PDA

View Full Version : a few opinions/suggestions plz :)

lilgangster
12-05-2011, 11:10 PM
Ok so i am currently a dex bird lvl 65 with around 5k xp. I only use 1.5's and free daily. N was wondering if i should try for the cap? Any ppl think i have a chance? Any suggestions on where i can max. Amount of xp? (Which dungeons, when i should rmk a run? ect.) All help is appreciated :) ty in advance.

Aikiebo
12-05-2011, 11:26 PM
How many hours a week do you generally get to play?

Veoveoveo
12-05-2011, 11:36 PM
I would say crypt is best. Do runs there with elixir and Rmk right before boss. ( You can do boss if you want).
But the strategy above is the best to get exp in my opinion.

zeusabe
12-05-2011, 11:53 PM
Let's just put it this way TS, I started playing PL around late September this year so I only I had roughly 2 months to reach level 1 to 61 before Mt. Fang came out...I never used a single elixir until I was about 1/4 of my journey from 60 to 61. Note this was before the XP requirement per level got nerfed big time. I'm bordering casual and hardcore, there are times I'd play 2 hours, times 4 hours, times 6 or so hours...but there are days, that I just don't feel like it and not play at all, so in average I might be doing 3 hours a day and not all that is grinding maybe half of it is meeting new people, selling stuff, and just fooling around starting at the beautiful dungeons (...) So November came, OMG, I was asking the same question, November 11 came...kaboom I hit 61! Barely made it. In total I believe I used around 150 platinum in elixirs and several thousands gold for the 7k elixir...not much compared to some. So, to answers your question, I think you're in good shape since the new map is barely a month old and you're already at soft cap. Cheers, you'll make it to 66! Let me be the first to congratulate you in advance XD Hit me up in-game, If I feel like it, maybe I'll run with you LOL. I'm actually bored now since I capped already...and I found it pointless to earn gold since I just farmed most of my crafted gears on first few days of Mt.Fang (Yea yea I used elixir). So good luck XD

lilgangster
12-06-2011, 05:30 PM
Thanks guys :) i will do the runs at crypt. And i play generally 2 hours during skool days. But weekends come n i play up to 5 hours on sun. Like ty i appriciate wish me luck :).