PDA

View Full Version : Preview - Dark Legends Level 51 Content Expansion

Cinco
04-11-2019, 09:20 AM
University Hills ...and the Withering Realm
Dark Legends' Level 51 Cap is coming!

Campus Calamity
For centuries Carvina University has been a steady source of fresh blood, enthralling students from all over the realm to come and study... and to be claimed by the Vampire Nation!
In recent days this crucial supply of life-force has run dry. An inexorable panic begins to spread through the Nation. Slayers tell you of the university's new Dean of Students, a Ritualist of dubious origins, and share rumors of his plan to invoke a forbidden blood ritual. A ritual that will consume all of the fresh life-force in Carvina and create a permanent portal to the Withering Realm.

This challenging new adventure will take you through Carvina University's winding stone corridors, facing the Dean's many powerful allies. Among them: skeletal minions of the Withering Realm - slow and mindless but very strong and utterly bereft of life (and thus they cannot be drained). Young necromancers imbued with power far beyond their capacity to contain - bound to serve their masters in the dark beyond. Yngmar'Hess, a crusader of evil resurrected from the age of the First Blood. And Queen Nefaris... emissary of pain.

The Final Battle
A war between the denizens of the Withering Realm and the soldiers of Light has been raging since the beginning of time. Your successful campaign against the realm's most powerful demons means a turning of the tide. The soldiers of Light sieze the opportunity to storm the dark world and claim victory for the powers of Good.

This secondary campaign takes place immediately following your adventure through the University and brings you face to face with the greater demon Mienthrax, the heavenly powers of the Nephilim and the awesome strength of the Arcangel.

Eternal Weapons
As you storm the battlefield you will uncover a cache of weapons left behind by mortals who long ago aspired to cleanse the dark realm of its demonic denizens. These ancient solders' skill and steadfast allegiance to the powers of Light were not enough to resist ultimate evil... and they faltered into the hideous eternity of torture that the Withering Realm has in-store for all mortals.

Weapons of the ageless war can also be recovered - the most powerful of which can be crafted to perfection. Behold the array that awaits...

Highlights
+ Two new Campaigns added to the Map (for Levels 42 and up, Levels 46 and up, respectively).
+ Infernal, Angelic and Mortal weapons to loot and craft!
+ New environments! New monsters! New Achievements and Titles!

This permanent update to the game is scheduled to arrive on Thursday, April 18th.

More info will be posted as it becomes available!

Supatra.
04-11-2019, 09:22 AM
thanks cincook

Enviado de meu SM-J105B usando o Tapatalk

flaoasek
04-11-2019, 09:28 AM

Campus Calamity
For centuries Carvina University has been a steady source of fresh blood, enthralling students from all over the realm to come and study... and to be claimed by the Vampire Nation!
In recent days this crucial supply of life-force has run dry. An inexorable panic begins to spread through the Nation. Slayers tell you of the university's new Dean of Students, a Ritualist of dubious origins, and share rumors of his plan to invoke a forbidden blood ritual. A ritual that will consume all of the fresh life-force in Carvina and create a permanent portal to the Withering Realm.

This challenging new adventure will take you through Carvina University's winding stone corridors, facing the Dean's many powerful allies. Among them: skeletal minions of the Withering Realm - slow and mindless but very strong and utterly bereft of life (and thus they cannot be drained). Young necromancers imbued with power far beyond their capacity to contain - bound to serve their masters in the dark beyond. Yngmar'Hess, a crusader of evil resurrected from the age of the First Blood. And Queen Nefaris... emissary of pain.

The Final Battle
A war between the denizens of the Withering Realm and the soldiers of Light has been raging since the beginning of time. Your successful campaign against the realm's most powerful demons means a turning of the tide. The soldiers of Light sieze the opportunity to storm the dark world and claim victory for the powers of Good.

This secondary campaign takes place immediately following your adventure through the University and brings you face to face with the greater demon Mienthrax, the heavenly powers of the Nephilim and the awesome strength of the Arcangel.

Eternal Weapons
As you storm the battlefield you will uncover a cache of weapons left behind by mortals who long ago aspired to cleanse the dark realm of its demonic denizens. These ancient solders' skill and steadfast allegiance to the powers of Light were not enough to resist ultimate evil... and they faltered into the hideous eternity of torture that the Withering Realm has in-store for all mortals.

Weapons of the ageless war can also be recovered - the most powerful of which can be crafted to perfection. Behold the array that awaits...

Highlights
+ Two new Campaigns added to the Map (for Levels 42 and up, Levels 46 and up, respectively).

This permanent update to the game is scheduled to arrive on Thursday, April 18th.

More info will be posted as it becomes available!Ty cinco

Enviado de meu DL_Horizon_Selfie usando o Tapatalk

nadineelfen
04-11-2019, 09:28 AM
Tysm cinco^^

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

Uptosts
04-11-2019, 09:31 AM
Ty cinco...☺
These new weapons ill drop only in those two new campaigns right ?, And the etc craftable gems needed.

Igothikal
04-11-2019, 09:32 AM
Tysm looks awesome!!!

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

littleaj
04-11-2019, 09:34 AM
THANKS SO MUCH CINCO YOU NEVER FAIL TO AMAZE ME :) GOOD UPDATE!

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Uptosts
04-11-2019, 09:42 AM
No new vanities along with this event ?

Kingkarma
04-11-2019, 09:42 AM
Thank You Cinco, waiting on the update gonna be a great fun we all waiting for...

hannsand4
04-11-2019, 09:51 AM
Yaaaassss!!! Thanks so much!! Ready for battle! Woowooop

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Gyrfalcon
04-11-2019, 10:26 AM
Wow! Thanks Cinco 😘

mascotmullah
04-11-2019, 10:29 AM

Campus Calamity

The Final Battle

Eternal Weapons

Highlights

More info will be posted as it becomes available!Thank you so much cinco for this wonderful update as well as the rest of spacetime studios team ..we owe you big sir..I can't wait to start delving into this new expansion and I'm also happy that we didn t wait in vain cause the new campaign sounds epic ..once again tysm for the update..I love you and the whole sts team

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

namca
04-11-2019, 10:36 AM
cant wait to start :)

Uptosts
04-11-2019, 11:16 AM
Agreed lol , still 1 week more to wait..

nadineelfen
04-11-2019, 11:17 AM
I wanted it this week :( but waiting is good too ^^

littleaj
04-11-2019, 11:19 AM
Ima finally have a reason to play campaign haha

Uptosts
04-11-2019, 11:25 AM
Cinco can you tell if there is something coming for dark legends 7th year anniversary lol any info reguarding that pls?

mascotmullah
04-11-2019, 11:28 AM
I also have a question cinco sir ..is there gonna be a specific map for us to level up or it's gonna be the old school way ie keep playing the campaign and gain xp or will we use the zones in old town?

