PDA

View Full Version : Pl economy is on a steep decline

Justified
04-14-2019, 09:10 PM
Hi guys,
I feel that we need an actual gold farm for the next event as there is a major gold deficit and prices are dropping to unimaginable prices. We need a gold farm to revive the economy of PL. I hope Cinco really adds in a gold farm soon.

xzLegendszx
04-14-2019, 09:11 PM
Hi guys,
I feel that we need an actual gold farm for the next event as there is a major gold deficit and prices are dropping to unimaginable prices. We need a gold farm to revive the economy of PL. I hope Cinco really adds in a gold farm soon.There will be a Gold event when the next Level cap comes out so don't worry ;)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

burntoutdex
04-14-2019, 09:23 PM
No thanks.

The drop in prices is a healthy thing for this game's economy as it helps bridge the very very large gap between new and old players. Albeit, at a very slow rate... prices are still absurd.

If there is to be one, it must be made new player friendly (which it won't be). If it is not made new-player friendly, it will make it just short of impossible for new-players to ever obtain gear because of the inflation that happens right after gold-events.

Like I said in my other thread, old quest drops are still created around the gold cap being 10mil.. it is 100x that now, quests should be adjusted accordingly because new players literally cannot make gold anymore.

xzLegendszx
04-14-2019, 09:42 PM
No thanks.

The drop in prices is a healthy thing for this game's economy as it helps bridge the very very large gap between new and old players. Albeit, at a very slow rate... prices are still absurd.

If there is to be one, it must be made new player friendly (which it won't be). If it is not made new-player friendly, it will make it just short of impossible for new-players to ever obtain gear because of the inflation that happens right after gold-events.

Like I said in my other thread, old quest drops are still created around the gold cap being 10mil.. it is 100x that now, quests should be adjusted accordingly because new players literally cannot make gold anymore.I disagree the PL Economy is really just messed up and there is no way to bring it down again. That's why there should be a gold event, or no one can buy in cs an item again.

burntoutdex
04-14-2019, 10:20 PM
I disagree the PL Economy is really just messed up and there is no way to bring it down again. That's why there should be a gold event, or no one can buy in cs an item again.

Gold Events achieve the opposite of making everyone richer.

Gold Events make it harder for people to buy items out of CS because it increases the price of everything by a very large amount.

It's definitely not something to be advocating for. (in my opinion)

Dolloway
04-15-2019, 07:45 AM
The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

To him that hath, more shall be given; and from him that hath not, the little that he hath shall be taken away.

XghostzX
04-15-2019, 09:06 AM
Prices should be low (and to be honest, I still think they're way too high for the average player). What's the point of playing a game in which the rich get richer and poor get poorer? All it does is reduce the amount of players who feel encouraged to keep playing. We want to keep players intrigued given PL's current state.

I miss the old days when farming pinks in dungeons felt rewardable, but their values never surpassing an absurd price level. I hope the level 110 cap reintroduces a sustainable farming structure.

darkknightii
04-15-2019, 10:12 AM
Gold events are fun to farm but they just depreciate the gold value even more. Gold events introduce currency into the economy meaning many if not all items will become "worth more", at least number wise since there's now more gold in circulation. Meaning that your gold is now worth less but the item itself is worth more.

Its the same theory behind real world economy. The more currency that is introduced the more depreciated it is, so the more of it you need.

Buchmeister
04-15-2019, 01:35 PM
Yeah I'm good, I'd rather have the economy drop back down. The only reason to be mad is if you have a ton of items and no cash so you'd have to sell your items.

TheUnity
04-15-2019, 02:28 PM
yeah it's a bad idea, imagine having to spent 10m+ maybe over 100m+ on items, can new players catch up?

Fqo
04-15-2019, 03:16 PM
The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.
To him that hath, more shall be given; and from him that hath not, the little that he hath shall be taken away.

This is bs btw, I was sitting at 1b+ worth of rare 25 items now It’s worthless lol.

Buchmeister
04-16-2019, 02:30 PM
This is bs btw, I was sitting at 1b+ worth of rare 25 items now It’s worthless lol.

Sitters are quitters

Irishcow
04-16-2019, 04:44 PM

Worthless meaning trash? Does that mean I can have them? :O

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
04-16-2019, 05:46 PM
the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

lmaooooooooooooooooooo