PDA

View Full Version : Concept to revive the old campaigns

Cutelilkitten
04-06-2019, 11:09 PM
Create daily and weekly challenges that allow the player to obtain low levels (1-3) of Plat or get a certain amount of gold or new titles.

E.G. Play through the entire campaign wearing the default vanities, no elixirs, no forged weapons/gems, and no weapons/gems above level 36 = 3 plat and title "Old School" <--- something like that.

I was trying to find the impossible to find vendor today and realized that is my only incentive for playing the old campaigns. You could easily create incentives through challenges.

It would revive interest in the game and give us something fun to do.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Supatra.
04-06-2019, 11:58 PM
nice

Enviado de meu SM-J105B usando o Tapatalk

mascotmullah
04-07-2019, 03:36 AM
Create daily and weekly challenges that allow the player to obtain low levels (1-3) of Plat or get a certain amount of gold or new titles.

E.G. Play through the entire campaign wearing the default vanities, no elixirs, no forged weapons/gems, and no weapons/gems above level 36 = 3 plat and title "Old School" <--- something like that.

I was trying to find the impossible to find vendor today and realized that is my only incentive for playing the old campaigns. You could easily create incentives through challenges.

Sent from my SM-G950U using TapatalkPerhaps make some concept that makes farming for executions fun ..I mean find a way to connect them to the main story line and get them to unlock one thing or the other or complete quests

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

Igothikal
04-07-2019, 08:24 AM
I agree would be nice to see those maps alive again. Would love to see some new drops n those as they seem to be neglected. Maybe boost the gold that enemies give. Currently if u have a decent forge u can get 38-48 gold from enemies. Maybe boost this to 75-100. Nice idea👍

Purifysoul
04-08-2019, 12:42 AM
We definitely need something fun to do, this would give us alot to do and it sounds interesting I totally agree.

Santosh Elangadi
04-13-2019, 02:07 AM

Sent from my SM-G950U using TapatalkNice idea. This keep rejunvantes players to play forgotten maps of campaign.