Cinco
04-11-2019, 11:40 AM
I also have a question cinco sir ..is there gonna be a specific map for us to level up or it's gonna be the old school way ie keep playing the campaign and gain so or will we use the zones in old town?

This new update is going back to the old school way - the 'University Hills' and 'Withering Realm' campaigns will be the best places to level-up your Vampires.

Cinco
04-11-2019, 11:41 AM
Cinco can you tell if there is something coming for dark legends 7th year anniversary lol any info reguarding that pls?

I would love to celebrate DL's birthday again this year - but no promises. All my efforts are going towards the level cap right now and I don't know if I will have time to prepare a worthwhile birthday event :-(
We'll keep you posted though. Thanks!

littleaj
04-11-2019, 11:41 AM
This new update is going back to the old school way - the 'University Hills' and 'Withering Realm' campaigns will be the best places to level-up your Vampires.What do you mean by old ways? Just curious

Cinco
04-11-2019, 11:43 AM
No new vanities along with this event ?

Minimal vanity items at the start of the update with plans to add more vanities to the campaigns in the future.
Current vanity items include new "Undead Zombie" faces (which are nice and scary), Metallic hairstyles and a full-body 'Nephilim' vanity costume.

Cinco
04-11-2019, 11:44 AM
What do you mean by old ways? Just curious

Before Old Town we would grind XP via the Campaign Map - running maps from each of the story-driven campaigns in succession, setting off our Allies to complete missions for us, etc. It will be like that :-)

littleaj
04-11-2019, 11:46 AM
Before Old Town we would grind XP via the Campaign Map - running maps from each of the story-driven campaigns in succession, setting off our Allies to complete missions for us, etc. It will be like that :-)Oh okay thanks

mascotmullah
04-11-2019, 11:53 AM
This new update is going back to the old school way - the 'University Hills' and 'Withering Realm' campaigns will be the best places to level-up your Vampires.Ok cinco sir ..ty once again for this wonderful update..i love you :-)

LoveWins
04-11-2019, 12:05 PM
18th of april? those 7 days will feel like they taking forever lol thanks for update cant wait

Bosy
04-11-2019, 12:10 PM
tysm Cinco [emoji4]
it seems interesting can't wait for it

Sent from my HRY-LX1MEB using Tapatalk

Uptosts
04-11-2019, 12:11 PM
Cinco, please one more thing , u didn't reply, can you tell what about those character bound stuff and weapons/gems they ill remain character bounded forever?
NVM , ( if they ill remain character bound lol)..😂😂😂
Just a question !!! 🤗
Thanks for replies!!🤗🤗

doomdoomdoom
04-11-2019, 12:12 PM
Thank you! Excited to see the new permanent campaigns.

Cinco
04-11-2019, 12:34 PM
Cinco, please one more thing , u didn't reply, can you tell what about those character bound stuff and weapons/gems they ill remain character bounded forever?
NVM , ( if they ill remain character bound lol)..[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Just a question !!! [emoji847]
Thanks for replies!![emoji847][emoji847]

I’m sympathetic to the request. When all the level cap stuff is squared away I can look into making the bound items (from recent events) stash-friendly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uptosts
04-11-2019, 12:43 PM
Ohhh ok tyy

nadineelfen
04-11-2019, 01:12 PM
That will be excellent , ty cinco^^
I’m sympathetic to the request. When all the level cap stuff is squared away I can look into making the bound items (from recent events) stash-friendly.

Tinkerbelldoll
04-11-2019, 01:55 PM
Woww... this all looks so amazing ! Ty Cinco ur the best 😃 really wish this update was this week tho 😩 i have no patience lol 😂

Uber Lycan
04-11-2019, 02:51 PM
Thank you Cinco, looking forward to diving into this new campaign next week. It looks awesome!

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

littleaj
04-11-2019, 02:52 PM
Everyone is happy :) Im alil sad people taking advantage of the gold event and making everything over priced but maybe this is what we needed

mascotmullah
04-11-2019, 03:05 PM
Everyone is happy :) Im alil sad people taking advantage of the gold event and making everything over priced but maybe this is what we needed

Sent from my LG-G710 using TapatalkYou're right bro..this will help bring some sanity back to dl and at least we'll see less people in sanc cause everyone will have to farm if they want the new stuff..additionally the crafting is the best part cause I remember the first ancients of the underworld quest event where we got our razors,tormentors,agon etc..the drop rate was kinda messed up such that some players like myself who farmed throughout the event and made our way to top 100 for event points didn t get to drop razors or tormentors and it was kinda depressing lol..but with the crafting it's kinda fair for everyone now cause everyone can get it as long as they farm and it'll make the new elders (the crafted ones) cheap cause everyone who farms will have them I'm just curious about the new gems though because nothing has been said about those but yeah bro I see your point ..well stated [emoji1376]

littleaj
04-11-2019, 03:07 PM
You're right bro..this will help bring some sanity back to dl and at least we'll see less people in sanc cause everyone will have to farm if they want the new stuff..additionally the crafting is the best part cause I remember the first ancients of the underworld quest event where we got our razors,tormentors,agon etc..the drop rate was kinda messed up such that some players like myself who farmed throughout the event and made our way to top 100 for event points didn t get to drop razors or tormentors and it was kinda depressing lol..but with the crafting it's kinda fair for everyone now cause everyone can get it as long as they farm and it'll make the new elders (the crafted ones) cheap cause everyone who farms will have them I'm just curious about the new gems though because nothing has been said about those but yeah bro I see your point ..well stated [emoji1376]

Sent from my SM-J250F using TapatalkYes thank you!

Odieshooter
04-11-2019, 03:38 PM
Thank you cinco

Lastgoodbyes
04-11-2019, 03:53 PM
Will these weapons be dropped as legendaries relic or elder? and if so will they have procs or not?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Cinco
04-11-2019, 05:11 PM
Will these weapons be dropped as legendaries relic or elder? and if so will they have procs or not?

