PDA

View Full Version : Just for fun - Good vs Evil! Which side are you on?

PatsoeGamer
12-05-2011, 06:32 PM
Just posting for fun, simply reply and say if youre fighting for the good :angel: or for the evil lol :devilish:

WoundedEagle
12-05-2011, 06:35 PM
Good FTW! I would suggest you include more about Alterra in it lol. I hope devs dont move it. :P

Cascade
12-05-2011, 06:39 PM
Good for me too. :0

zeusabe
12-05-2011, 06:40 PM
I suggested something like this in the "no new Guardians thread" something like that, I said something like they should make a Demons of Alterra as yin to Guardian's of Alterra's yang you know what I'm sayin, that's what I said. I mean, cool that we sorta think alike but I totally support this idea. I found Guardians of Alterra pointless. If I want to be nice, I'll play barbie you know what I'm sayin? Anyway, I'll be a general in the "dark" side fo sure, I don't like peace that much in a game, peace means boring, conflicts means heros and epic wars.

Ablueelf
12-05-2011, 06:40 PM
Good all the way!

Paar
12-05-2011, 06:41 PM
Good In Pve :) Evil In PvP >=] Muhahaha! ( To much? ) Lol

Onaraasider
12-05-2011, 06:42 PM
im feeling sorta evil today since they are raising level everywhere elixir prices.(tommorow i will be good)

Matutd
12-05-2011, 06:43 PM
Evil!!!! :p

NECROREAPER
12-05-2011, 06:49 PM
What do you think I am

Fatpigwarrior
12-05-2011, 06:51 PM
What do you think I am

Your with us on the evil side, your pumpkin and outfit decides

Suntv
12-05-2011, 06:52 PM
EVIL

- Max Keiser!!

SssoulSsshine
12-05-2011, 06:52 PM
Just posting for fun, simply reply and say if youre fighting for the good :angel: or for the evil lol :devilish:

Mostly good, but it depends entirely on the day, and sometimes on the hour.
I'm schizophrenic, and so am I.

Lowlyspy
12-05-2011, 07:05 PM
Of course im evil mwahahaAHAHAHAHA!

And for those who aren't sure where their allegiance lies, here's something to show you which one is the right choice ;)

http://youtu.be/1Ajdf2rVU2I

Suentous PO
12-05-2011, 07:06 PM
knowledge is power
power corrupts
study hard
be evil
>:)

Suentous PO
12-05-2011, 07:08 PM
knowledge is power
power corrupts
study hard
be evil

-edit i dont even know how this double posted, i was gonna delete it but that would not be evil

Nickyeagle
12-05-2011, 07:16 PM
I would choose good for a fact. But here is a little joke. :)

The Dark side said that if you join them, they have cookies... but it never said I could have them..... :)

Tortega
12-05-2011, 07:20 PM
I think of myself as neutral cuz I'm pretty much the same amount evil as I am good depending on my day and wt the Sun brings out ;)

zeusabe
12-05-2011, 07:23 PM
I've been lurking in this forum for a year now even before I started playing PL (I like to sniff around new games), and honestly, there are no "evil" people here...everybody is nice and all friendly, which is not that bad...if you're playing BARBIE!!! It's boring, no bad guys? In past games I played, there are even guilds called Bad Boys where they just do things their way...in PVP they will kill everyone who doesn't give them money or something like that (of course, that game did not limit a PVP room on 3v3 or 5v5, it was a PVP world FFA you can have thousands of people at a time in that world killing each other, anything goes which this game needs to be as far as PVP), of course, they were popular and they attracted the "good guys" who killed them back on sight. SO the PVP was really a world on its own, PVE is more like a venue for "temporary" truce. Good vs Bad is definitely an in-game attraction, but how can you have that if your PVP is limited to 3v3 or 5v5? What you gona talk trash in PVE so you can make them cry with your words? LOL, that's hardly a bad guy virtually...Bad guys don't do 1on1, they do 10 vs 1 and just kill people...no wonder everyone here is nice, seriously, I've yet to see a single player in game and here in forums that has 10% evil in them...people scream you rushed me oooohhh you baaaad...i mean...LOL...it's like people are too sensitive and nice...whenever i play PL for a week, then I go back to my old games...I feel like I want to kill everyone because PL suppressed all the badness in me...thanks.

Ayc2000
12-05-2011, 08:00 PM
pshh, you know I'm good :angel:
what do you think the word angel in my name is for ;)

Bunnyshoota
12-05-2011, 08:04 PM
Cmon guys. Which side would you think that a person that shoots helpless fluffy little bunnies for fun is? Duh! Good!!

JKJKJKJK
EVIL FTW!!!

AbsolutePally
12-05-2011, 08:07 PM
Evil.
All I do is own ppl. Ima bully noone can beat me

Cowgirl
12-05-2011, 08:09 PM
Evil.
All I do is own ppl. Ima bully noone can beat me

Good.
I let him beat me :p

AbsolutePally
12-05-2011, 08:10 PM
Good.
I let him beat me :p

I best bird.

