you think suits it <--

4th Idea, bring both of them for plat as level 51

Hope this thread was helpful and if it was dont be shy to say something :teapot:

ps: Im not sure what this post's category is so I will post it here and in suggestions and feedback as well for the devs and people t o see
Zzz dont cry for helix dude, if you dont want buy for 2b +, dont buy, your problem. But dont come to cry in forums because u cant buy a old item

Enviado de meu Moto E (4) usando o Tapatalk

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-06-2019, 09:15 AM
Lastgoodbyes saw it coming, he knew some dumb kids will comment such stuff like this dude who can't make a one correct sentence lol. sad. won't even reply, for those who actually have a brain let me know what you guys think and prove me wrong in my post

Lastgoodbyes
04-06-2019, 09:17 AM
Cause im not stupid enough to sell everything for a vanity weapon lmao like "oh u gonna cry cause u cant afford a helix" id rather have something useful and spend my gold on vanity or better gems even a weapon just not a helix its just overrated and overly priced so far razors are just the best thing at the moment until 51 replaces them

FooundKing
04-06-2019, 09:19 AM
So dont come to forums to cry abt helix and firestar or old items, thx. Focus on lvl 51 :)

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-06-2019, 09:20 AM
Zzz dont cry for helix dude, if you dont want buy for 2b +, dont buy, your problem. But dont come to cry in forums because u cant buy a old item

no one is crying, I just posted what I think about the helix and firestar situation but ofcourse there has to be those people in this community that are just a waste of space. this thread wasn't for you immature person to leave your waste here, go away please keep my page positive

Fahrenheat
04-06-2019, 09:26 AM
So dont come to forums to cry abt helix and firestar or old items, thx. Focus on lvl 51 :)

Enviado de meu Moto E (4) usando o TapatalkSomebody want to keeps his flex item xDDDD

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-06-2019, 09:28 AM
Somebody want to keeps his flex item xDDDD

Wish it's possible to delete such comments like his... since they are just a waste of space. I posted this to see what people think, not to have kids telling me '' zz stop cry ''

Fahrenheat
04-06-2019, 09:32 AM
he's forsure not even an old player lol but anyway whatever man, hate negative comments but it's ok, never forget that kids also play dark legends not only adults. gotta ignore such people like him.. we not here to argue, just posting ideas let's focus on the real comments instead of kids saying '' stop cry ''Plague Doctor Set.

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-06-2019, 09:37 AM
That would be a great set

FooundKing
04-06-2019, 09:45 AM
"Omggg I dont have helix and firestar :0, I need to have It! Idc to the old player who have helix and firestar, or who paid dearly to have, I want to have mine helix for Free by a random event!!"

Cmon dude Ur being ignorant thinking of yourself

Think about It, There are people who wish to have their helix and who play for It, they make events, gather gold and clothes, and buy, why do not you just do the same?

I do not have helix or firestar because I'm looking for one at least effort, that's my goal, if they put this for free in the game, the game loses the grace

Everyone Will have this item, and will become one more item that all exclude from inventory because it has no value.

Think about It.

Fahrenheat
04-06-2019, 10:00 AM
"Omggg I dont have helix and firestar :0, I need to have It! Idc to the old player who have helix and firestar, or who paid dearly to have, I want to have mine helix for Free by a random event!!"

Think about It, There are people who wish to have their helix and who play for It, they make events, gather gold and clothes, and buy, why do not you just do the same?

I do not have helix or firestar because I'm looking for one at least effort, that's my goal, if they put this for free in the game, the game loses the grace

Everyone Will have this item, and will become one more item that all exclude from inventory because it has no value.

Think about It.

Enviado de meu Moto E (4) usando o TapatalkDon't talk abt others by urself, nothing against u but if u wanna exclude Helix bcoz it has no value, nice then, but there are people that will keep Helix bcoz idk...Good memories and all that.

I personally hate Helix bcoz it looks ridiculous for me but u must think i'm other people and their nessesities, there all a lot of people who suffers bullying and all that cause of this item.

Like u for example:"Omggggg i don't have Helix and Forestar :0, i need to have it!"

LoveWins
04-06-2019, 10:29 AM
Totally agree with this

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-06-2019, 10:33 AM

Think about It.

You are the ignorant and everything you said just made me question humanity.
I did think of others, maybe if you understand English and read my post you will realize that but no instead you will keep typing nonsense and attacking the post, now get off my thread unless you fully understand it stop wasting space with useless nonsense of yours

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-06-2019, 10:40 AM
every idea I mentioned is an idea that will never make helix useless, but you're too stupid to actually read and think.