Quite a few of these will drop as loot. Level 51 'Relic' weapons are all crafted from components that drop from bosses in each of the campaign dungeons.

littleaj
04-11-2019, 07:15 PM
Found special boss [emoji14] hehehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190412/eaebd59a51dac1d0f5c9cf94de1cc241.jpg

mascotmullah
04-11-2019, 07:31 PM
Found special boss [emoji14] hehehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190412/eaebd59a51dac1d0f5c9cf94de1cc241.jpg

Sent from my LG-G710 using TapatalkGj [emoji1376][emoji1360]

littleaj
04-11-2019, 07:32 PM
Gj [emoji1376][emoji1360]

Sent from my SM-J250F using TapatalkThanks!

Uptosts
04-12-2019, 02:16 AM
Cinco you mean, The components need to craft relic weapons will drop in each campaign right, it means, Not only in those two new campaigns ? Old campaigns are included too lol omg. 😂

Uptosts
04-12-2019, 05:06 AM
:/ I think that wearing greenstreetjacket set or gold weather set for 15% gold loot kinda low because wearing full set included top/legs /hat just for 15% gl.
It should atleast 20% or 25% etc. , i hope we get more sets that gives % gold loot a little more than 15% :/ . ( in future updates).

littleaj
04-12-2019, 05:07 AM
:/ I think that wearing greenstreetjacket set or gold weather set for 15% gold loot kinda low because wearing full set included top/legs /hat just for 15% gl.
It should atleast 20% or 25% etc. , i hope we get more sets that gives % gold loot a little more than 15% :/ . ( in future updates).Just be happy it even gives you stuff lol most vanity sets dont.

Lastgoodbyes
04-12-2019, 05:08 AM
ur forgetting kitchmas has 15% gold loot and 15% reroll dont expect much

Uptosts
04-12-2019, 05:37 AM
Just be happy it even gives you stuff lol most vanity sets dont.

I'm NOT complaining lmao ^^

Uptosts
04-12-2019, 05:39 AM
ur forgetting kitchmas has 15% gold loot and 15% reroll dont expect much

Agreed with you :/

littleaj
04-12-2019, 05:40 AM
Anyways..hyped for the new items and campaign its gonna be a blast!

Mezderak
04-12-2019, 05:56 AM
Thank you!!!
I would love to celebrate DL's birthday again this year - but no promises. All my efforts are going towards the level cap right now and I don't know if I will have time to prepare a worthwhile birthday event :-(
We'll keep you posted though. Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

littleaj
04-12-2019, 05:58 AM
Ima go back to bed [emoji42]

Uptosts
04-12-2019, 06:32 AM
Minimal vanity items at the start of the update with plans to add more vanities to the campaigns in the future.
Current vanity items include new "Undead Zombie" faces (which are nice and scary), Metallic hairstyles and a full-body 'Nephilim' vanity costume.
Those new hairstyles / new faces will be for gold purchase in mortuary ?,and what about nephilim vanity costume ? Will It drop or will be same for gold or plats purchase?

krumpster82
04-12-2019, 06:49 AM
Thanks for the upcoming update.. ^-^

mascotmullah
04-12-2019, 07:07 AM
Those new hairstyles / new faces will be for gold purchase in mortuary ?,and what about nephilim vanity costume ? Will It drop or will be same for gold or plats purchase?Read what cinco said earlier about the vanities smh....they will be drops not for purchase

Uptosts
04-12-2019, 07:42 AM
Read what cinco said earlier about the vanities smh....they will be drops not for purchase

Give a good reply, don't throw your anger on me lmao
Anyways nvm ^_^
PEACE!!!

Uptosts
04-12-2019, 08:20 AM
Very excited for metallic hairstyles. To use on my avatar 😊

nadineelfen
04-12-2019, 05:59 PM
We need more emotes cinco plz^^

Uptosts
04-13-2019, 01:46 AM
We need more emotes cinco plz^^

Yeah agreed with Nadine, but same for 150 platinums e.e

Uptosts
04-13-2019, 08:23 AM
Cinco , any pictures for new hairstyles and faces and for vanities? ☺ or on April 18th we ill see them in dl itself.

Lastgoodbyes
04-13-2019, 08:26 AM
Will angel set give a x2 speed buff? its only 50% for pve would be nice if it was fast likte its counter part green gimp

Fahrenheat
04-13-2019, 10:04 AM
It would be like to see a "Plague Doctor Set" That have an special effect when u Kill and enemy(Something like it resurrect like a zombie, walks some seconds with u, and die again)

This effect just able when u have all the ser equipped.

Also Ty for the new cap Cinco

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

littleaj
04-13-2019, 05:56 PM
Still think a droppable version of cold set would be nice! Or maybe an event that drops sang set or undead like old days :) maybe a new helix for getting level 51 thanks again cinco awesome update

deadlystriker
04-14-2019, 07:01 AM
Cant wait gonna be a good update!

littleaj
04-14-2019, 08:08 AM
Droppable north set the satan north set would be cool[emoji2]

nadineelfen
04-14-2019, 08:25 AM
Those were plat items , cant be dropable , bad idea sorry

littleaj
04-14-2019, 08:26 AM
Black satin was never a vanity but no need to hate nadine [emoji23]

Uptosts
04-14-2019, 09:04 AM

Aj, what you mean by blk satin? I guess you mean blk satin set right? Like.
Satin set is red , you mean blk version of it??
Clarify it friend. 😊😎

littleaj
04-14-2019, 09:06 AM
Aj, what you mean by blk satin? I guess you mean blk satin set right? Like.
Satin set is red , you mean blk version of it??
Clarify it friend. [emoji4][emoji41]Yeah but a black north set [emoji2]

nadineelfen
04-14-2019, 09:11 AM
U said north set tho ^^

littleaj
04-14-2019, 09:14 AM
There never was a satin north set though

Uptosts
04-14-2019, 09:28 AM

Bro, I think u made confusion you mean blk north set and satin north set right? but the way its written I understood same.
And yeah Nadine is right north set was of platinums and can't be drop.
And the upper two sets u described would be cool that can be drop . 😊 good idea!
Hope now confusion is cleared. Peace

littleaj
04-14-2019, 09:29 AM
Bro, I think u made confusion you mean blk north set and satin north set right? but the way its written I understood same.
And yeah Nadine is right north set was of platinums and can't be drop.
And the upper two sets u described would be cool that can be drop . [emoji4] good idea!
Hope now confusion is cleared. PeaceIm sorry okay!? i literally just woke up jeez [emoji23]

Uptosts
04-14-2019, 09:32 AM
Im sorry okay!? i literally just woke up jeez [emoji23]

