PDA

View Full Version : Preview! Ankhs from Bosses & Another Easter Sneak Peek

Remiem
04-10-2019, 05:06 PM
From death, comes life!

Announcements

Ankhs Drop from Bosses This Week

There's no need to fear death when you've got the power of the ankh on hand. Or unless you're an HC character, but that's a different story. This week, fight bosses all over Arlor for a chance to loot Ankhs!

Game Updates

These are already in, but just a friendly reminder that the following things have been updated:

- Timur's buff icon has been changed.
- Gold purchases over 500k now require confirmation.

Aaaand a new one for tomorrow:

- Addedoptions for hiding damage numbers (show damage done, show damage taken)

Bug Fixes

- Fixed debuff icons sometimes hanging around when they shouldn't

Coming Soon

The Egg Hunt hype is real! This week, we take a peek at the new pet and a new back vanity for this year.

Introducing, Heroic Oswald!

This feisty hopper joins the game with an AA that might look familiar, but this time grants your allies increased gold and re-roll chances.

And, you'll be ready to take to the skies (okay, only somewhat literally) with the new Helio-Hare Hopper Back Vanity
available to those dedicated few that land in the LB Top 10.

176807 176808

I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready to get my egg hunt on! It's coming real soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Remiem
04-10-2019, 05:07 PM
And, for anyone wondering about non-heroic Oswald. Here he is too. :)

BUTTONCHICKEN
04-10-2019, 05:12 PM
nc

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

Kairihearts
04-10-2019, 05:14 PM
Hello remiem will plat eggs be same drop rate eg decent drop rate like last year? Thanks!

Marosok
04-10-2019, 05:14 PM
+1 for Ankhs week
Nice heroic rabbit, increases gold loot? Sound good, but by how much? This should be mentioned in AA. :)

Fiasaria
04-10-2019, 05:16 PM
what is the +damage that goes after the +300 mana ?

Encryptions
04-10-2019, 05:24 PM
Recolored jet pack?!

Salb
04-10-2019, 05:37 PM
From death, comes life!

Announcements

There's no need to fear death when you've got the power of the ankh on hand. Or unless you're an HC character, but that's a different story. This week, fight bosses all over Arlor for a chance to loot Ankhs!

Game Updates

These are already in, but just a friendly reminder that the following things have been updated:

Coming Soon

The Egg Hunt hype is real! This week, we take a peek at the new pet and a new back vanity for this year.

This feisty hopper joins the game with an AA that might look familiar, but this time grants your allies increased gold and re-roll chances.

And, you'll be ready to take to the skies (okay, only somewhat literally) with the new Helio-Hare Hopper Back Vanity

176807 176808

I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready to get my egg hunt on! It's coming real soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!
tbh , i really want marvelous back Again
cus im sick of that peculiarities which i missed it last year hehe

Sent from my SM-J320F using Tapatalk

Sιя Λσι Jя
04-10-2019, 05:39 PM
Non-heroic Oswald for Heroic one love this bunny alredy.

Raikaxx
04-10-2019, 05:43 PM
That vanity backpack is from Lb?

will0
04-10-2019, 06:04 PM
Helio-Hare Hopper Back Vanity is LB item / or from token or plat store?

QuaseT
04-10-2019, 06:10 PM
Ankh event right before egg event where a billion ankhs drop anyways from gold eggs? Thats what last year happened at least.

Remiem
04-10-2019, 06:42 PM
Great questions!

- The Helio-Hare Hopper jetpack is an LB vanity. :) Top 10 if my data is correct.
- The damage bonus on Heroic Oswald increases with pet level and maxes at 30.
- All known changes to the Egg Hunt are over here: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?445854-BONUS-Preview-What-s-New-in-the-Arlorian-Egg-Hunt-Event

will0
04-10-2019, 06:50 PM
Recolored jet pack?!

you got it right :)

Itzitz
04-10-2019, 07:01 PM
Rrcolored lb vanity .... tnx btw

Sent from my SM-J500H using Tapatalk

Kairihearts
04-10-2019, 07:34 PM
No imagnation or care has been put into the lb backpack so sad :/ my question didn't get answered oh well better luck next time ROFL

Layier AL
04-10-2019, 07:44 PM
I hopee marvelous event would get some ideas from the Avengers: The End Game! Yayyy so excited for easter event! [emoji7] Thanksss remyy! [emoji178]

Sent from my EVA-DL00 using Tapatalk

Spheresome
04-10-2019, 07:47 PM
The recolors are making me cringe.. sorry sts

aisanz
04-10-2019, 07:49 PM
Hmm.. sound interesting .. hope we dont get bored

TheClaaaaaaaw
04-10-2019, 07:52 PM
+1 for Ankhs week
Nice heroic rabbit, increases gold loot? Sound good, but by how much? This should be mentioned in AA. :)

I'd like to know this too, seems like an important detail ��

LugiaBeatU
04-10-2019, 08:19 PM
Just saw his aa and my mind blew up how much re-roll and gold loot% for normal and heroic??