Helix and firestar for plat
Helix or firestar for completing hard achievements such as execution achievements
Helix for level51 cap reward or for farming in an event/campain

none of these ideas make helix useless in the way you mentioned, it's just being fair for everyone because every old item was brought back so might as well be equal.

sorry and excuse my french guys this guy is just getting on my nervous why is such person even allowed on forums smh, only to spread negative attitude

LoveWins
04-06-2019, 10:43 AM
ignore him man lol he's trying to cause drama so they close the thread. don't answer him and he will go he just wants attention

hannsand4
04-06-2019, 02:17 PM
Everyone knows how much helix cost. I wish I had them. I wish I had enough money to buy them. If I did and then the game brought them back, I would sick. It would be a horrible thing to do to those who worked so hard to attain helix weapon.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-06-2019, 02:41 PM
Everyone knows how much helix cost. I wish I had them. I wish I had enough money to buy them. If I did and then the game brought them back, I would sick. It would be a horrible thing to do to those who worked so hard to attain helix weapon.

undead antler mask. I always wanted to have one. I finally got it after spending alot for it, but after a while they brought it back for 100 plat only. so Im sick too

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-06-2019, 02:44 PM

I know what you mean but I hope you know what I mean too, no I didnt get sick or cared actually when they brought undead and other old items that shouldnt have returned back, because I thought it will happen to every other item, but helix and firestar/jewel were left out, so Im just tryna point out how thats not fair and every item should be treated equally

hannsand4
04-06-2019, 03:06 PM
I totally get your point. But at $2b and a year after, I think it's beyond undead antlers. A bit too late

Fahrenheat
04-06-2019, 03:07 PM
I totally get your point. But at $2b and a year after, I think it's beyond undead antlers. A bit too late

Sent from my moto g(6) using TapatalkThe Helix Return has been discussing since Old Vanities were brought back, people that Say yeah and people that Say no bcoz is the only thing to "Flex"

hannsand4
04-06-2019, 03:09 PM
No u take that back! The last thing I'm trying to do is flexing

Fahrenheat
04-06-2019, 03:11 PM
No u take that back! The last thing I'm trying to do is flexing

Sent from my moto g(6) using TapatalkI'm not talking abt u, i'm talking abt other people.

hannsand4
04-06-2019, 03:11 PM
Oh ok sorry bless u!

ElCoyote1
04-06-2019, 03:22 PM
Complain how it was unfair to bring free items back for plat but asking to bring more free items back for plat makes no sense.
Peace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fahrenheat
04-06-2019, 03:31 PM
Complain how it was unfair to bring free items back for plat but asking to bring more free items back for plat makes no sense.
Peace

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIk it makes no sense, but sometimes is nessesary do something stupid to fix some problems.

Igothikal
04-06-2019, 03:35 PM
I really kinda agree with you. I'm actually an old player been here since 2012 but somehow I missed the lvl cap for helix or something but I nvr got it any way what I'm saying is there r still some players that are on here from 4-5 years ago that missed that cap also. Tbh to me I think the weapon is unless. I mean it looks good don't get me wrong but eh. Ppl have dragged that drama about helix for so long it honestly to me is just irrelevant now. Would be nice to see a new type of helix as a lvl cap reward. Sts could alter it to where it still isn't as rare as the first helix....change the color....change design slightly. BC well all know if it is a lvl cap reward ppl will be scrambling to lvl up so more would be in game than original helix. I also like ur ideas of doing certain things to obtain helix. If anything I think it should be issued as a craft item. This way if u want it u got to work for it. Really liked ur post well thought👍

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-06-2019, 03:41 PM
Peace

Look Im not asking for more old items to return, all Im asking for is to be fair for everyone and everything. Im asking for equality which is something that should exist in a game that came back from the dead as a new fresh game.

hannsand4
04-06-2019, 03:42 PM
But bringing them back is not fair to everyone. It's not fair to ppl who busted their *** to get them

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-06-2019, 03:44 PM

Undead antler was worth more than that back in lvl36 and only worthy old players had them, same for hammer, axes etc. lemme tell you something, back then the players were not greedy, no matter how expensive those items were, you were always able to find a buyer. but now, look at helix, I myself have a 2.5bil offer ready and no one wants to sell and I dont mind, really that's just an example for this matter, ''they all want to wait because they think oh if I still have helix after 10 years Im gonna be a god''

thats the only point of helix or firestar at the moment, people thinking that if they keep them 10 years later they will be gods lol

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-06-2019, 03:47 PM
But bringing them back is not fair to everyone. It's not fair to ppl who busted their *** to get them

well how about the ones who busted their **** to get hammer back then? or axes? or undead? and they returned for plat without asking us the old players who were loyal to the game and kept playing. This shouldn't be an arguement right now, because Cinco thought of bringing old items back so could bring EVERYTHING back not with the exception of 1 or 2 items for no reason. you just carry on to prove me right everytime when you mention '' it's not fair'' because helix/firestar/jewel coming back is the only fair thing to happen here then the game will be equal, and from that it becomes about who is smart enough to merch and farm etc.