Nah , I respect your suggestion! :)

littleaj
04-14-2019, 09:32 AM
Nah , I respect your suggestion! :)Thank you

nadineelfen
04-14-2019, 09:35 AM
Same^^
Nah , I respect your suggestion! :)

littleaj
04-14-2019, 09:36 AM
Same^^

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant TapatalkOkay thank you

Uptosts
04-14-2019, 09:46 AM
Would be really nice too see more functions in dark legends, I don't know where is The cincos post.
I think some thing about like option at last line of his post? Am I right. I'll try to find it
It will be cool to see that option e.e
Sorry if I'm wrong.

littleaj
04-14-2019, 11:45 AM
Cinco what are the drop rates for vanity in campaign x.x I been farming bdt for hours and havint found even one drop yet x.x

Russel99
04-14-2019, 12:25 PM
Cinco what are the drop rates for vanity in campaign x.x I been farming bdt for hours and havint found even one drop yet x.x

Yeah Cinco should change the drops rates for old vanity.

littleaj
04-14-2019, 12:27 PM
Yeah Cinco should change the drops rates for old vanity.I agree

Uptosts
04-14-2019, 12:57 PM
Me too also agreed cinco should update vanities, and change the drop rates in the old campaigns. Because we are having new campaigns now and old one should also be updated. I think.😊

Uptosts
04-14-2019, 01:01 PM

Hehe I dropped bdt. All I remember it was 2015 I think when I got bdt drop . And dunno about now sorry.

littleaj
04-14-2019, 01:02 PM
Hehe I dropped bdt. All I remember it was 2015 I think when I got bdt drop . And dunno about now sorry.**** Im trying to get my hands on one xD they look so cool and people would actually acknowledge me

Uptosts
04-14-2019, 01:04 PM
Now it's 2019 I got dropped in 2015 lol 4 yrs old thing I still remember :/

Uptosts
04-14-2019, 01:08 PM
**** Im trying to get my hands on one xD they look so cool and people would actually acknowledge me

Hope so old campaigns get some new changes and for drop rate too! 😊

littleaj
04-14-2019, 01:09 PM
Hope so old campaigns get some new changes and for drop rate too! [emoji4]I agree

Uber Lycan
04-14-2019, 05:57 PM
Those were plat items , cant be dropable , bad idea sorry

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant TapatalkDark Crusader was originally plat, so was Avenger Set but Daylight Crusader was still a drop so anything can happen, we will see but I doubt it.

Fahrenheat
04-14-2019, 06:00 PM
Dark Crusader was originally plat, so was Avenger Set but Daylight Crusader was still a drop so anything can happen, we will see but I doubt it.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using TapatalkI dont understand Ur point, Dark Crusader was plat, and it was brought back with plat, Avenger was plat and it return was for plat, but Daylight Crusader was farmeable from the start.

Uber Lycan
04-14-2019, 06:03 PM
I dont understand Ur point, Dark Crusader was plat, and it was brought back with plat, Avenger was plat and it return was for plat, but Daylight Crusader was farmeable from the start.

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante TapatalkMy point is that plat vanities can always be made into farmable recolors as long as STS wants to so saying "This was a plat item they can't make a farmable recolor" is kinda irrelevant for thinking something is a bad idea. It CAN happen, STS just doesn't do it often bc they value money too much

littleaj
04-14-2019, 06:04 PM
My point is that plat vanities can always be made into farmable recolors as long as STS wants to so saying "This was a plat item they can't make a farmable recolor" is kinda irrelevant for thinking something is a bad idea. It CAN happen, STS just doesn't do it often bc they value money too much

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using TapatalkThank you soo much man for defending me!

Fahrenheat
04-14-2019, 06:07 PM
My point is that plat vanities can always be made into farmable recolors as long as STS wants to so saying "This was a plat item they can't make a farmable recolor" is kinda irrelevant for thinking something is a bad idea. It CAN happen, STS just doesn't do it often bc they value money too much

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using TapatalkBut Nadine was refering to Cold Weather Set

Uber Lycan
04-14-2019, 06:09 PM
But Nadine was refering to Cold Weather Set

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante TapatalkI know, I'm just saying both were plat sets. She only stated that it shouldn't happen because a plat set, didn't mention about what set it was. I personally don't think it would be a good idea at least rn because it's not even close to being winter yet.

littleaj
04-14-2019, 06:10 PM
But Nadine was refering to Cold Weather Set

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante TapatalkI was being stupid I messed up on my wording cause I just woke up she misunderstand I meant add a new droppable north set called black satin north set

Fahrenheat
04-14-2019, 06:17 PM
I was being stupid I messed up on my wording cause I just woke up she misunderstand I meant add a new droppable north set called black satin north set

Sent from my LG-G710 using TapatalkI personally don't like ur idea

littleaj
04-14-2019, 06:17 PM
I personally don't like ur idea

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante TapatalkWhats wrong with my idea?

Fahrenheat
04-14-2019, 06:20 PM
Whats wrong with my idea?

Sent from my LG-G710 using TapatalkAlready Too Much Recolors of Cold Set(North Set, Emerald North Set, Gold Weather set)

littleaj
04-14-2019, 06:22 PM
Already Too Much Recolors of Cold Set(North Set, Emerald North Set, Gold Weather set)

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante TapatalkOkay that's your opinion and thats fine you think that :)

Fahrenheat
04-14-2019, 06:24 PM
Okay that's your opinion and thats fine you think that :)

Sent from my LG-G710 using TapatalkI think this is the only game forums that dont start throwing shxt at me bcoz i dont think same as them lmao

littleaj
04-14-2019, 06:26 PM
I think this is the only game forums that dont start throwing shxt at me bcoz i dont think same as them lmao

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante TapatalkWhy would I get mad at others opinions? Everyone can think what they want?

Fahrenheat
04-14-2019, 06:50 PM
Why would I get mad at others opinions? Everyone can think what they want?

Sent from my LG-G710 using TapatalkThat's how toxic can people be.

Lastgoodbyes
04-14-2019, 06:57 PM
Cinco will there be new music for new lvl cap? a new fresh start is always nice with an epic song for the final battle something to motivate u as u farm

Minionmaster
04-14-2019, 11:08 PM
Stop asking for old or re-coloured vanities geez! Cinco has already stated a few new vanities and 3x weapons will be available with more added later.

Be grateful with that.

Focus is on new level cap.