Dudjdj
12-05-2011, 08:13 PM
evil cause costumes are awesome for evil just look at darth maul and mage tattoes (dont correct if i spell wrong

Cowgirl
12-05-2011, 08:13 PM
Hehe

MimeRifle
12-05-2011, 08:25 PM
I think I, like all of mankind, am driven by certain motivations, most of which are aimed at self-preservation - and their unfortunate derivatives; covetous, guilt, greed, malice...

Even when someone intends to do evil, they might unintentionally do some good... and notwithstanding the motivation, the good is still good. Likewise, someone hoping to do only good may cause some harm, and notwithstanding the motivation, the bad is still bad.

I'm going with Abraham Lincoln on this one!! (he was way smarter than me by any account I'm aware of) he said "I have never had a policy. I only did what seemed best each day as each day came."

Artemis
12-05-2011, 08:37 PM
When i ever play games that you choose (Like Fable) I like to be evil! You have more fun (:

Cytokinesis
12-05-2011, 08:41 PM
Evil :devilish:

zeusabe
12-05-2011, 08:45 PM
Off topic and reply to the guy who mentioned Fable:

Fable 1 is ok lots of potential, but Fable 2 is probably one of the most overhyphed RPG's of all time and failed miserably...seriously, Lionhead studios should fire everyone in that team who made Fable 2 and just restart, it's so bad, it makes the most mundane and easy things a chore...what a fail game...with all it's hype and pre-release reviews, I can say, that game is worse than PL...in fact, i'll go out on a limb and say Fable 2 is the worst dissapointment of recent memory. Thanks. Just sayin.

noobmigo
12-05-2011, 08:46 PM
Heh.
Evul.

noobmigo
12-05-2011, 08:47 PM

Fable 1 is ok lots of potential, but Fable 2 is probably one of the most overhyphed RPG's of all time and failed miserably...seriously, Lionhead studios should fire everyone in that team who made Fable 2 and just restart, it's so bad, it makes the most mundane and easy things a chore...what a fail game...with all it's hype and pre-release reviews, I can say, that game is worse than PL...in fact, i'll go out on a limb and say Fable 2 is the worst dissapointment of recent memory. Thanks. Just sayin.

Duffinitely evul and uff tuhpic.

[Duff - in - it - lee] [E - vul] and [Uhf] [Tuh - pik]

Ayc2000
12-05-2011, 09:22 PM
Shame! You guys should be good! :rolleyes:

Lowlyspy
12-05-2011, 09:23 PM

Um, for your own protection I suggest you edit your post, artemis is definitely not a dude lol

Artemis
12-05-2011, 09:28 PM
Um, for your own protection I suggest you edit your post, artemis is definitely not a dude lol

1. LMAO love you lowly (:
2. THIS IS WHY I POST MY PIC ON PEOPLE BEHIND CHAR. For people to remember i am STILL FEMALE. No one noticed D:

Lowlyspy
12-05-2011, 09:34 PM
2. THIS IS WHY I POST MY PIC ON PEOPLE BEHIND CHAR. For people to remember i am STILL FEMALE. No one noticed D:
I did ^_^

zeusabe
12-05-2011, 09:34 PM
I didn't curse or use profanity...I just used powerful adjectives...it's a valid opinion that calls out nobody and directed to nobody (well the fire the entire team who made Fable 2 was an expression of disgust, we say that all the time back on this side of the world..) here , besides, you will see a lot of reviews from legitimate critics re Fable. The lady who posted above...I usually use the male pronoun whenever I'm unsure of gender...XD Anyway, thanks, back to topic.

StompArtist
12-05-2011, 09:37 PM
Pick a side? I am on none of these sides because none of them are on mine. :)

Artemis
12-05-2011, 09:46 PM
I did ^_^

-pretends this is facebook.- YOU SEE THAT THUMB? THAT MEANS YOU LIKE IT. LIKE MY PICTURE. :p

Gaddy
12-05-2011, 09:53 PM
"good, evil... They're both fine choices. Whatever floats your boat..."
-Bender Personally, I go evil. More money, better music and sexier girls...
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5oBC4IBJlss/TgInGj3Yh8I/AAAAAAAAA8Q/Xgc-ICps7RY/s1600/Bender-and-Evil-Bender-futurama-1594483-703-462.jpg

Cytokinesis
12-05-2011, 09:55 PM
Personally, I go evil. More money, better music and sexier girls...

:abnormal:

Ayc2000
12-05-2011, 10:13 PM
I noticed it too lyric ;)

Conradin
12-05-2011, 10:19 PM
Evil. But honorable. Thats the best kind

Artentreri
12-05-2011, 10:36 PM
I'd have to go with evil, just cuz I kinda enjoy beatin people up. Haha.

dugantale
12-05-2011, 10:42 PM
Goooooood!!

