PDA

View Full Version : Do you guys think we deserve better platinum offers?

Crazyhound
04-07-2019, 07:39 PM
I mean let’s be real here, all of the new free plat sources require you to do something impossible or for you to get viruses for example sign up for this free gift card or get to level 100 in a different game.. Can you give us a better third party option or ad options. Or even better could you fix pricing a little bit like more plat for $ because 2000 plat for $89.99 may sound like a steal but in reality it will run out faster than you can count to three. All I am asking is shouldn’t we have better and more ways to obtain platinum by playing the game and if buying can we get better deals? The game is getting quite old and look at other games that grow old, they get sales to bring back players and update things to make the game fast paced.

Aoeqt
04-07-2019, 09:51 PM
Buying platinum is how STS makes their money. From what you're saying, you want the offers to be so good that you will never have to buy platinum again. If this was the outcome for everyone else who played, then how will the company gather any revenue from this game? If you look at any other games, sts doesn't even scratch the surface when it comes to a money pit, and the plat that you buy will go to waste immediately.

Eatmyshred
04-08-2019, 03:12 AM
I get pretty good offers, i make around 300-500 plat per week, it's a regional thing. Using a vpn lets you access different offers though.

Sent from my Moto C using Tapatalk

Adxe
04-08-2019, 06:20 AM
Using a vpn lets you access different offers though.

and can get you banned.

NukeDragon
04-08-2019, 08:53 AM
Why would that get you banned? A virtual private network should be okay to use, I have to use a VPN just to access my school files from home. My job also requires me to use a VPN. There is no harm in it.

and can get you banned.

Eatmyshred
04-08-2019, 09:13 AM
and can get you banned.Absolutely nothing ban worthy in using a VPN

Cinco
04-08-2019, 09:22 AM
Absolutely nothing ban worthy in using a VPN

If you use it to exploit offers that are meant to be one-time awards then it most certainly will get you banned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NukeDragon
04-08-2019, 03:56 PM
Good to know! I just won't use a vpn at all for PL. :)

If you use it to exploit offers that are meant to be one-time awards then it most certainly will get you banned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk