PDA

View Full Version : Im Back!

Vyvin
12-05-2011, 04:44 PM
Id just like to say im back and I will be playing avidly.

I have a few questions.
1. How do I purchace new maps?
2. What happened to all the oldys
3. Anyone remember me?

/Vyvin

Skeletonlord
12-05-2011, 04:49 PM

I have a few questions.
1. How do I purchace new maps?
2. What happened to all the oldys
3. Anyone remember me?

/Vyvin

1. There has been 2 new free campaigns made available. Shipyard and Mount Fang. To purchase any additional maps go to the store and you will find some maps.
2. I don't understand your question.
3. I havent heard of your name before on forums. Hi

Vyvin
12-05-2011, 04:53 PM
Thanks but when i go to create a game it asks me to purchase.

Skeletonlord
12-05-2011, 04:56 PM
Thanks but when i go to create a game it asks me to purchase.

Right ok. This is common in people. What map are you trying to create? You can't have that map purchased. Some can be brought via DOTD if available, some can be found in the store. You need to buy platinum in game to be able to host the map.

WoundedEagle
12-05-2011, 05:13 PM

I have a few questions.
1. How do I purchace new maps? STS made all maps, minus a like 2-3 unneeded maps free
2. What happened to all the oldys A lot of oldies got bored or didn't like the way the game was going. But you'll see a few around.
3. Anyone remember me? Unfortunately, no, I am not an oldie around here. But I would love to become acquainted ;D

/Vyvin
If anything, I am Wounded, add me in-game if you want and we can get you to tip top shape. Call me WE or Wounded. :D nice to meet you :D

Hankomachos
12-05-2011, 05:20 PM
Hello Thur! :)

Glad to see oldies coming back, I am in no way an oldie but I enjoy seeing people return to alterra! :D

Zeus
12-05-2011, 08:37 PM
Vyvin, it's me rangepwnsmeel! I got a forum name change along with a character name change. My main characters on SL and PL are Apollo & Zeus. Welcome back! I loved reading your posts and look forward to some insightful input once again!

Cheers,

~Parth

zeusabe
12-05-2011, 09:50 PM
Apollo? are you the dude who messaged me in-game saying you have a character with a similar name to mine, well, I'd like to make it official (since I've read of mimicry issues here), that my name is my handle here and I have no intention of stealing you or anyone's identity, besides, I just back read some of your posts and we're nowhere alike LOL. Like I said, will rename when I come up with something new, I know you're a veteran, I've been a lurker for a year, blame it on the system, it assigned me this name zeusabe, regardless, I just wanted to post it here so in the near future (when I gain more friends), they don't mistake me as you and you as me XD.

Kingofhurtz
12-05-2011, 10:27 PM
:O I remember you! I think I still have you added! Don't hesitate to ask for help. Current IGNs are Eatmorechikin and Kingofhurtz.

Zeus
12-06-2011, 07:12 PM
Apollo? are you the dude who messaged me in-game saying you have a character with a similar name to mine, well, I'd like to make it official (since I've read of mimicry issues here), that my name is my handle here and I have no intention of stealing you or anyone's identity, besides, I just back read some of your posts and we're nowhere alike LOL. Like I said, will rename when I come up with something new, I know you're a veteran, I've been a lurker for a year, blame it on the system, it assigned me this name zeusabe, regardless, I just wanted to post it here so in the near future (when I gain more friends), they don't mistake me as you and you as me XD.

Lol! I told you already that I was just commenting on the similarity of my names. Being that my names originate from Greek Mythology, I don't expect them NOT to be copied. I was just stating how your name is like mine, name generator or not. :) I would never make you rename, as I stated in game, that's just messed up. Have fun in the game and I hope to catch you around! :)

Cheers,

~Parth