Paar
12-05-2011, 11:08 PM
This Thread made me Giggle :)

Aikiebo
12-05-2011, 11:30 PM
I suggested something like this in the "no new Guardians thread" something like that, I said something like they should make a Demons of Alterra as yin to Guardian's of Alterra's yang you know what I'm sayin, that's what I said. I mean, cool that we sorta think alike but I totally support this idea. I found Guardians of Alterra pointless. If I want to be nice, I'll play barbie you know what I'm sayin? Anyway, I'll be a general in the "dark" side fo sure, I don't like peace that much in a game, peace means boring, conflicts means heros and epic wars.

Your idea is funny, lol You know that program would be called "DoA"

If a game has alignment, I always play both. Evil towns/areas sometimes even gear is usually more developed.

zeusabe
12-05-2011, 11:43 PM
Yeah, cool that you found it funny though most didn't XD I took that post seriously, I really do wish someday somehow and someway STS develops some sort of good vs bad mechanic in-game. They can look at PVP servers of other MMO's, it's working there, but it's not really fully explored since there are so many imbalances. I wasn't really a fan of this idea until I played in a PVP server, man was that cool, it's like you don't know what's going to happen...one minute you're doing your job killing rabbits (yeah still low level) then all of a sudden WHAM!!! a group of bandits comes in and kill me and bully me...what's more epic is...a few more seconds, another group of much more EPIC players came and ran after those bullies...it was such an awesome view despite me being the "victim"...it was really the good v bad, but then, to some, it may be a deterrent since they cannot level up properly...I dunno, for me, that's how it should be, simulate real life...you can be hit by a truck anytime or maybe a plane crashing at the roof of your house ALA darko...so I dunno...just an idea out there...Guardians of Alterra is a good start to it, but if it's going to be just that...then...what a waste...evolution should be encouraged in anything XD

LwMark
12-06-2011, 05:44 PM
evil! evILLL!!!! EVILLlLL!!!!!

13lacklegionz
12-06-2011, 07:09 PM

What is this?!?

Evil is not a laughing matter.

There is no lol in evil.

Good, on the other hand... LOL.

Ghastly
12-06-2011, 09:22 PM
Patsoe, I am your father!

Join the dark side...

I like to eat cheese with my leg behind my back...

Roc
12-06-2011, 10:08 PM
Evil...cause I look good in with a red lightsaber ;) hahahahahahaha and because what is good is not necessarily the same as what I view as good. What defines goodness???

Fusionstrike
12-06-2011, 10:30 PM
Here's a typical thing that happens in PL:

A group of five heavily armed combatants burst into a castle. Without warning or even uttering a single word to the inhabitants, they begin hacking everyone they see to death. They use magic, arrows, swords, and anything else they can to pulverize anything that moves. They take their items, gold, and the contents of all their treasure chests. They methodically kill every last one in the castle, showing no mercy. Then one of them says "rmk" and they immediately come right back and do it all over again.

I'll leave it to you to decide if this sounds like "good" or "evil".

zeusabe
12-07-2011, 01:31 AM
If you actually read the "quest" logs then you're doing a good deed for Alterra :D LOL but I see what you're trying to get at...but...nope, still good :D

Gaddy
12-07-2011, 04:21 AM
If you actually read the "quest" logs then you're doing a good deed for Alterra :D LOL but I see what you're trying to get at...but...nope, still good :DI'm sure the goblins and their totems in Wyldwood could share a differing opinion, but whatever....

As a proponent of EVIL, I say that it's all subjective anyhow (but isn't that exactly what an EVIL person would say? Muahahaha!)

Elf-Orc-Naga
12-07-2011, 05:45 AM
Angel with horn

PatsoeGamer
12-07-2011, 08:34 AM

Join the dark side...

I'll never join you! Lol

Ghastly
12-07-2011, 08:37 AM

Join the dark side...

I'll never join you! Lol

You cannot change your destiny...

PatsoeGamer
12-07-2011, 08:37 AM
Evil!!!! :p

Is it true, are you my nemesis in the uk??? Lol

Draopwnzall
12-07-2011, 08:59 AM
I walk the path of the Dark Side.

saool
12-07-2011, 09:10 AM
Maybe someone already said it, but come to the dark side we got cookies.

:D

saool
12-07-2011, 09:12 AM
Love it lololol

Bunnyshoota
12-07-2011, 09:13 PM
Lol 60 posts 600 views. Just find it weird (6's and 0's)

Yvonnel
12-07-2011, 09:26 PM

Suntv
12-08-2011, 11:53 AM
Let's go 666 posts :evilgrin:

- Max Keiser!!

Tortega
12-08-2011, 04:59 PM
Oh come on y'all we all hv a little bit of evil inside us, well some hv more evil than good but admit it there is a little evil inside all!!! Muahahahahahaha >:)!! Let my evilness play awhile! Being good all the time becomes a little boring at times!!

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g418/tegnsun/me/1d6aeb6b.jpg

Matutd
12-09-2011, 10:23 AM
Is it true, are you my nemesis in the uk??? Lol
I'm not ur nemesis... I'm just evil, that's all *shifty eyes*

Cool4ever100
12-09-2011, 09:18 PM
I'm on what ever sisde has the most cookies lol