PDA

View Full Version : strange typing out of box?

Skeletonlord
12-05-2011, 04:53 PM
I think this is a bug. I've seen in balefort people with text out of the box it should be in. How do people do this and is it been mentioned before? Is it a bug or just a technical issue?

Onaraasider
12-05-2011, 04:58 PM
people use emotes

JaytB
12-05-2011, 05:04 PM
Don't think that's even possible :p

http://img.tapatalk.com/54c2cf73-4180-e45d.jpg

Not sure if it's a bug, but if it is, I wouldn't want to spread it around on the forum.

Onaraasider
12-05-2011, 05:09 PM
Don't think that's even possible :p

http://img.tapatalk.com/54c2cf73-4180-e45d.jpg

Not sure if it's a bug, but if it is, I wouldn't want to spread it around on the forum.kk,take off how to do it?

JaytB
12-05-2011, 05:14 PM
kk,take off how to do it?

I'm all for sharing information. But I recently got an infraction point for sharing harmless stuff, just like this. Nothing in the TOS or against the rules, and never even got a reply back from our dear forum moderator as to why. So, to stay out of trouble I don't post how-to's on things that might offend our moderators here anymore. Hope you understand :)

Onaraasider
12-05-2011, 05:15 PM
I'm all for sharing information. But I recently got an infraction point for sharing harmless stuff, just like this. Nothing in the TOS or against the rules, and never even got a reply back from our dear forum moderator as to why. So, to stay out of trouble I don't post how-to's on things that might offend our moderators here anymore. Hope you understand :)BTW what is infraction point?

JaytB
12-05-2011, 05:25 PM
BTW what is infraction point?

It's a warning that you shouldn't post specific stuff. If you get multiple infraction points, it can get you banned from the forums.

What I posted wasn't illegal, nor against the TOS in any way, and was already discussed several times without repercussion. It was a simple explanation on how to do specific things. On inquiries as to why I got it, I never got an answer. So, I guess anything can give you an infraction point really. They called it 'inappropriate language', but I never understood what was inappropriate about it, neither did I get a response about it.

So yeah, what exactly gets you infraction points, isn't clear to me.

Nick41324
12-05-2011, 05:48 PM
It's not a but at all. Ever since I started playing people have been doing it. All you do is put spaces... Not a bug xD

JaytB
12-05-2011, 05:52 PM
It's not a but at all. Ever since I started playing people have been doing it. All you do is put spaces... Not a bug xD

Don't think it's a bug either. But weird how this thread got locked, then unlocked again. Or is it my tap-a-talk app acting up? O.o

And no, it's not all spaces btw. But since I feel something fishy going on here, I won't be posting about it anymore.