PDA

View Full Version : Twink PvP is broken..

Relied
04-16-2019, 08:59 AM
Good Morning/Afternoon

I recently just used the new Elites in lower level PvP, specifically Level 35 as a Mage. And it’s astonishing how much damage these new elites can do just by auto.
I strongly suggest ONLY one thing..

1.) Reduce the damage output of these elites . It isn’t fun running to an FFA match to get 1 shotted by a blaster before you can get in range to even use a skill!

^^^^^ Need i say more

ign: Shaftin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glazy
06-18-2019, 08:49 AM
Damn, now I can't dominate as much anymore.. It's sad.

MageFFA
06-18-2019, 04:27 PM
Good Morning/Afternoon

I recently just used the new Elites in lower level PvP, specifically Level 35 as a Mage. And it’s astonishing how much damage these new elites can do just by auto.
I strongly suggest ONLY one thing..

1.) Reduce the damage output of these elites . It isn’t fun running to an FFA match to get 1 shotted by a blaster before you can get in range to even use a skill!

^^^^^ Need i say more

ign: Shaftin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this is over for PvP man. Nothing we can do devs not listening.

Naetheanimal
08-14-2019, 09:40 AM
Have u tryed whamm armor? That plus armor bling, blaster does around 150dmg. Its fine the way its now

MageFFA
08-14-2019, 11:20 AM
Have u tryed whamm armor? That plus armor bling, blaster does around 150dmg. Its fine the way its now

No it's far from fine. For starters nobody wants to open borderline pay to win boxes just to try and obtain these elite armors let alone spend over 100mil trying to get a elite blaster that completely stomps the other elite weapons. Add on to the fact that there is just not many of them in circulation anyways and we are left with 1 side boosting off the players who play the game normally.

There is for no reason that we went from 30k being the absolute minimum to PvP with in 30 to needing 100m just to fight against boosters. So no this isn't fine. Honor isn't fine either since mages are completely busted and cinco won't even take the time to balance it. If players who been here since the beginning are complaining I fail to see how this is fine to you unless you actually agree with this sad ploy by the devs.

Caztori
08-15-2019, 03:56 AM
I would suggest ban elites in PVP. At least for low level, can't comment on end-game since I'm playing in the 15 bracket.

This would make the balance of damage better and remove the 3pc which is just crazy compared with stats from low level gear.

Naetheanimal
08-19-2019, 10:41 AM
Another option would be increase stat requirement to 80 so you can only use whamm with str elite, elite blaster with dex mantle wich only gives 250 hp, dex high dmg glass cannon, str tanky, and int balanced

NoobMode
09-11-2019, 12:27 PM
Just ban them from pvp, its simple

IgItsMike
11-15-2019, 04:24 PM
I think the elites were just a bad idea in general.

Kwiktrip
06-18-2020, 05:15 PM
It's not fine, but it's manageable if you're willing to dump the gold intuit. Which is inherently the problem considering not everyone has the necessary gold to PvP. I did some calculations of the most popular PvP levels at the moment and L40 is the cheapest to start at, even then, a set with Hallow helm, Blaster, WHAMM, Max Bling (dmg) and a Max ammy (armr) of your choice will run you on average 13million gold. Which is hard to march for if you're a new player.

MageFFA
06-18-2020, 06:30 PM
It's not fine, but it's manageable if you're willing to dump the gold intuit. Which is inherently the problem considering not everyone has the necessary gold to PvP. I did some calculations of the most popular PvP levels at the moment and L40 is the cheapest to start at, even then, a set with Hallow helm, Blaster, WHAMM, Max Bling (dmg) and a Max ammy (armr) of your choice will run you on average 13million gold. Which is hard to march for if you're a new player.

Compare that to what OG L 40 was. At best Thoth or copper set for a bear was just 800k. Shiv and iceberg sets was just 30k and that was during 2013 pre halloween.

iceQueen69
06-21-2020, 01:42 AM

I agree, if spacetime just would send 1000000 gold stimulus checks to all accounts daily pvp could be great again!!!!

MageFFA
06-27-2020, 12:21 PM
No amount of gold given is going to take away the fact that we are running low on necessary equipment to PvP with. We practically have no more Halloween Bling rings and that is exclusive to halloween events only. Amulets are not part of the normal campaign so the more people hoard, the more damage it does. Is this the perfect PvP that the devs envisioned? How is this better than before. Elites are only obtainable via events and even they aren't balanced right.

Kwiktrip
07-01-2020, 09:45 PM
I will say as a collector of L15 Twink items in general, it is expensive for no good reason. The rarity is crazy on some things like my Toy or Butchers knife, even the L17 flows were once hoarded and now extinct yk?

MageFFA
07-04-2020, 10:05 AM
Alot of people went to hoard gear or just quit in general with it.

Caztori
07-09-2020, 03:26 AM
Remember when I hunted level 15 pink Toy, SBL and Tinsel, took almost 6 months finding those items and it wasn't cheap. This was 5 years ago.

Kwiktrip
07-09-2020, 12:54 PM
Honestly as someone who as Twinked around L5-18 on and off for 8 years, I actually enjoy the meta with elites. I know it is an unpopular opinion. But it is manageable and lots of builds, sets, classes etc are viable. As for gear, yes it's hard to obtain, and yes just "doing honor" is a bad way to combat that. But Cinco wants people to play the game as intended, and Halloween events do come every year. Having a main and gold farming through events and marching is quite easy in today's game. The problem is getting to 110