PDA

View Full Version : ???????

Flamesofanger
04-12-2019, 03:31 PM
I just found out today that Pocket Legends has a Lobby system where you can freely choose any servers you'd like to join. Very juicy..

So...Is it possible for Arcane Legends to have a similar feature? Is there potential for the engine to have a feature like this implemented?

What do you all think?

Stephencobear
04-12-2019, 03:41 PM
those arent servers they are the equivalent of our party system, and thats pvp.
you see "Polodun" hosting a pvp map where he has the ability to kick from map.

Flamesofanger
04-12-2019, 03:51 PM
those arent servers they are the equivalent of our party system, and thats pvp.
you see "Polodun" hosting a pvp map where he has the ability to kick from map.

Yes, but the whole point is if we can join "Parties" (Lobby's) at our own will (Without Having to do anything eg: Chatting, looking around for players to group up with, ect...)

Just a click/tap away. But with the "Kick" feature excluded.

THE GOLDEN KING
04-12-2019, 04:07 PM
Yes, but the whole point is if we can join "Parties" (Lobby's) at our own will (Without Having to do anything eg: Chatting, looking around for players to group up with, ect...)

Just a click/tap away. But with the "Kick" feature excluded.

An Al restart server??? That would be pretty cool if they could make a level 36 cap again with old gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

|Ares|
04-12-2019, 04:59 PM
That's not a server. lol

TheUnity
04-12-2019, 08:17 PM
hii guy, feel free to join Pocket Legends :) I've been playing since 2012 still my favourite game of all time!

Antispace
04-13-2019, 03:13 PM
An Al restart server??? That would be pretty cool if they could make a level 36 cap again with old gear.

Bruh did you read what you just quoted?

THE GOLDEN KING
04-13-2019, 08:43 PM
Bruh did you read what you just quoted?

Yeah I did. I just gave my own opinion. “An AL restart server would be pretty cool”. Sorry if I misquoted.

Antispace
04-13-2019, 09:09 PM
I totally agree with you on that :) Like they did it in Runescape with osrs

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A6003 mit Tapatalk

Stephencobear
04-13-2019, 10:08 PM
As Cinco mentioned in the chatbox this system had some problems such as the host being able to merge into lower level maps and farm lower levels, it was problematic and if it were easily solved it would have been. Maybe these problems are what led to als different pt system.

Dalmony
04-14-2019, 11:38 AM
This would be good instead of the party finder chat people keep suggesting.

I just found out today that Pocket Legends has a Lobby system where you can freely choose any servers you'd like to join. Very juicy..

So...Is it possible for Arcane Legends to have a similar feature? Is there potential for the engine to have a feature like this implemented?

What do you all think?

Flamesofanger
04-15-2019, 01:08 PM
As Cinco mentioned in the chatbox this system had some problems such as the host being able to merge into lower level maps and farm lower levels, it was problematic and if it were easily solved it would have been. Maybe these problems are what led to als different pt system.

Thread Closed

Reason: The question has been answered.