View Full Version : There has been some controversy about the nerfing of ebons

InsanitrisesAL
04-16-2019, 09:25 PM
One of the nerfs that they did on ebons litterally only affects rogues and sorcerers in pvp . Warriors can reflect 12k to 18 k damage and it's really terrible in pvp it gives warriors a class advantage even though rogue daggers are more expensive. Things were brought up about its because of rogues high crit and damage that we get one shot , what are we supposed to do wear crappy gear just so the wars dont kill us when they will anyways if we have bad stats ? . That is not a fair nerf as it hardly touched the aegis in pvp please change it :(

Marcoss
04-16-2019, 09:44 PM
So true ebon daggs are so nerfed but the aegis got the nerf but still the same.
Even in the pve ebon daggers barely proc and it's almost useless because it has got nerfed of every aspect.

WTF DEVS

Snowdager
04-16-2019, 10:18 PM
The staff proc has also been hurt by this nerf. The staff was hurt the worst of all because it was already the worst out of the 3 reflect proc ebons, lots of people have asked for the ebon staff to be buffed, yet it was nerfed. Ebon aegis May not be as good as it was in pve, but in pvp it still reflects enough to instakill the average player. I strongly suggest that the aegis gets fixed and pvp, and that the staff gets fixed with a major buff. Please listen to what your users are begging for STS...

InsanitrisesAL
04-17-2019, 01:40 AM
Thank you for +2 me guys maybe they will see what a mistake they made by reflecting based on hp

urmosvk
04-17-2019, 02:46 AM
In your opinion it is perfectly fine that the rouge can one shot the warrior, but vice versa it does not come into consideration right?
Reflect is now a part of the game, in PvP it is difficult to activate it, you need to use even brain, not just spamming the skills one after the other.

Willl
04-17-2019, 03:38 AM
PVP
All 3 ebon procs (aegis, daggs, staff) can oneshot in pvp if you attack them while they are on if it is the rogue to attack them.
Proc chance is higher on aegis compared to daggs and staff.

In pvp yes, is actually needed to focus so much and not just spam skills, I agree..the problem is that if both teams have 2 ebons aegis each, you cant make a distiction which ebon is on proc..you confuse them and it will end by random kills.

PVE
Here there s a huge difference on those 3 weapons about the damage reflection.
The aegis is very strong able to clean maus mobs..help in killing bosses too.
The daggs damage reflection is very little on mobs altough they have less hp and armor than warrior, which should mean rogues incoming damage is higher..and so the reflection should be higher, not lower
The staff damage reflection is totally absent, mage class in pve is made to deal damage and kill mobs not absorbe incoming damage and even if absorbed the reflection is useless, same for mobs and bosses.

I don't ask to nerf any weapon. In pvp the problem is stack of all those procs makes impossible a real match. It's needed a solution.

In pve 1/3 of those weapons is just useless and when I say useless I mean it doesnt give any help compared to old weapons like horror lv 61, immo lv 56, hex lv 51. (Mage class).

If we are not able to find a solution or willing to change the situation of those insane expansive weapons, give us the possibility to take essence proc from weapons and craft them into the weapon we want. At least the rekt in pvp will be extremely funny and we will be able to use all kind of procs of all mythic and arcane weapons from lv 16 and up..a big variety of procs where we can chose if we want damage reflection..shield..dealing damage or whatever. Probably will be catastrophic but a team of 4 ebon aegis is catastrophic aswell.
This idea might be op for players but will destroy the possibility to buy new arcane weapons, but well..what about now? We stick to old weapons each expansion..only when a great proc appear we will use it (ebon aegis for example).
Anyway just saying, I am sure some things does not work good in pvp and in pve (mage staff in particular) with those new weps, and season is ending and we didnt find a solution..this pretty sucks.
In this post I considered only the 3 weps with damaged relfection.. I didnt mention ebon gun..totally useless...ebon sword and ebon bow..but it would be too long..nvm.
Have a nice day.

Flamesofanger
04-17-2019, 03:56 AM
I highly recommend the dev's to remove all the ebon weapons reflection procs all together.

Proc's such as "Reflecting X amount of Damage" never work if their not very over powered. No matter how much is nerfed or buffed. No one will be satisfied.

I suggest the dev's add different & unique proc effects to fix this drama.

I will say this one last time. Damage reflection weapons never work. Unless their very broken. And if slightly nerfed, people will still be unsatisfied.

Good day to you all.

Alkif
04-17-2019, 04:55 AM
You think there will be no drama among people who use ebon right now? Not trying to run in circles here but thats not a solution.
They released 3 arcane weapons with same procs, its obvious that 1 class is going to benefit more than the other, lets just hope that next expansion its rogue or mage turn.
Never really played in pvp but my question is, why do you attack someone who has ebon proc on? If its that hard to notice maybe add a warning lika a curse mages have?