Lastgoodbyes
04-06-2019, 03:49 PM
relics still at like a what 0.3% drop? lmfao no problem there

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-06-2019, 03:51 PM
Let's not forget about the people who had Elder blood tear lvl31 like bellemortexx/jashuanleon and Black vampire heart lvl31 like Templars and Purifyheart, they were the only people with those gems in the wholeee game, how do you think they felt when their hard work items since 2012 returned for only plat for 300 and 500 plat as higher levels lvl36 and up ? and the plot twist is that I didnt see any of them complain about it on forums or even say something.. that's how you know who actually wants to play the game and have fun, from who just wants items to flex like most of the people that want helix to not return at the moment.
Elder blood tear and vampire heart gems were the rarest items in the game EVER yet you guys are still here saying dont bring back helix lol wow yall do know what fair means right ?

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-06-2019, 03:54 PM
I really kinda agree with you. I'm actually an old player been here since 2012 but somehow I missed the lvl cap for helix or something but I nvr got it any way what I'm saying is there r still some players that are on here from 4-5 years ago that missed that cap also. Tbh to me I think the weapon is unless. I mean it looks good don't get me wrong but eh. Ppl have dragged that drama about helix for so long it honestly to me is just irrelevant now. Would be nice to see a new type of helix as a lvl cap reward. Sts could alter it to where it still isn't as rare as the first helix....change the color....change design slightly. BC well all know if it is a lvl cap reward ppl will be scrambling to lvl up so more would be in game than original helix. I also like ur ideas of doing certain things to obtain helix. If anything I think it should be issued as a craft item. This way if u want it u got to work for it. Really liked ur post well thought��

thanks bro working on it, still trying to show them that Im not here to argue, Im just pointing out facts.

ElCoyote1
04-06-2019, 03:55 PM
Let's not forget about the people who had Elder blood tear lvl31 like bellemortexx/jashuanleon and Black vampire heart lvl31 like Templars and Purifyheart, they were the only people with those gems in the wholeee game, how do you think they felt when their hard work items since 2012 returned for only plat for 300 and 500 plat as higher levels lvl36 and up ? and the plot twist is that I didnt see any of them complain about it on forums or even say something.. that's how you know who actually wants to play the game and have fun, from who just wants items to flex like most of the people that want helix to not return at the moment.
Elder blood tear and vampire heart gems were the rarest items in the game EVER yet you guys are still here saying dont bring back helix lol wow yall do know what fair means right ?

Totally agree since helix so rare let’s make item come back at 3k plat :)

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-06-2019, 03:56 PM
relics still at like a what 0.3% drop? lmfao no problem there

exactly fam it's funny at some point, and they still available for what? 500 plat? lol

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-06-2019, 03:59 PM
Totally agree since helix so rare let’s make item come back at 3k plat :)

you are taking the piss now lol Elder blood tear and black vampire heart didnt return for 3k plat, hammer axes undead didnt return for 3k plat, plus I already gave ideas how helix and firestar/jewel can return and tbh they are creative and fun

ElCoyote1
04-06-2019, 03:59 PM
So desperate for an item this rare it seems. Shouldn’t be a problem to pay $300 for it. Hope cinco sees that so hey can bring back for u all at 3k plat :)

ElCoyote1
04-06-2019, 04:01 PM
you are taking the piss now lol Elder blood tear and black vampire heart didnt return for 3k plat, hammer axes undead didnt return for 3k plat, plus I already gave ideas how helix and firestar/jewel can return and tbh they are creative and fun

It’s not crazy, items from the past like in valentines came back higher over 1k and 2k so what’s the problem with really old item to be back for 3k? If ppl really want it I am 100% sure they will invest on it if they can’t get the gold to buy one in game

hannsand4
04-06-2019, 04:01 PM
I was there too. I'm loyal to the game. Helix is just different. It has to be the way it is. I'm just accepting it and moving on. There will be new great items. So excited about level cap raising and a new map. Trying to focus on the good.

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-06-2019, 04:02 PM
What makes this whole thing even weirder is that every person with helix/firestar that doesn't want them to come back atm is a new player who got lucky buying from an old player or someone who always had nothing when the game was about skill and farming but then when plat spending came yall come make noise and be demanding lol

hannsand4
04-06-2019, 04:04 PM
IDK those ppl. And very good chance they are new alts of old players. The ppl ik with helix have been playing over 4 years.

