PDA

View Full Version : Flames of Insanity

Daarkshadowzz
12-05-2011, 08:01 PM
Apparently ive heard from a fellow operative, that its possible to disable the dmg of flames of insanity and its stun with a OP combo. As far as i know its push and heal or something like that. It might be just a myth but anyone have any ideas?

Luellasky
01-02-2012, 02:33 PM
Ive never heard of that... i doubt it though

Killerade
01-02-2012, 06:32 PM
It doesnt cancel it. It overlaps it. Here let me explain.
Yur dueling with an OP then he uses flame lat's say the dmg per second it does to you is 10 per sec. So what you have to do to negate it is to Push him away and heal. By pushing him away you cancel his auto attack to you with his gun and yur heal can overlap the dmg of the flame.OP heal works by increasing your regen rate. Theres more factors affecting it such as the fire dmg becomes Crit. or u dodge it etc. etc. but basically that's the idea.
Edit: the stun thing...idk about that it doesnt really stuns u it just stops u from moving.

Fuzzywig
01-31-2012, 06:51 PM
Oh I get it. I guess it's not a cheat though but still interesting

flashbackflip
02-02-2012, 06:25 PM
Aaah, Flames! My fav attack breaker for pve. U flame the guy - u do what u want with him: debuff, lurch etc.

Pvp is different though - still can use skills even when flamed, but running away with flag in CTF - very useful to break pursuit

ChIbBY
02-22-2012, 03:56 PM
i love FoA <3