SlaveKnight
04-17-2019, 07:48 AM
I'm warrior and I use Ebon Aegis, and I'm not a PvP player since awakens was released. To be honest, it seems that people are complaining just because now warrior can get kills like rogues.

There is no problem if a rogue end a pvp match with 10+ kills, but if a warrior do it people start complaining because they will always underestimate warrior capability to get kills because they are not meant to do damage.

Also, in PvE warrior was a trash (mainly on farming maps like esg). People just don't want to inv warrior due to awful dmg. If u want to farm tons of gold make a full rogue party (do u remember Hydra???). This is the reason for Rogue gear be so expensive, because they're the best class to earn gold. Just look for any city, you will find a lot of super rich rogues, look to event lb,rogues are always the first..

But with Ebon Aegis things have changed a bit, now Ebon war is super useful in Esg and Mauso because you can do a lot of damage, consequently, you finish the map quickly.

If they want, nerf a bit in PvP, but doesn't nerf to PvE because I'm finally having pleasure farming and being frequently invited for party.

So please, stop crying, let warrior have their time to shine, they suffered too much in last expansions.

Sent from my moto e5 using Tapatalk

Marosok
04-17-2019, 09:36 AM
I'm warrior and I use Ebon Aegis, and I'm not a PvP player since awakens was released. To be honest, it seems that people are complaining just because now warrior can get kills like rogues.

There is no problem if a rogue end a pvp match with 10+ kills, but if a warrior do it people start complaining because they will always underestimate warrior capability to get kills because they are not meant to do damage.

Also, in PvE warrior was a trash (mainly on farming maps like esg). People just don't want to inv warrior due to awful dmg. If u want to farm tons of gold make a full rogue party (do u remember Hydra???). This is the reason for Rogue gear be so expensive, because they're the best class to earn gold. Just look for any city, you will find a lot of super rich rogues, look to event lb,rogues are always the first..

But with Ebon Aegis things have changed a bit, now Ebon war is super useful in Esg and Mauso because you can do a lot of damage, consequently, you finish the map quickly.

If they want, nerf a bit in PvP, but doesn't nerf to PvE because I'm finally having pleasure farming and being frequently invited for party.

So please, stop crying, let warrior have their time to shine, they suffered too much in last expansions.

They seem want aegis nerf in PvP,
but you read my mind about PvE part. Our class suffered a lot in PvE in past years. It is still sad to see well geared warrior fight a group of mobs in Esg so long, then rogue come on map, boom boom boom, and group of mobs is past.
To PvP part - i do not really care about dead mode. It seem, that they will continue in creating threads related to "nerf ebon aegis" everyday. I really do not know what to add here, if developers nerf aegis again, it will affect PvE also, and i do not want become turtle again, because some have problems with aegis in mode, i do not even play.

slaaayerrr
04-17-2019, 09:37 AM
To be honest, it seems that people are complaining just because now warrior can get kills like rogues.

in pve all weapons with reflect working perfect, nobody talking here about warrior's reflect in pve, but in pvp warrior ebon aegis has too much reflect while dagger/staff has around 50%, and that fking reflect ignoring armor and %dmg reduce, just pure reflecting damage which ignores everything, even if i use glowstick and hit warrior by aimed at 1st sec of my glowstick shield (95% dmg reduce) anyway i die, if i use razor shield to get immune to stuns/slows warrior just axe me and stay close to me, hurting a lot also, is that ok? no.

warriors getting cheap kills in pvp atm, just need ebon aegis and be lucky that rogue hit in time
while rogues need to have full gears and some pets, warrior can just have ebon aegis + venim AA

"warriors can get kills like rogues" - let them die like rogues then ? check any pvp, warrior almost never die, same in pve

slaaayerrr
04-17-2019, 09:45 AM
To PvP part - i do not really care about dead mode. It seem, that they will continue in creating threads related to "nerf ebon aegis" everyday. I really do not know what to add here, if developers nerf aegis again, it will affect PvE also, and i do not want become turtle again, because some have problems with aegis in mode, i do not even play.

daggers had same reflect as aegis in pvp when it just appeared in game, everyone complained and daggers successfully nerfed ONLY in pvp. im sure same can be done with aegis.
in pve (for example maus, as harderst map atm) i still prefer to have warrior with tb on mobs, and its always faster than warr with ebon aegis (or maybe i still didnt run with skilled warrior with ebon)

SlaveKnight
04-17-2019, 09:58 AM
daggers had same reflect as aegis in pvp when it just appeared in game, everyone complained and daggers successfully nerfed ONLY in pvp. im sure same can be done with aegis.
in pve (for example maus, as harderst map atm) i still prefer to have warrior with tb on mobs, and its always faster than warr with ebon aegis (or maybe i still didnt run with skilled warrior with ebon)I use TB and Ebon in Mauso, I just pull with TB then switch for Aegis because kills mobs super fast. Also, against bosses, I do an awesome damage.

