PDA

View Full Version : Persistence items

PatsoeGamer
12-05-2011, 06:39 PM
So I have had an idea since all the craziness when the crown was discontinued, all the players who were upset, I felt a bit sorry for them.

I had an idea, which was leave the crown up so people could still get it giving new players a chance. BUT make it slightly scaled down. so drop the points a little and give it a slightly different name like 'crown of excellence', shield of excellence etc

This would make it more appealing to the casual gamers, and the hardcore players would still be delighted. Make them slightly different colours maybe, or make the sparkles brighter for the persistence set.

NECROREAPER
12-05-2011, 06:54 PM
It would undermine all the players who worked so hard for the real elite cap and would undermine all those who try for the lesser crown by not allowing them to get the real crown but doing nearly the same amount of work.

nmyxspaceship
12-05-2011, 06:56 PM
Great suggestion, getting to this "Elite" requires huge amount of plat and lots of time which is impossible for someone who is gone all day until 7, has homework, and has to repeat the next day.

Fyrce
12-06-2011, 01:16 AM
They can just have a diff helm for the next level cap. It'll make a set w/ the other level cap items (shield and armor).