Scll
04-10-2019, 08:25 PM
WoW more recolor! Nothing new Amazing!!!!!!

pranata.official1
04-10-2019, 08:33 PM
Bad idea recolour LB item for reward
That looking dev lazy to make something new :(

Xxfaithfulxx
04-10-2019, 09:10 PM
So the event is next week?

Snowdager
04-10-2019, 09:23 PM
Looks good, the recolor was a terrible idea though.. please get more creative! I know you guys can do better!!!

Cephina
04-10-2019, 09:27 PM
Nice can't wait for the Egg hunt event :-)

dexish
04-10-2019, 10:29 PM
From death, comes life!

Announcements

Game Updates

Bug Fixes

Coming Soon

176807 176808

What's Next?

Wow thanks and i love the backpack , very prettt colours which were not much used in combination

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Kaziscate
04-10-2019, 11:10 PM
How much exactly will oswald increase gold loot and reroll?

Crankomaniac
04-10-2019, 11:17 PM
I don’t like to be salty and I don’t care about LB placing but it’s absolut annoying to see again recolored stuff especially LB vanity reward..... u guys need to be more creative to keep money floating and the player base motivated and excited.

dexish
04-10-2019, 11:54 PM
Is easter going to be 1 week or 2 weeks,?

Agnes
04-11-2019, 12:22 AM
I like the jetpack but its still too big on rog, looks kinda heavy when We run with it :D it should be top 25 reward too to give a chance to ppl who cant buy tons of eggs for points..

jjperez27
04-11-2019, 01:27 AM
so sad u have too much time to prepare but recolored? really

Catabolgg
04-11-2019, 01:49 AM
What's Next?

More loadouts for vanity and equipement please. Verry important with all these gears.. tyvm

Catabolgg
04-11-2019, 01:54 AM
What's Next?

More loadouts for vanity and equipement please. Verry important with all these gears.. tyvm

And extra quick slot please :-)

Ygadaikto
04-11-2019, 02:15 AM
Return i love my mom / dad events. They have not been very long time!176812
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I suggest making some achievements for “loyalty to the people of Arlor”, for example, in one year of being in the game, a banner of first loyalty are given, in two years a banner of second loyalty is given, etc. For 5 years, you can give something good for a player (for example, a mystical pet) and a red title.
You can make an event on shual or tindirin locations, as players begin to forget about them.

Jeoraseo
04-11-2019, 03:15 AM
Thank you 👍👍 for these updates 😎😎 can’t wait for easter event 🥳🤩

Alkif
04-11-2019, 03:33 AM
I would also like to know how much gold loot and reroll chance we get from pet, and if there is any difference between heroic and normal arcane ability. -1 for lb reward.

Vainor
04-11-2019, 03:34 AM
Wow, a rogue rabbit?

Coolzeus
04-11-2019, 04:25 AM
Dev jetpack is for overall top 10 or top 10 from each class??

Coolzeus
04-11-2019, 04:27 AM
And remiem make that jetpack as top 25 reward 😆😆😘

slaaayerrr
04-11-2019, 04:33 AM
arcane abilities of new pets: gives shield, increases gold loot and luck

so, questions:
-shield same as cottonkill AA or weaker?
-does heroic oswald arcane ability adds some dmg (same as heroic cottonkill AA)
-how much gold loot and luck it adds?
-does that luck stacks with elixir, lucky amulets/artifacts, another arcane abilities with luck, awakens?
-when can we get %luck %gold loot %speed at our avatars?

ramon78
04-11-2019, 05:15 AM
Great pets, thanks sts.

dexish
04-11-2019, 06:31 AM
I like the jetpack but its still too big on rog, looks kinda heavy when We run with it :D it should be top 25 reward too to give a chance to ppl who cant buy tons of eggs for points..+1 for jet pack to be top 25 reward *.*

