PDA

View Full Version : How to make credits (Lvl 30 and above)

Olz
12-05-2011, 02:17 PM
This is how I have been making some credits.

First I'm sorry low lvls this only works for lvl 30 and above as you need to be able to run shipyard.
So you host lvl 1 on shipyard open every box kill most enemies not last 12 though it really helps If you have a eng as the eng room has 3 crates in. You get items and credits from boxes transmute items and BAM credits.

Srry if this didn't help plz no hate

Ollie

FluffNStuff
12-05-2011, 02:46 PM
How does not killing the last 12 affect boxes? Do they respawn?

bronislav84
12-05-2011, 03:04 PM
Shipyard access is actually 29 and above.

Other than that, not bad. Time consuming, though. And yea what's with not killing last 12?

Killerade
12-05-2011, 03:32 PM
maybe it's because it's only a waste of time

Carth
12-05-2011, 03:48 PM
The last room where the 12 enemies spawn contains no boxes. I guess that's why he/she wants you to skip them. Enemies still drop around 5-10 credits at times so I don't see why you wouldn't kill them.

Decent guide by the way. :)

LelouchX
12-05-2011, 03:56 PM
i never checked to see how many credits enemies drop, but most people do xp runs in SY2, and when i was doing them i'd get that chest by com door and the one at the end before the boss. do all the enemies drop creds, or is it random like gear drops? i assume that when you have a group running bio for xp, you can get lots of creds that way also.

sidenote: opening the 2 chests i noted above in SY2 got me enough rare mats to sell on auction, which i make about 20k on alone in my journey to get 2/3 toons to 36. i add this for those that poo poo chests as a waste because the garbage gear inside takes up inventory slots.

Skeletonlord
12-05-2011, 04:00 PM
Yes shipyard is 29+ Olz. Nice guide! Would help players which are low on credits with an easy method!

Slant
12-05-2011, 04:34 PM
what does transmute itemz mean ?

FluffNStuff
12-05-2011, 04:42 PM
what does transmute itemz mean ?

Liquidate for like 3-4 credits.

drewcapu
12-05-2011, 05:17 PM
When I have down time (ie, it's late, can't find a good SY2 run, bored), I just do a quick 5 minute run on a newly created toon slot (or 4). With the daily elixir, a new toon can easily get to about halfway through L4 going solo in Dynastar Welcome Center. If it can get into runs with a red threat level, it can get to L5 within the 5 minute elixir. If straight solo, it only takes ~25 kills on the next day's daily elixir to get to L5. Be sure to take that first quest as well for more creds. So, in about 7 minutes time, you have a throwaway toon which will have about 70-110 in creds (after liquidation) + 25/25 stims to stash.

Do that every couple days on 4 toons and you're doing 280-440 creds + 100/100 stims each cycle (~30 minutes). I'm not sure how that compares with the OP's method, but I really like not having to buy stims :)

For the above method, I just leave auto-level on since it wastes time to allocate attribute/skill points. I can do any of the three classes with roughly same efficiency, but I tend to go with comm since the splash damage and stomp help quite a bit.

A couple cons to this method is you aren't racking up kills in SY and that you need another toon slot.
A pro is you don't have to wait til L29/30 to do this.

LelouchX
12-05-2011, 06:19 PM
When I have down time (ie, it's late, can't find a good SY2 run, bored), I just do a quick 5 minute run on a newly created toon slot (or 4). With the daily elixir, a new toon can easily get to about halfway through L4 going solo in Dynastar Welcome Center. If it can get into runs with a red threat level, it can get to L5 within the 5 minute elixir. If straight solo, it only takes ~25 kills on the next day's daily elixir to get to L5. Be sure to take that first quest as well for more creds. So, in about 7 minutes time, you have a throwaway toon which will have about 70-110 in creds (after liquidation) + 25/25 stims to stash.

Do that every couple days on 4 toons and you're doing 280-440 creds + 100/100 stims each cycle (~30 minutes). I'm not sure how that compares with the OP's method, but I really like not having to buy stims :)

For the above method, I just leave auto-level on since it wastes time to allocate attribute/skill points. I can do any of the three classes with roughly same efficiency, but I tend to go with comm since the splash damage and stomp help quite a bit.

A couple cons to this method is you aren't racking up kills in SY and that you need another toon slot.
A pro is you don't have to wait til L29/30 to do this.
i think in the past, people used to remake toons for the 25 stims and then delete and remake, etc. i'm pretty sure people got in trouble for that, and that STS can track down when u delete/make a new toon. while this is slightly different, idk how sts would feel about this if this if realized it was going on, which they might now, so i'd be careful.

drewcapu
12-05-2011, 06:23 PM
It's the whole reason why they raised the req for stash access, so it should be legit.

There's a lot more I can say on this, but I won't.

LelouchX
12-05-2011, 08:38 PM
i wasn't really talking about stash drew, but people giving their stims and creds to someone. and i know someone that got in trouble for this. either way, unless you have some inside knowledge from devs that i don't, i'll be avoiding that method like the plague.

Olz
12-06-2011, 02:04 AM
Thanks guys

Redbridge
12-06-2011, 04:30 AM
i wasn't really talking about stash drew, but people giving their stims and creds to someone. and i know someone that got in trouble for this. either way, unless you have some inside knowledge from devs that i don't, i'll be avoiding that method like the plague.

I'm thinking free is actually agreeing with ya. Getting to a stashable level, as per his above method, must be ok as they raised the PL stash level to match SL, but you're prob right that simply creating alts, giving the gear away and remaking may well be frowned upon, maybe even resulting in action from STS. I'd prob avoid that too(although if it's do-able is it ok?), but not aviod the stashing method.

My 2.01 cents

ninjaduck
12-06-2011, 05:21 AM
Or just sell your xrays..................

Teehee :P