PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations pocket legends

Snacking
04-10-2019, 06:34 PM
What a beautiful event. I’d almost say perfect if I didn’t hop on my lvl27 and get 1 shotted by another lvl27. Now this confused me. At first I was like,
“oh he’s 30 because there’s no way a 27 could do that much damage right?”
But then I realized he had the new lvl25 elite longsword!
27 has been almost a safe haven for fair/balanced pvp among twinks since the additions of rovgs and enchantments,, but now sts has broke the level!!

So in conclusion I just want to say congratulations to pocket legends for ruining my favorite, as well as the most active pvp level in the game. I, along with my friend group that play 27 will be quitting.

Just an FYI for those wondering.
The longsword does 211-271 damage and gives 31 armor as well as 3% dodge and crit. AT LEVEL 27.
THATS MORE THAN A LVL66 LONGSWORD.
The blaster is just as op.

synfullmagic_23110
04-10-2019, 06:35 PM
What a beautiful event. I’d almost say perfect if I didn’t hop on my lvl27 and get 1 shotted by another lvl27. Now this confused me. At first I was like,
“oh he’s 30 because there’s no way a 27 could do that much damage right?”
But then I realized he had the new lvl25 elite longsword!
27 has been almost a safe haven for fair/balanced pvp among twinks since the additions of rovgs and enchantments,, but now sts has broke the level!!

So in conclusion I just want to say congratulations to pocket legends for ruining my favorite, as well as the most active pvp level in the game. I, along with my friend group that play 27 will be quitting.

[emoji2960]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinco
04-10-2019, 06:56 PM
I got “add more defense enchants” from this quit post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk