PDA

View Full Version : Why are DotD so expensive?

Beanmachine
12-05-2011, 07:27 PM
Just curious, why are things like

Red Holoshield
Blast Shield
Jet Pack

All cost like 50 plat. I don't see how this is exactly a "deal" ya' know what I'm saying?
30 plat for a pet Turkey was wonderful, that price was decent and fair. I hope you guys
understand where I'm at...about DotD's.

Beanie

Urqui
12-05-2011, 07:38 PM
Theyre a deal because it's not an item you would usually see in plat shop:)

javier995
12-05-2011, 07:43 PM
That^

Also when R.I.V.E.T. is on DoTS its half the price, so there's a deal for you.

Beanmachine
12-05-2011, 08:23 PM
That^

Also when R.I.V.E.T. is on DoTS its half the price, so there's a deal for you.

To you it may be a deal, but to me, it wasn't even worth 500 plat in the first place. It's like how shops mark up their stocks and then claim it to be 80% off.

And also they show these items quite frequently but inconsistent compared to items already in plat store (i.e elixirs and maps)

Dudjdj
12-05-2011, 09:03 PM
Thats because those items will get sts more $$$$$

javier995
12-05-2011, 09:04 PM
To you it may be a deal, but to me, it wasn't even worth 500 plat in the first place. It's like how shops mark up their stocks and then claim it to be 80% off.

And also they show these items quite frequently but inconsistent compared to items already in plat store (i.e elixirs and maps)

Whether you think its worth it or not, it is a deal. If you had to buy it, would you buy it for 500 plat or wait for the 250 plat DoTD?

Now buddy, while I get what your saying with the maps, this is an SL thread. Therefore all maps are currently free, but Ty for the example.

Thats because those items will get sts more $$$$$

If you have had the plat for awhile, and you buy it STS doesn't make more cash. Plat has been bought already so they don't make more cash if you spend it.