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-06-2019, 04:05 PM
It’s not crazy, items from the past like in valentines came back higher over 1k and 2k so what’s the problem with really old item to be back for 3k? If ppl really want it I am 100% sure they will invest on it if they can’t get the gold to buy one in game

valentine items were in the game 3 times in a row each valentine event fam, ofcourse since it returned too many times, it was for alot of plat in the end. and you keep proving me right, helix aint older than elder tear or black heart etc etc etc.. Helix and firestar/jewel is an item that was not even trade able before 2016 and that's ofcourse what most of you new players don't know, it was not a trade able item it was character bound which means the item doesn't even have no origin or was ever looked at so in my opinion it should of returned as soon as every item became trade able and giftable just my opinion

Fahrenheat
04-06-2019, 04:07 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNo no man, the problem here is that Valentines Items were buyable for plat at start, Bring a lvl cap item for 3k plat is...(Will all the respect u own) Stupid.

Also, we want a recolor, not the original Helix, so please, if u are gonna just comment this, leave the post and keep having fun on the game

hannsand4
04-06-2019, 04:07 PM
I get it, I do. But it didn't. It's too late now. We have to move on

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-06-2019, 04:09 PM
IDK those ppl. And very good chance they are new alts of old players. The ppl ik with helix have been playing over 4 years.

Trust me, 80% if not 90% of the people with helix right now are either new players, or people who want attention because they never ever were rich or had anything until plat spending took space in the game. prove me wrong about that and I'll back down from every suggestion I did so far

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-06-2019, 04:11 PM
No no man, the problem here is that Valentines Items were buyable for plat at start, Bring a lvl cap item for 3k plat is...(Will all the respect u own) Stupid.

Also, we want a recolor, not the original Helix, so please, if u are gonna just comment this, leave the post and keep having fun on the game

They don't even want a recolour because some people just wanna flex and feel above others having something they didn't earn, still proves me right. Can easily tell who just wants to have fun and who doesn't lol, n offence not everyone ofcourse but most.

Lastgoodbyes
04-06-2019, 04:12 PM
it would be best for a recolor tbh having the original can keep their dumb pride lmao just have a black helix is all we want for elder 51 introduce procs again for elders

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-06-2019, 04:13 PM
I get it, I do. But it didn't. It's too late now. We have to move on

why is it too late? hey let's think about it . those old players stayed quiet when their old items returned for plat, why they stayed quiet? because they thought the game is finally coming back to life as a new game and that's what happend, which means every item will return. ( Am one of those people ) but after we old players realized not everything came back, we feel bad. it's not fair, it's not right, it's not equal.

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-06-2019, 04:16 PM
Trust me, 80% if not 90% of the people with helix right now are either new players, or people who want attention because they never ever were rich or had anything until plat spending took space in the game. prove me wrong about that and I'll back down from every suggestion I did so far

Someone prove what I said up there wrong, and I'll delete this whole thread RIGHT now. Please prove me wrong.

That's right, no one can prove me wrong because it's FACTS, I spoke with facts, that's exactly what happend. now a days new players or people who were never rich until plat spending took part in the game, want to make noise and not agree on being fair for everyone. how bad does that feel? if you guys really care about the game and the community, then what about us old players that just want to have fun but in the same time we don't want to feel treated unfairly?

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-06-2019, 04:21 PM
I said it before, I will say it again. The most fair and equal option here is:

Dark crusader set, Bounty Hunter set, Drudic set, Classic/Light Iron hand sets, Bloody/Regal Dracula, Iron hand claws/Dadao, Undead antler mask, Infused hammer, Serrated Axes, Elder Blood tear, Black vampire heart - Did Return which means = helix/firestar/jewel return.

Dark crusader set, Bounty Hunter set, Drudic set, Classic/Light Iron hand sets, Bloody/Regal Dracula, Iron hand claws/Dadao, Undead antler mask, Infused hammer, Serrated Axes, Elder Blood tear, Black vampire heart DID NOT RETURN which means = no helix/firestar/jewel return.

Got it guys ? you understand now ? Why is it so hard to understand, I just don't get it to be honest.

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-06-2019, 04:25 PM
it would be best for a recolor tbh having the original can keep their dumb pride lmao just have a black helix is all we want for elder 51 introduce procs again for elders

If you ask me this became sicking lmao the way these new players want to hold onto the flex item so bad and how they wanna feel above some others.. for that I'd say no, just bring original helix not even a recolour, just because of the way they act. they gotta understand it's just a game lol. and yeah for who ever will show up and say '' but you have to understand is a game only as well and stop acting like that ''
Here is my answer: Yes I already understood it's just a game back in 2016 when my old items that I DIED getting, returned for plat for everyone to buy and now Im just asking for Equality nothing more than that.

