View Full Version : x-mas drops?

Nick41324
12-05-2011, 10:43 PM
I've been hearing a lot in game that the drops will not be repeated. I really dont believe anyone without proof, so does anyone have proof of a dev saying they will not drop?

I'm pretty sure this is just a rumor tho...

Elyseon
12-05-2011, 10:50 PM
On facebook they said lots of new items, that doesnt mean there wont be old ones too, but i hope only new is released

Nick41324
12-05-2011, 11:00 PM
On facebook they said lots of new items, that doesnt mean there wont be old ones too, but i hope only new is released
They said "a few" on Halloween(if I can remember correctly) and they released a few vanities and 1 new item. I wonder what "a bunch" means O.o

Paar
12-05-2011, 11:06 PM
I havent heard that rumor yet Couldnt Tell ya :/

Lowlyspy
12-05-2011, 11:13 PM
Holiday Event - The team is hard at work putting the finishing touches on the holiday content for Pocket Legends and Star Legends. For Pocket Legends you can expect content similar to last year's event, but with a number of new items. We learned from this year's Halloween Event that the fans want new items, so that is what we are working to deliver for the December Holidays. For Star Legends you might even get to a certain malfunction of the USC Blackstar's climate control systems resulting in a frozen H20 particulate (snow!). Look for the Holiday events to roll out later this month.
From sams update thread this morning. Looks like we can be expecting some new surprises this time around.

Nick41324
12-05-2011, 11:18 PM
Holiday Event - The team is hard at work putting the finishing touches on the holiday content for Pocket Legends and Star Legends. For Pocket Legends you can expect content similar to last year's event, but with a number of new items. We learned from this year's Halloween Event that the fans want new items, so that is what we are working to deliver for the December Holidays. For Star Legends you might even get to a certain malfunction of the USC Blackstar's climate control systems resulting in a frozen H20 particulate (snow!). Look for the Holiday events to roll out later this month.
From sams update thread this morning. Looks like we can be expecting some new surprises this time around.
Very cool ^.^ thanks
*secretly runs off to cs to buy a pink toyman*

I havent heard that rumor yet Couldnt Tell ya :/
I heard it 2 times in a matter of 10 minutes of logging on, so I became a bit curious haha

Cascade
12-05-2011, 11:50 PM
Im assuming there will be a mix of new and old drops according to what Sam said.

Nick41324
12-06-2011, 01:56 AM
I just made a gamble and bought a L25 pink ornament for 55k. If those items do drop... I lost 30k. If they don't drop.. I made a few hundred thousand :D

Can't wait to see if I win this gamble (please SST... PLEASE)