My current concern is with all our expensive tradable lvl46 weapons. They are going to be worthless soon I guess :(

My current forged shrike boosts my dps n pve to 916 which is not even the best. Some are over 1000 dps with their current weapons.

Will be great for levelling but not when you hit lvl51 and craft new lvl51 weapons. What do we do with lvl46 ones? No one will want them unless you are a low leveller and prob go for 10-20mil max if you lucky

Anyhow im still pumped 😛

Thank you very much cinco and sts for your hard work

littleaj
04-14-2019, 11:09 PM
Stop asking for old or re-coloured vanities geez! Cinco has already stated a few new vanities and 3x weapons will be available with more added later.

Be grateful with that.

Focus is on new level cap.

My current concern is with all our expensive tradable lvl46 weapons. They are going to be worthless soon I guess :(

My current forged shrike boosts my dps n pve to 916 which is not even the best. Some are over 1000 dps with their current weapons.

Will be great for levelling but not when you hit lvl51 and craft new lvl51 weapons. What do we do with lvl46 ones? No one will want them unless you are a low leveller and prob go for 10-20mil max if you lucky

Anyhow im still pumped [emoji14]

Thank you very much cinco and sts for your hard workYou can have your opinion but why you gotta sit there and yell at others for wanting stuff lol chill

Fahrenheat
04-14-2019, 11:10 PM
You can have your opinion but why you gotta sit there and yell at others for wanting stuff lol chill

Sent from my LG-G710 using TapatalkAgree. If they want Recolour let em want their recolor, other thing is if devs do what they want.

littleaj
04-14-2019, 11:11 PM
Agree. If they want Recolour let em want their recolor, other thing is if devs do what they want.

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante TapatalkThanks! Haha

Minionmaster
04-14-2019, 11:16 PM
Not yelling just saying be greatful. A lot of time and hard work goes into these updates and new releases.

littleaj
04-14-2019, 11:16 PM
Not yelling just saying be greatful. A lot of time and hard work goes into these updates and new releases.You tell us to be greatful yet your complaining your level 46's will be useless cause of new level cap lol

Minionmaster
04-14-2019, 11:19 PM
“Anyhow, im still pumped” means idc

littleaj
04-14-2019, 11:20 PM
“Anyhow, im still pumped” means idcYour so rude. But thats fine not like your gonna affect me[emoji2] have nice day

Minionmaster
04-14-2019, 11:28 PM
i meant idc about losing my expensive lvl46 weapons.

Small sacrifice for the bigger update and new lvl51 weapons

Yay! can’t wait 😜

Fahrenheat
04-14-2019, 11:35 PM
Not yelling just saying be greatful. A lot of time and hard work goes into these updates and new releases.Idk if u can see the Lot of times we said "Ty Cinco" or "Ty Devs", also he is bring grateful and just dropping out ideas to make the game better, another thing would be say "This update sucks"/"Worst level cap ever" etc etc etc.

Please, let him or other people drop suggestions to make game better, if they want Recolour, let em, that dont hurt anybody.

littleaj
04-14-2019, 11:36 PM
Idk if u can see the Lot of times we said "Ty Cinco" or "Ty Devs", also he is bring grateful and just dropping out ideas to make the game better, another thing would be say "This update sucks"/"Worst level cap ever" etc etc etc.

Please, let him or other people drop suggestions to make game better, if they want Recolour, let em, that dont hurt anybody.

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante TapatalkThank you for defending me once again

mascotmullah
04-15-2019, 12:15 AM
Okay that's your opinion and thats fine you think that :)

Sent from my LG-G710 using TapatalkI like your idea bro but we've had a lot.of.north sets and sad to say the last north set ie emerald north turned out to be a huge flop cause many people didn't buy it and also they reduced the value to nothing but a black north set ..I've been thinking about that for a while and I say it would be nice if it happened but anyways it's just a suggestion ..It's left to the developers team .if they deem it fit to make a black north set then so be it but if they don't then we move on ..simple

Branko
04-15-2019, 09:33 AM
Desturbed - Stricken could be new music cover for new campaign, that would be so dope!

Igothikal
04-15-2019, 01:29 PM
I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned this but will we get to see lvl51 gems? Maybe not at first part of expansion but maybe later on as the expansion progresses? I'm hoping if we do they will be relics. I would personally like to see relic luck gem like sinful or o'meara.

littleaj
04-15-2019, 03:39 PM
Hey cinco maybe we could have hourly events :) like double gold for 1 hour or double vanity drop rates sounds like a good idea to me

Russel99
04-15-2019, 04:38 PM
Hey cinco maybe we could have hourly events :) like double gold for 1 hour or double vanity drop rates sounds like a good idea to me

If anything Is being recolored it should be something that hasn't been recolored as much as the north set. Secondly no events tied to gold, prices are starting to drop and that is a very good thing. Lastly Cinco should just add a new shop or add something to forge where you can craft items that allow you to boost the power of lvl46 and lower items. I'm not saying make them equal to lvl51, but allow them to be used to create diverse builds or be at almost the same lvl as the lvl 51 items. Note: the items would take a while to craft and their would be no premium way to speed up the process.

littleaj
04-15-2019, 08:00 PM
If anything Is being recolored it should be something that hasn't been recolored as much as the north set. Secondly no events tied to gold, prices are starting to drop and that is a very good thing. Lastly Cinco should just add a new shop or add something to forge where you can craft items that allow you to boost the power of lvl46 and lower items. I'm not saying make them equal to lvl51, but allow them to be used to create diverse builds or be at almost the same lvl as the lvl 51 items. Note: the items would take a while to craft and their would be no premium way to speed up the process.Not sure what you mean about prices dropping lol I disagree most auc prices still high af

littleaj
04-15-2019, 08:03 PM
In my opinion decreasing max gold amount could fix the prices. Ever since it was raised above 99m people trying to sell stuff for 1b or 2b

SpeedShark
04-16-2019, 04:04 AM
Yes its true maybe decrease the gold will be good now only few players own the DL gold 80-90% and they never will spend on anything why we no get gold event because still a lot gold in DL but the bad is that really only few players own that gold someone said he have 3x max gold lol

Bosy
04-16-2019, 05:17 AM
Yes its true maybe decrease the gold will be good now only few players own the DL gold 80-90% and they never will spend on anything why we no get gold event because still a lot gold in DL but the bad is that really only few players own that gold someone said he have 3x max gold lolsorry for saying that but if I told you that I have x3 max gold so u going to believe without evidence?
and now prices get down n I see it's good to make people play in black cat lounge which u can get 1.5m per hour if u have good gold loot, work harder to get what you need.
And sorry for interfering [emoji846]