Branko
04-06-2019, 05:10 PM
They should complete craft cycle started 7 years ago and make firestar craftable to lvl 51 elder with procs. Also do that with helix due its rarity.

Mezderak
04-06-2019, 10:35 PM
Pewdiepie what a plug this is "added kriegberg and solictice as for an attention getter" hmmm what a plug! All these ideas are great just variants of other players ideas just in your words

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Fahrenheat
04-06-2019, 10:39 PM
Pewdiepie what a plug this is "added kriegberg and solictice as for an attention getter" hmmm what a plug! All these ideas are great just variants of other players ideas just in your words

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using TapatalkIdk why u say that, in any moment he said:"This is my idea only".

Plz, don't be childish and u are gonna comment things like this, Please leave the post and keep gettin fun on the game.

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-07-2019, 12:30 AM

" attention getter " ? man no offence but if you have something to comment and if its especially negative, think twice and don't post it unless you can read and type in this language, I didn't understand anything from that but all good moving on

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-07-2019, 12:32 AM
Idk why u say that, in any moment he said:"This is my idea only".

Plz, don't be childish and u are gonna comment things like this, Please leave the post and keep gettin fun on the game.

they all childish but it's cool let's keep moving forward

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-07-2019, 12:36 AM
I still can't see anyone even close to proving me wrong on this matter, still waiting guys please drop by and give your opinion

Mezderak
04-07-2019, 11:19 AM
Idk why u say that, in any moment he said:"This is my idea only".

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante TapatalkFair enough ok expressing my opinion carry on and good luck to all whom is for this and agree on your topic.....

Branko
04-07-2019, 11:51 AM
Return helix and star = all old players leave the game (which is most of dl players actually) ... Devs know that, so dont waste your time with posts like this. Take care.

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-07-2019, 12:19 PM
Return helix and star = all old players leave the game (which is most of dl players actually) ... Devs know that, so dont waste your time with posts like this. Take care.

Okay buddy look, I said it already, 80% if not 90% of the people with helix and star are literally new PLAYERS lmao, no one is gonna leave the game, no one is gonna stop playing, old players already did stop playing mainly because of pvp, the game will stay the same just it's gonna be equalized, if you can prove me wrong then do it.

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-07-2019, 12:21 PM
Fair enough ok expressing my opinion carry on and good luck to all whom is for this and agree on your topic.....

you too fam

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-07-2019, 12:24 PM
Fair enough ok expressing my opinion carry on and good luck to all whom is for this and agree on your topic.....

This is never a waste of time, and the developers care about what we post and what the community thinks. they also want the best for their game so this is not a waste of time :) I have all day and I can prove everyone that doesn't want helix back wrong, well I already did with my post and Im still waiting for someone with a logical reason to not have those items brought back

Russel99
04-07-2019, 06:01 PM
The helix should not be brought back as it is just a item to flex how much money you have. The lvl 51 reward should be used for new items not old ones. The Helix is only 2 billion because of player demand not rarity, you don't see many people in forums complaining about the invisible ghost do you. This is because most players don't care for it, all bringing back the helix back does is diminish its value and make it another useless weapon. Player want items that show something they accomplish, that they earned, that allows them to stand out.

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-08-2019, 12:24 AM
The helix should not be brought back as it is just a item to flex how much money you have. The lvl 51 reward should be used for new items not old ones. The Helix is only 2 billion because of player demand not rarity, you don't see many people in forums complaining about the invisible ghost do you. This is because most players don't care for it, all bringing back the helix back does is diminish its value and make it another useless weapon. Player want items that show something they accomplish, that they earned, that allows them to stand out.

I said it before, I will say it again. The most fair and equal option here is:

Dark crusader set, Bounty Hunter set, Drudic set, Classic/Light Iron hand sets, Bloody/Regal Dracula, Iron hand claws/Dadao, Undead antler mask, Infused hammer, Serrated Axes, Elder Blood tear, Black vampire heart - Did Return which means = helix/firestar/jewel return.

Dark crusader set, Bounty Hunter set, Drudic set, Classic/Light Iron hand sets, Bloody/Regal Dracula, Iron hand claws/Dadao, Undead antler mask, Infused hammer, Serrated Axes, Elder Blood tear, Black vampire heart DID NOT RETURN which means = no helix/firestar/jewel return.

