PDA

View Full Version : Decrease of enchant stats following recent patch

MageFFA
04-09-2019, 03:35 PM
Amidst the recent patch 2019-04-05 Content Update (263900), the base overall stats available on enchants were increased drastically from being max 60 or 3030 to 100 or 5050 base stats on Damage and Armor. This has caused major chaos as 30-40 has entered a pandemonium state where stats and gameplay no longer makes sense. For what I'm aware of nobody actively, or were actively as everyone left 30-40 down to 27 and below or to endgame, playing here likes the current stat meta.

I recently made a comment on how we could balance this issue by returning the stats back to 30 maximum for amulets and 25 maximum for Bling again but I've thought of a much better idea towards this situation. I'm well aware that enchants will not be removed from 30+ so I've purposed the idea of decreasing maximum enchant stats in 30-50 down to 5/5 or 10/10 to be closer to balanced as possible.

10/10 to me is the best solution which will allow us to go 20 Maximum Damage or Armor which is equal to 2 founders and a rhinos support buff. This will not effect gameplay as hard as 100 stats are right now but it will still encourage players to buy and enchant. As for Bling I personally think the maximum Base stat should be 5 Damage or 5 Armor. This will top us off at 25 Base overall stats from enchants which should make many happy in terms of stat gameplay.

This solution needs to be implemented as if the stats were to stay as they are now then 30-40 will be dead in a week, leaving it in the same state as 50-100 is right now. A void emptiness and non existence.

Weaved
04-09-2019, 04:00 PM
I definitely agree but won't birds to be too weak against mages and bears?

Jockey
04-09-2019, 04:02 PM
30-40 pvp is very unbalanced due to new enchants, this is a good suggestion and could make 30-40 popular again

MageFFA
04-09-2019, 04:02 PM
I definitely agree but won't birds to be too weak against mages and bears?

Not necessarily. In my opinion they will be more stronger if the armor stats are as low as possible to O.G. Warbird would overtake this meta without having to deal with mages 1 shotting and overly tanking with 60 armor.

Weaved
04-09-2019, 04:08 PM
Not necessarily. In my opinion they will be more stronger if the armor stats are as low as possible to O.G. Warbird would overtake this meta without having to deal with mages 1 shotting and overly tanking with 60 armor.

Definitely agree with you on that warbird are pretty strong!

MageFFA
04-09-2019, 04:11 PM
Definitely agree with you on that warbird are pretty strong!

The thing is with these lower stats that's very close to base stats. Mages will become alot stronger but can be handled. What we have right now is something not even I can comprehend.

Weaved
04-09-2019, 04:20 PM
The thing is with these lower stats that's very close to base stats. Mages will become alot stronger but can be handled. What we have right now is something not even I can comprehend.

I tested 32 bird with full out dmg (100 dmg bling 60 dmg ammy) 2 Shotted Mages and 1 Shotted bears if they don't dodge

MageFFA
04-09-2019, 04:23 PM
I tested 32 bird with full out dmg (100 dmg bling 60 dmg ammy) 2 Shotted Mages and 1 Shotted bears if they don't dodge

I fought a bear with 100/100 who tanked my attacks then 1 shot me with just sms dispite losing the fight in all aspects from debuffs to stuns.

Weaved
04-09-2019, 04:45 PM
I fought a bear with 100/100 who tanked my attacks then 1 shot me with just sms dispite losing the fight in all aspects from debuffs to stuns.

oh yikes that's not good at all due to how bear's iron blood can give them a extra 40 armor and 40 health.

NukeDragon
04-09-2019, 04:56 PM
I hope there is a solution to this besides going to honor arena...

burntoutdex
04-09-2019, 06:18 PM
I hope there is a solution to this besides going to honor arena...

There are many:

1 (the best):
-give 3pc &2pc rings their original level restriction
-don't let blings and amulets be used in PvP
-as suggested by Dolloway; give amulets different stats such as invisibility to mobs or reroll% to make hem desirable for pve
-revert 2013 & 2016 nerfs
- simple as that

2 (the realistic one):
-give amulets & blings a max of 10damage/armor total (5 per slot)
-remove 3pc/2pc rings

3(another realistic one):
-give amulets and blings the benefits of l10amulets.
-remove 3pc/2pc rings

There are plenty of other solutions, these are just the ones i believe are the best or simplest to implement.

To add to the thread, whilst i have much more to say, i'll leave it at this for now:

I tested every single class vs mage last night with both players using 100100.. it's almost impossible to kill mages with any other class. (Read: I was losing 10-3 every single game except when i used a mage)

I didnt think fights could get any more one-sided, but i was mistaken.

This level's pretty much turned into a mage PvP sandbox.

fruitbattwo
04-10-2019, 09:02 AM
Yes. I believe the actual stat boost to 30 amulets was unannounced beforehand (correct me if I’m wrong). Just having the slot locking option would have been enough. I feel as though players weren’t prepared for the change and now everything has crashed with that specific community.

Weaved
04-10-2019, 03:34 PM
Yes. I believe the actual stat boost to 30 amulets was unannounced beforehand (correct me if I’m wrong). Just having the slot locking option would have been enough. I feel as though players weren’t prepared for the change and now everything has crashed with that specific community.

I agree with that and enchanting is more expensive now.

NukeDragon
04-10-2019, 04:11 PM
It did unbalance it even more unfortunately..

MageFFA
04-10-2019, 05:47 PM
It did unbalance it even more unfortunately..

30-40 Is already dead now thanks to this.

Yogaa
04-10-2019, 06:47 PM
Decrease of enchant stats?
No no no .....

This can't happen

If this happens , items with good enchantment will lost its value.

Think about other people who spent a lot of money to get their items enchanted.

Just go play honor pvp ty.

MageFFA
04-10-2019, 07:05 PM
Decrease of enchant stats?
No no no .....

This can't happen

If this happens , items with good enchantment will lost its value.

Think about other people who spent a lot of money to get their items enchanted.

Just go play honor pvp ty.

I among many others have spent near 50m in enchants alone. Nobody said this when enchants was risen from 3030 either. Majority of the players who did 30-40 before the update agrees that this is all busted up.