PDA

View Full Version : Partyfinder Chat

Irg
04-13-2019, 08:54 AM
Had this idea for a while, cant say its 100%original but i did make some improvement
Due to those tnahcrem resuba who might take advantage of this
But its basically just adding another chatbox section (like where guild, private are)
And its called partyfinder. Where one can advertise their party for small fee like 1plat or 5000gold
It will basically look like this:

"Abcd's” party [Sample name] recruiting party member!(1/4) [JOIN]
and after clicking the join button you are enrolled into it,
That is also new player friendly way to get help and for endgane player to make party with ease
It will not screw up with the normal mapchat, it will only show up in "partyfinder", and only there

Tell me what u think

Alwarez
04-13-2019, 10:24 AM
Good idea, especially for beginners or casual players. But gold/plat sink is not a place for it imo. 1 min timer before one can send announcement is enough

Irg
04-13-2019, 12:16 PM
Good idea, especially for beginners or casual players. But gold/plat sink is not a place for it imo. 1 min timer before one can send announcement is enough

W/wo are both fine, but the point of giving it a fixed price is to make sure people are serious when they yall for pt.
The cost shouldn't be high what so ever

Trader
04-13-2019, 12:26 PM
Good idea something similar to world chat
but I liked the interface idea more: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?445420-quot-Looking-for-More-Looking-for-Group-quot-options

Irg
04-13-2019, 12:39 PM
didnt know ppl had such Simular idea,
Anyhow but ppl gona spam in world chat and well, people are gona change the partyname to like
[Sell aa 50%gl] or something, and thats gona be annoying
Putting that in a separated chat box could be the best way to prevent it
Also my way is a bit easier and straight forward

Spooked
04-14-2019, 06:10 AM
+1 but needs tweaking

Mastah
04-16-2019, 06:52 PM
Had this idea for a while, cant say its 100%original but i did make some improvement
Due to those tnahcrem resuba who might take advantage of this
But its basically just adding another chatbox section (like where guild, private are)
And its called partyfinder. Where one can advertise their party for small fee like 1plat or 5000gold
It will basically look like this:

"Abcd's” party [Sample name] recruiting party member!(1/4) [JOIN]
and after clicking the join button you are enrolled into it,
That is also new player friendly way to get help and for endgane player to make party with ease
It will not screw up with the normal mapchat, it will only show up in "partyfinder", and only there

Tell me what u think

Hey friends, do you like to help people hoping for threads, I prefer free helping :)

GoodTraitor
04-17-2019, 05:20 AM
didnt know ppl had such Simular idea,
Anyhow but ppl gona spam in world chat and well, people are gona change the partyname to like
[Sell aa 50%gl] or something, and thats gona be annoying
Putting that in a separated chat box could be the best way to prevent it
Also my way is a bit easier and straight forwardOr maybe create a bot that autokicks ppl that breaks the rule in party recruiting chat like in warframe xD

Sent from my SM-A510Y using Tapatalk

Irg
04-17-2019, 10:41 AM
Or maybe create a bot that autokicks ppl that breaks the rule in party recruiting chat like in warframe xD

Sent from my SM-A510Y using Tapatalk

Tbh i think setting a time limit is more reasonable but i still can see how it can be abused
Maybe having fixed name like "m6" "hydra" "orrick" or like "help" would be quite reasonable
But still, need some tweaking

ancestor
04-17-2019, 03:42 PM
I think the SL mapping system needs to be used in Al with a couple tweeks. In the SL system all the maps are listed, who opened the map, how many players are in the map, and it can be password protected. This system allows you to find and join virtually any map as long as someone is playing and what town are most populated. Very simple and clean to join or start a map. No parties are needed but it still could work. Party members ignore the password to get into the map and will be able to join just as quick. I really hope the devs consider this for a mapping system update.

Irg
04-17-2019, 03:47 PM
I think the SL mapping system needs to be used in Al with a couple tweeks. In the SL system all the maps are listed, who opened the map, how many players are in the map, and it can be password protected. This system allows you to find and join virtually any map as long as someone is playing and what town are most populated. Very simple and clean to join or start a map. No parties are needed but it still could work. Party members ignore the password to get into the map and will be able to join just as quick. I really hope the devs consider this for a mapping system update.

Yea but what if some new player looking for help? Those map are mostly empty or not popular
Saying in chat and let everyone know would be ideal for such situation

ancestor
04-17-2019, 06:09 PM
Yea but what if some new player looking for help? Those map are mostly empty or not popular
Saying in chat and let everyone know would be ideal for such situation

True. Guild are helpful but not everyone can always help or be in a good guild. In SL there were very valuable things to farm in lesser lvl map and in AL it's just not the case. Wish it were but there just isn't a point for anyone capped out.

Remiem
04-18-2019, 07:23 PM
Love this idea! I'll add it to the official ideas list. :)

zeptifyx
05-25-2019, 01:32 PM
+1 would be a huge help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zeridor
05-25-2019, 02:17 PM
+1 great idea