80% of the people with the item are new players that got advantage of old players that sold them for cheap around the time game started updating, because everyone saw old items and more rare items returning so they thought it will happen to it as well.

They didnt earn it or accomplish it, cinco didnt tell us what will return and what wont return, helix star jewel should be brought back.

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-08-2019, 12:27 AM

If you wanna talk about earning and accomplishing that was long gone when the game was about doing that since it was about farming or merching alot. Rarest items were brought back so it might as well happen to each one of them.

Plus no it wont become useless, the ideas I mentioned will never let it become useless so might as well read everything then talk about the matter.

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-08-2019, 12:35 AM

Did you read my entire post or not Mate ?
The invisible ghost is a NEW ITEM wow I dont understand why this is so hard to understand.
The invisible ghost is a new item, deserves to start becoming rare. That's how the game Carrie's on to update after helix star jewel are brought back, by the time build up the list and have rare items, like cupid. It was brought back 3 times, it becomes rare now. It deserves to be rare because it had it's chances in the game. Helix star jewel didnt have no chance to be available like other old items so might as well be equal and bring it back. Please stop wasting my time and read the entire post I'm literally just repeating myself over and over just because you dont read the entire thing, come up with something new that I cant respond to with logic and I ll delete this thread. Convince me. And think twice before posting because you ll prob find the answer in the thread post of mine.
I'm not complaining about helix, I'm asking for it to be equal like every other old item. Nothing more nothing less, got it ? Thank you

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-08-2019, 12:38 AM
The problem is these new players dont even know helix is an old item or how it was brought to the game that's what makes someone compare it to the "invisible ghost" omg please give me a break. Next. I'm still waiting for someone to prove me wrong guys if you dont want helix to come back then convince me and the devs why not ? I already posted something convincing and LOGICAL as one of the people that think it should come back. So fire back

SpeedShark
04-08-2019, 04:08 AM
This will be good if helix and firestar will return.. only rich players cry here... But why idk.. they have everything already.. why bought more than one of them its ur fault so. This is the fair that everyone can get these stuffs not only few players who do nothing in game only online for showing of how rich is she/he and talk nothing else i dont have these but i dont care all is useless low lvl bad stats items i no even pay 100mil for these like firejewel useless worthless and they want sell for 150-200mil or someone want 300 mil when no on auction xD bettet i get one eye gem xD i hope they will return but we can get higher lvl of them no one need lvl27 or what.. we need high lvl of them no need re colour just we can get normal lvl then we can use them in fights and this will be the fair.. no that only few players have these and new players dont get anything good if they buy platinum still they dont buy these because who have it they all sell for overprice only all players here are tooooooooooooo greedy... Few years ago in this game had a lot of merchants but now all is quit how i see.. so why i go online? I see only everyone is stand or maybe talk no one sell or buy stuffs only few greedy peoples. Anyway bring back helix and firejewel! Thx!

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-08-2019, 05:36 AM
This will be good if helix and firestar will return.. only rich players cry here... But why idk.. they have everything already.. why bought more than one of them its ur fault so. This is the fair that everyone can get these stuffs not only few players who do nothing in game only online for showing of how rich is she/he and talk nothing else i dont have these but i dont care all is useless low lvl bad stats items i no even pay 100mil for these like firejewel useless worthless and they want sell for 150-200mil or someone want 300 mil when no on auction xD bettet i get one eye gem xD i hope they will return but we can get higher lvl of them no one need lvl27 or what.. we need high lvl of them no need re colour just we can get normal lvl then we can use them in fights and this will be the fair.. no that only few players have these and new players dont get anything good if they buy platinum still they dont buy these because who have it they all sell for overprice only all players here are tooooooooooooo greedy... Few years ago in this game had a lot of merchants but now all is quit how i see.. so why i go online? I see only everyone is stand or maybe talk no one sell or buy stuffs only few greedy peoples. Anyway bring back helix and firejewel! Thx!

I agree with you but it's not rich players only, I already Own helix and firestar but Im not satisfied because too many new players own them and they are literally on the same level as me although I played since 2012, I was rich before the game starts updating but every rare old item I had and I worked my bum off to get like undead, returned when the game started updating which made me loose every value. And I 'll say it again I dont care that happend I was happy there are updates again and I thought every item will return. but now look helix firestar and fire jewel didnt return yet which isn't fair nor equal. so I want helix and star to come back as well

Fahrenheat
04-08-2019, 10:18 AM
The helix should not be brought back as it is just a item to flex how much money you have. The lvl 51 reward should be used for new items not old ones. The Helix is only 2 billion because of player demand not rarity, you don't see many people in forums complaining about the invisible ghost do you. This is because most players don't care for it, all bringing back the helix back does is diminish its value and make it another useless weapon. Player want items that show something they accomplish, that they earned, that allows them to stand out.There was people saying to bring Invisible Ghost back in it moment, bcoz it was a rare item and nessesary to craft the enraged invisible Ghost, that's why nobody want it back, bcoz it's literally don't have any good, Djinn Pets have more stats than it.