Sent from my HRY-LX1MEB using Tapatalk

mascotmullah
04-16-2019, 06:30 AM
sorry for saying that but if I told you that I have x3 max gold so u going to believe without evidence?
and now prices get down n I see it's good to make people play in black cat lounge which u can get 1.5m per hour if u have good gold loot, work harder to get what you need.
And sorry for interfering [emoji846]

Sent from my HRY-LX1MEB using TapatalkImo black cat should be buffed and when I say this I mean the amount of gold we receive should be increased significantly so that those of us farmers who've spent a good amount to get high goldloot percentages can get full value for our gold spent ..maybe for those who've 1.4k goldloot up it should be a million up per buff and not thousands ..if it's done this way at least it'll balance things a little bit given that if you farm more you'll be able to save up your gold and get whatever it is you want then as for the gold cap if the black cat pay out is gonna stay the same then max gold should be reduced so that prices of things will drop back to reasonable price ranges and farmers like myself and others who grind on a regular basis can also enjoy the rewards of our hard work .just a suggestion tho ._.

littleaj
04-16-2019, 08:37 AM
I missed out on both gold events and that's why im mad. I feel like people took advantage and got greedy with prices. People shouldn't have raised stuff like black druid top used to be 1m now people want 20-40m for it

Igothikal
04-16-2019, 12:55 PM
Imo black cat should be buffed and when I say this I mean the amount of gold we receive should be increased significantly so that those of us farmers who've spent a good amount to get high goldloot percentages can get full value for our gold spent ..maybe for those who've 1.4k goldloot up it should be a million up per buff and not thousands ..if it's done this way at least it'll balance things a little bit given that if you farm more you'll be able to save up your gold and get whatever it is you want then as for the gold cap if the black cat pay out is gonna stay the same then max gold should be reduced so that prices of things will drop back to reasonable price ranges and farmers like myself and others who grind on a regular basis can also enjoy the rewards of our hard work .just a suggestion tho ._.

I agree or at least 500k-1m. I make between 200-250k in one 30min run. That's not a lot considering everything now is in the millions (well the actual stuff I like). It would balance things out significantly. I also think that enemies in campaigns should have a higher gold count. U only get like 38-48 gold killing them. Should 100+ IMO like in old town with a gold forge. Nice idea👍

Russel99
04-16-2019, 08:33 PM
Are y'all high, prices in auction have started dropping and you want a gold event wtf. All that will do is cause inflation and make the rich richer. All that needs to be done is more events where gold is going to cpu not the economy. Those people with all the money will have to use it on events and as long as people don't buy the overpriced items then they will be forced to lower prices. Lastly Black Cat can receive a change when prices decrease more.

mascotmullah
04-16-2019, 08:38 PM
Are y'all high, prices in auction have started dropping and you want a gold event wtf. All that will do is cause inflation and make the rich richer. All that needs to be done is more events where gold is going to cpu not the economy. Those people with all the money will have to use it on events and as long as people don't buy the overpriced items then they will be forced to lower prices. Lastly Black Cat can receive a change when prices decrease more.No one asked for a gold event lol and black cat can be buffed now yk cause not everyone farms there ..personally I would love a gold event but I'm against it due to.the reason you already stated that the rich will only get richer...I know of a player who said that he has 3x max gold atm and already he owns almost if not all items in game so there's basically nothing for him to spend on ..He's just hoarding the gold and there are others like him who may not have as much but still hoard the gold so yeah an event that makes us spend will be good for the economy but black cat must be buffed... period

Lastgoodbyes
04-16-2019, 08:39 PM
Besides we need to forge these new weapons so thats more rip on our gold

Fahrenheat
04-16-2019, 08:51 PM
Besides we need to forge these new weapons so thats more rip on our gold

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using TapatalkBut those are just for pvpers, merchants will spend the gold buying awakened weapons

mascotmullah
04-16-2019, 08:54 PM
But those are just for pvpers, merchants will spend the gold buying awakened weapons

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante TapatalkLol ..not only pvpers forge I hope you know that farmers also need to forge their gear with goldloot for farming since not everyone buys awakened stuff ..I personally prefer to forge my stuff myself rather than buy from another person so ..pshh lol

littleaj
04-16-2019, 08:55 PM
Im just happy for the new campain and new weapons :) they will be easier to get since they craftable I hope its not too much of a grind though but knowing dl lol it probably will be

Fahrenheat
04-16-2019, 08:59 PM
Lol ..not only pvpers forge I hope you know that farmers also need to forge their gear with goldloot for farming since not everyone buys awakened stuff ..I personally prefer to forge my stuff myself rather than buy from another person so ..pshh lol

Sent from my SM-J250F using TapatalkWe must admit it, Between farmers and pvpers, pvpers spend more gold forging bcoz they try a Lot of different forges

MagicQueen
04-16-2019, 10:53 PM
Is there any chance you could make Fire Star Stash able that would just be a nice quality of life change thanks!

mascotmullah
04-17-2019, 12:41 AM
We must admit it, Between farmers and pvpers, pvpers spend more gold forging bcoz they try a Lot of different forges

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante TapatalkI agree

nadineelfen
04-17-2019, 01:14 AM
Yes plz cinco
Is there any chance you could make Fire Star Stash able that would just be a nice quality of life change thanks!

Uptosts
04-17-2019, 02:49 AM
Yeah, if stashable, it would be nicee, because it's only trabeable. 😊

littleaj
04-17-2019, 05:00 AM
1 MORE DAYS BOYS AND GIRLS SO HYPED

littleaj
04-17-2019, 05:05 AM
Thanks again cinco for new campaign I cant thank you enough

Uptosts
04-17-2019, 05:14 AM
Skin tones whoever suggested ,nicee thought.
In future, we all are waiting for skin tones added in dl, as a separate vendor in mortuary. :) ✌

mascotmullah
04-17-2019, 06:30 AM
Um cinco sorry to bother you at this point in time but you said in the thread that more info would be made available to us before the expansion release but we haven't heard anything just yet more especially about whether or not new elder gems for level 51 will also drop in the new campaign or if we'll have to wait for a separate event ..I'd like you to give us your feedback if you don't mind

Uptosts
04-17-2019, 06:36 AM
Yeah, waiting for more info to be developed
Hopefully soon! Sts post .😊

