PDA

View Full Version : itourinho humiliating players

flaoasek
04-10-2019, 09:03 PM
Itourinho said: noob poor and trash, I tried to record my battery was weak,I already changed her name and she will not leave me alone, it's the fourth time she's

Enviado de meu DL_Horizon_Selfie usando o Tapatalk

flaoasek
04-10-2019, 09:05 PM
Itourinho said: noob poor and trash, I tried to record my battery was weak,I already changed her name and she will not leave me alone, it's the fourth time she's

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190411/781317eeca4a1868a30a6894855ae670.jpg

mascotmullah
04-11-2019, 01:36 AM

Enviado de meu DL_Horizon_Selfie usando o TapatalkBro we have ignore button for a good reason..anyone like her who wants to ruin your gaming experience should be put on ignore so that you can have a toxic free environment to play and enjoy association with other players..reporting her might help and it might not help because she might get banned or she may still keep playing but once you put her on ignore it'll save you a lot of stress ..just a piece of advice :-)

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

Purifysoul
04-11-2019, 01:54 AM

If you have a problem, you have to Contact Support or Private Message a developer. Let's not misuse the forums, it's not for reporting players :)

flaoasek
04-11-2019, 06:54 AM
If you have a problem, you have to Contact Support or Private Message a developer. Let's not misuse the forums, it's not for reporting players :)thank you friend, but I have already sent a lot in the private and I see that nothing has advanced, it is not a matter of abusing but rather informing about this toxic behavior

Igothikal
04-11-2019, 07:11 AM
I agree that the ignore button is your best bet. I have been victim of insults and such many times before. Just went thru a round of it yesterday. Ppl that insult others especially in public chat is degrading and hurtful but you must remember its a social game so not everyone is nice and friendly. The ones that usually bash or degrade others IMO have no life and probably no friends as well and feel like they are the bigger person from throwing insults. Which in reality makes ppl that do this look like fools. Keep strong and try not to let harassing and degrading comments bother you. Like Mascot and Puri say screenshot it contact devs and put the person on ignore BC 80% of ppl in the game could care less what ppl say about others here.

flaoasek
04-11-2019, 09:19 AM
I agree that the ignore button is your best bet. I have been victim of insults and such many times before. Just went thru a round of it yesterday. Ppl that insult others especially in public chat is degrading and hurtful but you must remember its a social game so not everyone is nice and friendly. The ones that usually bash or degrade others IMO have no life and probably no friends as well and feel like they are the bigger person from throwing insults. Which in reality makes ppl that do this look like fools. Keep strong and try not to let harassing and degrading comments bother you. Like Mascot and Puri say screenshot it contact devs and put the person on ignore BC 80% of ppl in the game could care less what ppl say about others here.liked it,ty

Breska
04-17-2019, 02:56 PM
This person gets upset and mess with dead people is toxic176943

flaoasek
04-18-2019, 06:40 AM
This person gets upset and mess with dead people is toxic176943well this person is a 14 year old man, he can not get married, he's kind of messing with someone