Now, Abt Helix Return, i was saying to bring Helix back like a Lvl 51 Elder, but in a really hard way, Unlock "Executions" Achievements in a maximum of 1 month(This can be changed)/Level up to cap in maximum of 3 days(With a really high exp limit every level, 125k, 150k, 175k, 200k, etc).

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-08-2019, 10:37 AM
There was people saying to bring Invisible Ghost back in it moment, bcoz it was a rare item and nessesary to craft the enraged invisible Ghost, that's why nobody want it back, bcoz it's literally don't have any good, Djinn Pets have more stats than it.

Now, Abt Helix Return, i was saying to bring Helix back like a Lvl 51 Elder, but in a really hard way, Unlock "Executions" Achievements in a maximum of 1 month(This can be changed)/Level up to cap in maximum of 3 days(With a really high exp limit every level, 125k, 150k, 175k, 200k, etc).

That's what they dont understand lol ofcourse such people will carry on to say it will become a useless weap but no it wont if it's for plat or a hard way to earn it.
They got nothing logical to say that actually makes sense. Still proves my point . They dont want it back yet they cant even defend why it shouldn't come back

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-08-2019, 10:40 AM
Me and the people that want it back already proved our point why it should come back, with logical reasons.
But the 1 or 2 that dont want it back literally cant respond with an actual reason why it shouldn't. You want something to happen then you explain why it should happen. Not just jump on forums and say no with 0 sense reasons

Fahrenheat
04-08-2019, 10:45 AM
It's me or there isnt "Kin" anymore?

Anilaza
04-08-2019, 03:53 PM

To be fair 2b now is only like 200m back then, hammer would be around 27b and undead would be around 9b if it was never brought back. Helix is just the new players trying to give themselves a superiority complex so they can feel better than experienced players. I've bought around 20k plat on dark legends and all the plat outfits I spent my money on are worthless now, alot of us players missed the gold event so we all became broke during that time. It's only right to bring helix back to level it out with the rest of the plat outfits that should be rare.

Russel99
04-08-2019, 06:46 PM
Did you read my entire post or not Mate ?
The invisible ghost is a NEW ITEM wow I dont understand why this is so hard to understand.
The invisible ghost is a new item, deserves to start becoming rare. That's how the game Carrie's on to update after helix star jewel are brought back, by the time build up the list and have rare items, like cupid. It was brought back 3 times, it becomes rare now. It deserves to be rare because it had it's chances in the game. Helix star jewel didnt have no chance to be available like other old items so might as well be equal and bring it back. Please stop wasting my time and read the entire post I'm literally just repeating myself over and over just because you dont read the entire thing, come up with something new that I cant respond to with logic and I ll delete this thread. Convince me. And think twice before posting because you ll prob find the answer in the thread post of mine.
I'm not complaining about helix, I'm asking for it to be equal like every other old item. Nothing more nothing less, got it ? Thank you
The whole reason people even want the helix is so their not equal lmao. All I got from your point is the helix should brought back so things can be fair lol. Equality is not the answer to everything and is not the answer in this case. If the helix should be brought back, it should be brought back for platinum and locked at certain number of players being able to buy it or only available for a certain amount of time. This is the only way the helix can return and still have its prestige. All your ways suggest of downgrading the helix to a weapon that the majority of the community can have, that should not be the case. The past is the past, idgaf if other old items came back becuase they are not the helix the item we are talking about. The helix does not need to have a turn like the rest because the helix Is the rarest/most expensive item in the game. What I'm really trying to say is allowing all items to be available to noobs or the majority of the community is a bad idea. Adding permanent ways to get the helix in game just makes the helix a usless piece of **** that can be accesible by broke people. The whole point of the helix is to show how much more money that you have than others. To have 2 billion in a game that takes a lot of hard work, but I'm just saying.