Uptosts
04-17-2019, 08:31 AM
Vendor ressurrection scroll elixer in crafting slot is locked, in our inventories we can't use to spwn Valentine vendor , I think at level 51 it will be unlocked.

littleaj
04-17-2019, 08:33 AM
Cinco increasing vanity drops and relic drops from harg and such would make farming much better in my opinion

mascotmullah
04-17-2019, 08:33 AM
Vendor ressurrection scroll elixer in crafting slot is locked, in our inventories we can't use to spwn Valentine vendor , I think at level 51 it will be unlocked.Even by level 51 it won't be unlocked cause it's usefulness is already gone..you'll have to wait till next Valentine's event to be able to use it again if I'm not wrong

Uptosts
04-17-2019, 08:35 AM
Cinco increasing vanity drops and relic drops from harg and such would make farming much better in my opinion

Same relic weapon are now sold for platinums in vendor its there, useless to farm bro

littleaj
04-17-2019, 08:36 AM
Same relic weapon are now sold for platinums in vendor its there, useless to farm broNot everyone has money to put on a game

Uptosts
04-17-2019, 08:41 AM
Not everyone has money to put on a game

Lol it took me 10months to drop a serrated wing axes lvl 36 in 2016 august 24
I remember very much that day and yes I'm telling true I'm not joking .
Drop rate are very low bro. :-)

littleaj
04-17-2019, 08:41 AM
Lol it took me 10months to drop a serrated wing axes lvl 36 in 2016 august 24
I remember very much that day and yes I'm telling true I'm not joking .
Drop rate are very low bro. :-)Thats what I just said lol cinco should increase drop chances

Lastgoodbyes
04-17-2019, 08:43 AM
its not about easy rewards its about the satisfaction and how amazing it is to truly drop something that was insanely difficult which feels very rewarding

littleaj
04-17-2019, 08:44 AM
its not about easy rewards its about the satisfaction and how amazing it is to truly drop something that was insanely difficult which feels very rewarding

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using TapatalkOr boring lol most people farm stuff just to sell them

Uptosts
04-17-2019, 08:56 AM
Thats what I just said lol cinco should increase drop chances

I know, drop rates should be increased lol.

Uptosts
04-17-2019, 09:03 AM
Even by level 51 it won't be unlocked cause it's usefulness is already gone..you'll have to wait till next Valentine's event to be able to use it again if I'm not wrong

Ohhh okay :)

littleaj
04-17-2019, 09:04 AM
Cinco what time will update be released?

Smokianlord
04-17-2019, 11:34 AM

Campus Calamity

The Final Battle

Eternal Weapons

Highlights

More info will be posted as it becomes available!just curious cinco .... are you gonna add inventory scrolls, respec scrolls, auction scrolls and make them tradable ? it would help many players :3 just like you did in AL ... since you are already adding scroll inventory slot

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

nadineelfen
04-17-2019, 05:19 PM
Anyone having a prob to log on using gmail?

littleaj
04-17-2019, 05:43 PM
Anyone having a prob to log on using gmail?

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant TapatalkYeah I am its really slow

Cinco
04-17-2019, 06:42 PM
just curious cinco .... are you gonna add inventory scrolls, respec scrolls, auction scrolls and make them tradable ? it would help many players :3 just like you did in AL ... since you are already adding scroll inventory slot

That’s technically a different kind of inventory type - but I like the idea a lot. Pocket Legends just got the sort of item slot you are talking about (item packs that can be opened on your toon or traded to another). :-)

littleaj
04-17-2019, 06:44 PM
Cinco just curious not sure if you said or not before but what time will the update come out?

MagicQueen
04-17-2019, 06:47 PM
Is there any chance we could see better character customization or even a new class/race like zombies ware wolfs maybe different family of vampire plus new spells and maybe more range or trap styles of play then everyone looking the same and doing. The same thing?

Cinco
04-17-2019, 06:52 PM
Cinco just curious not sure if you said or not before but what time will the update come out?

We don’t have a precise time. That said we are hoping to publish the content at 1:30pm Central US time.

Lastgoodbyes
04-17-2019, 06:53 PM
We don’t have a precise time. That said we are hoping to publish the content at 1:30pm Central US time.Cinco will there be new music tracks along with this expansion? will there also be a new sanctuary to go to or just campaigns in the university

Cinco
04-17-2019, 06:54 PM
Is there any chance we could see better character customization or even a new class/race like zombies ware wolfs maybe different family of vampire plus new spells and maybe more range or trap styles of play then everyone looking the same and doing. The same thing?

I would love to do this - but I don’t think it’s something we will be able to do anytime soon :-(

MagicQueen
04-17-2019, 06:56 PM
I would love to do this - but I don’t think it’s something we will be able to do anytime soon :-(

Yeah I think if you could put different skin colors and weight for people that would add more diversity to the game and make it better for the role playing people out there if that is a easy thing also I don’t know but if you could throw a picture add on instagram or something man your player base would spike

Cinco
04-17-2019, 06:57 PM
Cinco will there be new music tracks along with this expansion? will there also be a new sanctuary to go to or just campaigns in the university

Currently no new Sanctuary- but I’m planning to add one in the future :-)

About the music: I made some new tracks... but after playing this music in context with the new dungeons I really didn’t like the feel. I’ll keep working on this and add them in a future update.

MagicQueen
04-17-2019, 06:59 PM
Also what about voice actors you could even try people around the office that could be interesting

MagicQueen
04-18-2019, 02:01 AM
It’s Thursday

Uptosts
04-18-2019, 03:41 AM
Currently no new Sanctuary- but I’m planning to add one in the future :-)

About the music: I made some new tracks... but after playing this music in context with the new dungeons I really didn’t like the feel. I’ll keep working on this and add them in a future update.
Thank you! cinco.
Hopefully in the future, we ill be able too see more new features in dl :)
Best game in (role playing). 😊
Left with separate wing slot to be added in future, and what about the like? Any plans or nah yet.
Current new features being added in dl, helps us a lot , thanks sts for them.

littleaj
04-18-2019, 04:10 AM
True where is update?

Uptosts
04-18-2019, 04:15 AM
True where is update?