Marcoss
04-11-2019, 07:01 AM
Recycling ideas from last year so sad

Alfabeast
04-11-2019, 08:21 AM
What I'd like to see next!!!
Ancient aliens have come down from space to visit arlor!!!
They didn't come to kill us or harm us they only came to bring us into the new revolution of technology...
The new city has all of the friendly aliens there as NPC's, with all new quest and directions to learn the new tech...
The new maps can be designed like the green boards inside of a computer and have the different diodes and chips placed as the greenery...
And the whole 76 cap theme can be technology and AI...
Ty for listening to my idea, I'm sure there is so much to gather inspiration and ideas from,
Ty in advance

Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk

Anoce
04-11-2019, 09:04 AM
Why know, Heroic and legendary Oswald that drops from the Egg Machines in the event zone?

Отправлено с моего Redmi S2 через Tapatalk

Flamesofanger
04-11-2019, 10:27 AM
Dev's with all respect, if you want to make big profits it's better to make unique LB rewards then recoloring.

People want to look different and stand out the most in crowds-(Especially the paying players who run LB the most), a recolor and a polished shine won't do much...

My suggestion is to at least add 1 unique LB design, or 2. And if you want people to pop lockeds, please. Make unique items.

You guys will surely make a lot of money. A lot of cash. That sweet sweet dough raining everywhere. 176818

We've waited weeks upon weeks and now an other week-(That is a lot of time for Preparation), but we still get the same items, but with different colors...and shiny reflection effects.

I want the best for you guys, i am not here to attack anyone's work. :love_heart:

Thank you for reading.

Dex Putra
04-11-2019, 10:40 AM
sorry i have to say
RECOLOUR OF LEGEND

Sent from my SM-J610G using Tapatalk

Spexta
04-11-2019, 11:05 AM
Good Heroic pet.
And pls make Battle Bunny vanity can be purchased from vendor or dropped from egg machine :)

Shubham
04-11-2019, 12:24 PM
Sorry but recolour lb rewards really .now I feel last year was more creative than this year atleast we had something new apart like this year as I see everything recolour and exact same copy .great game great potential .but a big negative to the creativity .GL all for the event :)

Bundlos
04-11-2019, 12:26 PM
+2
I second that the back vanity should be for top 25 :)

Fightbeast
04-11-2019, 01:00 PM
The Lb Backpack should be rewarded to the top 25 for each class. At least that's what happened last year I think. It will motivate more people to run and also allow more access to people who cant splurge a lot for event lbs.
Overall excited about the event. Looking forward to checking the new pet and introductions to this year's Easter event.

Moscu
04-11-2019, 01:09 PM
Dev's with all respect, if you want to make big profits it's better to make unique LB rewards then recoloring.

People want to look different and stand out the most in crowds-(Especially the paying players who run LB the most), a recolor and a polished shine won't do much...

My suggestion is to at least add 1 unique LB design, or 2. And if you want people to pop lockeds, please. Make unique items.

You guys will surely make a lot of money. A lot of cash. That sweet sweet dough raining everywhere. 176818

We've waited weeks upon weeks and now an other week-(That is a lot of time for Preparation), but we still get the same items, but with different colors...and shiny reflection effects.

I want the best for you guys, i am not here to attack anyone's work. :love_heart:

Thank you for reading.+1 Bump

Enviado desde mi SM-J730GM mediante Tapatalk

libv
04-11-2019, 02:18 PM
And, for anyone wondering about non-heroic Oswald. Here he is too. :)

176809 Can there be a platinum sale this event?

Pauvre
04-11-2019, 03:22 PM
Im not ready for this event ._.

Envoyé de mon ANE-LX1 en utilisant Tapatalk

OrcTag
04-11-2019, 03:57 PM
this time the event I want to store is a set of vanity but there are options and can trade ... for example for mage 500 armor 500 healt 25 int..war 500 hp 500 healt 25 str roq 500 armor 500 healt 25 dex..buy plate but now use 30 days

vfreakhun
04-11-2019, 05:34 PM
What I'd like to see next!!!
Ancient aliens have come down from space to visit arlor!!!
The new maps can be designed like the green boards inside of a computer and have the different diodes and chips placed as the greenery...
And the whole 76 cap theme can be technology and AI...

LOL I like THIS.
Mobs could be (computer) bugs or viruses/trojans or even ransomware.

Another ideas:
- Make an expensive vanity which literally drops gold coins to the poor (in towns only). Eg every 1-5 seconds 1-5 "piles" of 1 gold coin.

- Allow to use 2 pets, eg.: Make a special "pet" which could eat (hatch) 2 pet eggs. So literally we could have 2 pets running nearby.

- Update Kraag arena.

My 2 cents

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Mi MIX 2S eszközömről

ree
04-11-2019, 06:02 PM
Thank you Remiem for the ankhs :)

marzeg
04-12-2019, 12:50 AM
LOL I like THIS.
Mobs could be (computer) bugs or viruses/trojans or even ransomware.

Another ideas:
- Make an expensive vanity which literally drops gold coins to the poor (in towns only). Eg every 1-5 seconds 1-5 "piles" of 1 gold coin.

- Allow to use 2 pets, eg.: Make a special "pet" which could eat (hatch) 2 pet eggs. So literally we could have 2 pets running nearby.

- Update Kraag arena.

My 2 cents

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Mi MIX 2S eszközömről

vanity would literally break the game, just wear it and go afk with an alt account and leave the game open 24/7

Vainor
04-12-2019, 07:22 AM
In the stable Heroic Oswald have sword and shield, in this preview 2 sword

alonehope
04-12-2019, 09:21 AM
176846HI, ok I know someone will say this later but I'm saying rn make it right u said stacking in show off but it's not stacking in stable make this bug right pls :)

Drannak
04-12-2019, 09:36 AM
Why don't you make Helio-Hare Hopper Back Vanity available for event tokens or platinum tier or for platinum ? Why every year only top 10 lb players get it ? Make it a little more available for the players please. For example once Nightshade was a pet only for top lb winners in 2014 Goblin event and the next year it became an award for platinum tier

Pixiesneaky
04-12-2019, 11:33 AM
Can't wait for the event yay!

Zeridor
04-13-2019, 06:46 AM
+1 for making helio backpack top 25

Kairihearts
04-13-2019, 11:56 AM
+1 for hello backpack top 25 also play eggs drop rate keep same as last year please thanks

Misterwheels
04-13-2019, 06:11 PM
Hey I wanted to ask if you Guys could recover my Mage Zahox lvl 71? I quitted in past but now wanna start again. Thanks.

Raikaxx
04-13-2019, 06:22 PM
It would be great if the backpack is for the top 25 as well, or that it can be obtained in some other way for the players who do not have a chance in the top 10, nor do I say that it is easy to obtain.

Turkumarkadas
04-14-2019, 12:05 PM
Want
marvel event (İf vanİtys are black or whİte İts better)

aisanz
04-15-2019, 12:16 AM
2x xp ffs again please.. and make better drop in ffs or deep marsh.. rarely ppl goes there so sad

Gigi Furtado
04-15-2019, 12:01 PM
Năo estou conseguindo dropar anks.
:chateado:

InsanitrisesAL
04-15-2019, 04:02 PM
Is the double plat sale taking place on arlor event

Mamacivat
04-16-2019, 11:23 AM
2 days later coming arlorian event or next week ?

SM-J530F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

llm_dex
04-16-2019, 06:56 PM
Pls Back in Top 25!!

Mastah
04-16-2019, 07:36 PM

Thank you for reading.

Yayaya good idea,but at least you have to know why STS made something recollection, just enjoy the game, all will not go back to the past :)
Dont make someone hurt lol

GucciBang
04-16-2019, 09:12 PM
From death, comes life!

Announcements

Game Updates

Bug Fixes

Coming Soon

176807 176808

What's Next?

rofl

Enviado de meu LGM-V300K usando o Tapatalk

Hammer Man (VictThor)
04-16-2019, 10:41 PM
amazing... excited for the easter egg event hunt

Klomin
04-17-2019, 03:39 AM
Nice nice nice

Sliceshee
04-17-2019, 08:56 AM
Hmmm how about a new way to custom your favorite vanities? Like you could change the color of the specific parts on your vanity armor, helmet etc. with various possibilities :)

LEVITATE
04-17-2019, 04:50 PM
Need this event ASAP.
Getting bored out here

llm_dex
04-17-2019, 05:07 PM
When the preview of the event?? Ty
Ign: Bsto

Meditative
04-17-2019, 05:45 PM
How long will the event be

Pauvre