PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions about the dynamics of the game (making ppl playing in co-op)

Tankylikehulk
04-10-2019, 03:26 PM
I would like and I hope ppl will support me to change the dynamic of the game..let me explain.
Rogues have to be dps
Wars tanks/healers
Mages support
Maps have to be harder in order to make us playing with each roles.
Full rogues team composition =too squishy no tank
Full tanks team composition =no dps
Full mages team composition=no dps
Then we will play more in co-op, we will have more gameplay to survive /timing heals skills....
For example in Wow, u just can't run without heals, it makes the game more dynamics and also bring more gameplay and fun imo...
Gears should help to tank /heal/dps more but not solo...
Maps have to be hard to force us to play more with the team and trying to time skills instead of spamming...
I think mauso is a great map to start this experiment... Also bring more loots to harder maps to force us to make a good comp to run maps and just enjoy the gameplay of a real Mmorpg which includes tanks, healers, dps instead of rogues (dps tanky no need mage or tank) or wars(ebon aegis one shot all) same for mages..
Ty for paying attention
Hope u will consider what am I saying
Enjoy

Jairus980
04-10-2019, 03:33 PM
Rogue use nekro to replace tank.
Mage use dragon staff to replace rogue (but slow)
Tank replace who idk

Tankylikehulk
04-10-2019, 03:41 PM
What I'm trying to say is that everyone one shot if u have gear... It shouldn't work like that. More team play=more gameplay=more fun=more players=interactions between players =maybe vocals for running maps because u will need to communicate with each others about timings etc...

PatD
04-11-2019, 07:57 AM

I like that any class is being versatile to the max, this way you can make party with whoever have put effort in game to have good gears and being able to run map smoothly,
without having to absolutely wait to find one of each class.

I have choose a war and grind the game to make it a versatile character that can solo map if i feel to,
i like the use of brute force, i'm not a "healer", i'm a warrior!!

Anyway since when warrior are the one who do the less damage??

tell me any story or history where it is the case? :P

Oakmaiden
04-11-2019, 09:23 AM
We should be free to pt with whom we wish. That said, I think there should be some sort of bonus or buff for full pt. Perhaps variable to increase with all class inclusion. 4 of a kind = small buff, 2 pair = slightly larger buff, all class plus 1 = largest buff. This would encourage more team effort imo, less solo.

Thewolfbull
04-13-2019, 02:59 AM
Agreed, but it most likely won't happen lol

Mastah
04-16-2019, 06:38 PM
interesting enough, everything will be fine :) gj