Maybe 1.30pm central US time.

littleaj
04-18-2019, 04:19 AM
Maybe 1.30pm central US time.Im confused its 2:19 am for me what time would that be in eastern time

Uptosts
04-18-2019, 04:23 AM
Im confused its 2:19 am for me what time would that be in eastern time

Sorry I guess, 2.30pm in your country, CST is 1 hour behind to EST.
Very sorry if I'm wrong in telling.

littleaj
04-18-2019, 04:25 AM
Sorry I guess, 2.30pm in your country, CST is 1 hour behind to EST.
Very sorry if I'm wrong in telling.So what time would it be for me when update comes out? I feel like 10:30 at night

Uptosts
04-18-2019, 04:31 AM
So what time would it be for me when update comes out? I feel like 10:30 at night

I'm not sure , but I think 2.30pm in your country. As you said 2.19am now for you there.
Sorry again if I'm wrong lol.

littleaj
04-18-2019, 04:32 AM
I'm not sure , but I think 2.30pm in your country. As you said 2.19am now for you there.
Sorry again if I'm wrong lol.Its fine lol im bad with time and I woke up expecting to play update and i was sad to see it wasint there yet

Uptosts
04-18-2019, 04:43 AM
You can calculate from Google, it may help you more :)

littleaj
04-18-2019, 04:45 AM
You can calculate from Google, it may help you more :)What do i calculate

Uptosts
04-18-2019, 04:52 AM
What do i calculate

Lol your country time , what it ill be, when it's 1.30pm central US time. :-( hope u understand) take help from Google , i use to calculate from there ) please!
Sorry lol ^^

Uptosts
04-18-2019, 05:01 AM
1PM CENTRAL TIME IS 2PM EASTERN TIME
SO 1.30PM CENTRAL TIME IS 2.30PM EASTERN TIME (hope it helps lol)
Because, CST IS ONE HOUR BEHIND EST.
😁😁

littleaj
04-18-2019, 05:03 AM
1PM CENTRAL TIME IS 2PM EASTERN TIME
SO 1.30PM CENTRAL TIME IS 2.30PM EASTERN TIME (hope it helps lol)
Because, CST IS ONE HOUR BEHIND EST.
[emoji16][emoji16]Im pacific daylight time I think

Uptosts
04-18-2019, 05:06 AM
Im pacific daylight time I think

Lol u said eastern time tho ^^

littleaj
04-18-2019, 05:07 AM
Lol u said eastern time tho ^^Update is eastern time

Uptosts
04-18-2019, 05:17 AM
Update is eastern time

Lol no.
Bro , read cinco post he said that *we are hoping to publish the content at 1:30pm central US time.

littleaj
04-18-2019, 05:22 AM
Comparing my time zoneshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190418/5344e982af5cd541f798ae24e87d816c.jpg

mascotmullah
04-18-2019, 05:29 AM
Comparing my time zoneshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190418/5344e982af5cd541f798ae24e87d816c.jpg

Sent from my LG-G710 using TapatalkI'm 7 hours ahead of central time lol

Lastgoodbyes
04-18-2019, 05:33 AM
The real question is how will the xp work lmao since we cant use oldtown

Uptosts
04-18-2019, 05:38 AM
The real question is how will the xp work lmao since we cant use oldtown

Cinco, said already
Univeristy hills and withering relm, will be the best places for level up your vampire . I think may be there lol.

Uptosts
04-18-2019, 05:44 AM
I'm 7 hours ahead of central time lol

Same lol ^^

mascotmullah
04-18-2019, 06:51 AM
Same lol ^^You're in Europe right?

Uptosts
04-18-2019, 07:02 AM
You're in Europe right?

No, I'm not

mascotmullah
04-18-2019, 08:56 AM
No, I'm notThen where lol

Phosgore
06-10-2019, 02:54 AM

Campus Calamity

The Final Battle

Eternal Weapons

Highlights

More info will be posted as it becomes available!

Hey @Cinco new level 51 gems are coming? :rolleyes:

SpeedShark
06-10-2019, 03:15 AM
What update u all talking about now? O.o

Phosgore
06-10-2019, 03:35 AM
The auction prices are crazy, so I do not know if it pays to spend with level 46 gems if it can possibly upgrade to new level 51

hannsand4
06-10-2019, 04:03 PM
I really think this week would be Really great timing for new event Thursday

hannsand4
06-10-2019, 04:12 PM
Simple weekend "quests" separate from big events would be amazing and do so much for the activity on game. Just a thought.

Phosgore
06-11-2019, 02:00 AM
Simple weekend "quests" separate from big events would be amazing and do so much for the activity on game. Just a thought.

What kind of missions? Just curiosity... little missions that contribute to which benefits? Perhaps a boss who only arise on specific days with items that drop and find just in end of weeks, would be cool.

Uptosts
06-11-2019, 05:17 AM

It would be different and unique, good thought!! 😊

Smokianlord
06-11-2019, 05:33 AM
What kind of missions? Just curiosity... little missions that contribute to which benefits? Perhaps a boss who only arise on specific days with items that drop and find just in end of weeks, would be cool.a special boss during weekends :3 hmmm good idea

Smokianlord
06-12-2019, 02:28 PM
make a crossover event XD

characters from other games like Arcane Legends / Pocket Legends ... will accidentally drop in Dark Legends and will ask you to do a quest ... so they can get back to their place

Igothikal
06-12-2019, 04:19 PM
a special boss during weekends :3 hmmm good idea

Nice idea a weekend boss👍

Supatra.
01-05-2020, 06:46 PM
Next event?

Enviado de meu SM-J710MN usando o Tapatalk

mascotmullah
01-06-2020, 12:30 AM
Next event?

Enviado de meu SM-J710MN usando o TapatalkLol chill man at least give those of us who farmed for 2 weeks nonstop time to rest and cinco as well before we get another event ..it's barely a week since the winterfest ended and you're asking for a new event lol

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Supatra.
01-06-2020, 08:39 AM
Lol chill man at least give those of us who farmed for 2 weeks nonstop time to rest and cinco as well before we get another event ..it's barely a week since the winterfest ended and you're asking for a new event lol

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalkyes what's the problem We all know that I'm not coming early event and this Christmas event was not so good

Enviado de meu SM-J710MN usando o Tapatalk

diioeiks
08-27-2020, 04:07 AM
Today, parents hire a tutor for their child not only in high school but also when entering school, because many of them conduct covert testing of children upon admission, which is called an interview. I was struck by the thought that children from school are getting used to the fact that there is a person who can help with essays. The tutor often does this, he tells you how to write and what to write. After that, many students continue to use outside services https://www.customwritings.com/essay-help.html and order essays from professionals. Guys, how do you feel about this?