Fahrenheat
04-08-2019, 07:43 PM
The whole reason people even want the helix is so their not equal lmao. All I got from your point is the helix should brought back so things can be fair lol. Equality is not the answer to everything and is not the answer in this case. If the helix should be brought back, it should be brought back for platinum and locked at certain number of players being able to buy it or only available for a certain amount of time. This is the only way the helix can return and still have its prestige. All your ways suggest of downgrading the helix to a weapon that the majority of the community can have, that should not be the case. The past is the past, idgaf if other old items came back becuase they are not the helix the item we are talking about. The helix does not need to have a turn like the rest because the helix Is the rarest/most expensive item in the game. What I'm really trying to say is allowing all items to be available to noobs or the majority of the community is a bad idea. Adding permanent ways to get the helix in game just makes the helix a usless piece of **** that can be accesible by broke people. The whole point of the helix is to show how much more money that you have than others. To have 2 billion in a game that takes a lot of hard work, but I'm just saying.There was never a discussion abt bring Helix permanently, please try to read all the 82 commentaries and then u can argue abt this post.

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-09-2019, 03:32 AM
There was never a discussion abt bring Helix permanently, please try to read all the 82 commentaries and then u can argue abt this post.

Man I swear it's like talking to a wall lol I'm tired. They dont read the whole thing and still come spit words.

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-09-2019, 03:35 AM
The whole reason people even want the helix is so their not equal lmao. All I got from your point is the helix should brought back so things can be fair lol. Equality is not the answer to everything and is not the answer in this case. If the helix should be brought back, it should be brought back for platinum and locked at certain number of players being able to buy it or only available for a certain amount of time. This is the only way the helix can return and still have its prestige. All your ways suggest of downgrading the helix to a weapon that the majority of the community can have, that should not be the case. The past is the past, idgaf if other old items came back becuase they are not the helix the item we are talking about. The helix does not need to have a turn like the rest because the helix Is the rarest/most expensive item in the game. What I'm really trying to say is allowing all items to be available to noobs or the majority of the community is a bad idea. Adding permanent ways to get the helix in game just makes the helix a usless piece of **** that can be accesible by broke people. The whole point of the helix is to show how much more money that you have than others. To have 2 billion in a game that takes a lot of hard work, but I'm just saying.

Read my post again I already suggested it to be available for plat if you do a certain thing, like either by crafting or crafting an elixer to be able to spawn a vendor. No one said bring it back permanent so please. Pretty please read carefully I'm not here to argue dont waste my time I'm not supposed to read the thread and the comments for you, you do that.

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-09-2019, 03:46 AM

What did you just say ?
"Idgaf about old items helix is the most expensive in the game"" ?

Man that's how you know a new player from an old player lol.

Helix was never rare helix was never expensive, helix firestar were Account Bound, in other words: NOT TRADE friendly, simply not traceable. It was useless it had no price just like any other account bound item, the most expensive items in the game were undead hammer axes elder tear black vampire heart. And if they didnt bring them back for plat available for everyone and anyone to buy, we wouldn't be here right now talking about Helix and star and jewel.
But ofcourse you have 0 idea about any of that and you keep wasting my time because you arent reading the whole thing and mainly because you're a new player so please, you wanna argue about something then do your research first, think of some logical answers and come back bro. If undead hammer axes tear black heart didnt come back, they would now be the Most Expensive in the game and that's how they should be because they are items since 2012

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-09-2019, 03:48 AM
To be fair 2b now is only like 200m back then, hammer would be around 27b and undead would be around 9b if it was never brought back. Helix is just the new players trying to give themselves a superiority complex so they can feel better than experienced players. I've bought around 20k plat on dark legends and all the plat outfits I spent my money on are worthless now, alot of us players missed the gold event so we all became broke during that time. It's only right to bring helix back to level it out with the rest of the plat outfits that should be rare.

Totally agree that's the thing, and such items you were only able to get in 2012 like undead elder tear black heart shouldn't have returned for everyone

Cinco
04-09-2019, 07:54 AM
Fundamentally this is not a logical argument. This is an emotional plea for me to punish players who you feel were not fairly (negatively) affected by certain returning items.

As for bringing back these specific controversial items - there simply are no plans for this. Upcoming level cap has been an effort to create new things.

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-09-2019, 08:24 AM
Fundamentally this is not a logical argument. This is an emotional plea for me to punish players who you feel were not fairly (negatively) affected by certain returning items.

As for bringing back these specific controversial items - there simply are no plans for this. Upcoming level cap has been an effort to create new things.

hello cinco
Absolutely, in the end all we look for is new items and new updates that's for sure. I wasn't expecting those certain items (helix, star, jewel) to return in this update but hopefully we 'll see them return in future events and updates ?

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
04-09-2019, 08:28 AM

I could careless about the items tbh but at some point I thought about it and I was like, wait every old item returned when the game started getting updates and that's understandable no problem with it, "the game is starting a new fresh start" is what I thought so it didn't matter, but now those certain items still didn't come back which made me feel the route was unfair you know.