For me there is no problem if they nerf in PvP, but PLEASE, DON'T TOUCH IT IN PVE.

InsanitrisesAL
04-17-2019, 10:29 AM
Okay so heres my input, you can only reflect on your health so it nerfs sorc and rogue against wars and warriors get one shot kills against everyone they might as well not have touched the Aegis because it still one shots this is wayy to over powered and like the other dude said if they can get kills like rogues let them die like rogues , it's so unfair I'm actually quitting pvp while my kdr ls high untill this stupid aegis is nerfed

Jairus980
04-17-2019, 12:21 PM
Make spirit great again. Buff spirit proc dmg and heal so no one dies in maus
XD

Pleasee
04-17-2019, 12:40 PM
+1 for this

SlaveKnight
04-17-2019, 12:56 PM
Okay so heres my input, you can only reflect on your health so it nerfs sorc and rogue against wars and warriors get one shot kills against everyone they might as well not have touched the Aegis because it still one shots this is wayy to over powered and like the other dude said if they can get kills like rogues let them die like rogues , it's so unfair I'm actually quitting pvp while my kdr ls high untill this stupid aegis is nerfedTry to duel any warrior without Aegis, you know you will easily win if you have decent gear. Warriors deserve to get some kills, if don't, there is no reason for putting PvE kills as an criterion for Leaderboard.

Idk what happened to Ebon Daggs after nerf, but it was killing good geared warriors with 80% HP

slaaayerrr
04-17-2019, 01:11 PM
I'm actually quitting pvp while my kdr ls high untill this stupid aegis is nerfed

if u sell some op gears pm me, ign skype

Cinco
04-17-2019, 01:50 PM
Good discussion - to add some flavor: reflection process reflects the incoming damage - so a nerf applied to the incoming damage would be most effective. Please continue.

Fearrr
04-17-2019, 02:40 PM
Good discussion - to add some flavor: reflection process reflects the incoming damage - so a nerf applied to the incoming damage would be most effective. Please continue.

Would this apply to Pvp only? Or Pve and Pvp? Glad your taking the time to listen. Hmm a thought. I know the dps have a hard time knowing which War with Ebon Aegis Proc goes off when there is 4 or more Ebon Aegis in a clash. So for pvp only what if the Ebon Aegis Procs the color of which team side they are on in a clash? Red Team Procs a red color aura, Blue Team procs a blue color aura?

Willl
04-17-2019, 02:46 PM
My idea to try solve:
Ebon aegis in pve keep it as it is.
Ebon aegis in pvp make blue aura reflection for blue team and red aura for red team. And reduce its reflection of 25% dmg and let's see how it goes.

Ebon daggers in pve keep it as it is
Ebon daggers in pvp reduce dmg reflection of 20% dmg and let's see how it goes.

Ebon staff in pve buff proc chance, buff damage reflection of 50% dmg to mobs/bosses (need to try and see what happen, probably needs more future fix)
Ebon staff in pvp reduce damage reflection of 20% dmg.

Do not allow the reflection of razor shield for rogues.
Do not allow the reflection of gale skill for mages
Reduce damage reflected of noxious bolt to 50% (It means that the reflection of this skill must be half of the total damage the skill inflict to an opponent)
Reduce damage reflected of lightning to 50% (same as nox bolt)

An important point even if not rly topic related it's curse skill. Since it should work same way as those procs we must solve also this problem.
The skill should be more powerful than a proc of a weapon. Try buff its damage reflected of 50% and we see how it goes (someone already suggested it here on forum idk where).

Hope it helps =)

SlaveKnight
04-17-2019, 03:35 PM
Good discussion - to add some flavor: reflection process reflects the incoming damage - so a nerf applied to the incoming damage would be most effective. Please continue.Seems a good idea if you're talking about PvP, but for PvE seems bad because actually maps are pretty easy (mainly the farming places like ESG and Mauso) and you will only want DMG/DPS, and that's why I'm using Ebon Aegis...

Please, consider create farming maps with mobs and bosses/mobs with high dmg in next expansion, so all classes will be useful. Also I would like to see no pots available so Mages healing would be very effective.

Also agree with the different aura collors, this will really help players to know when they can hit the enemy

Catabolgg
04-17-2019, 04:41 PM
Ebon gun needs a buff or reflection. It's totally useless now..

Toxiclarp
04-17-2019, 06:09 PM
Oof oh well lol

Perceval
04-17-2019, 07:13 PM

This seems kinda vague. You mean a nerf to the amount of damage that can be reflected or a nerf to current damage all classes do in pvp? I think you mean the first, correct me if I'm wrong but the second opens a whole new can of worms.

InsanitrisesAL
04-17-2019, 07:48 PM
We appreciate your input cinco but something else was brought up . Someone seems to think that we get one shot because of our high crit and damage and I agree but they cant expect us to use bad gear and get killed anyways? Something does need to change before the nerfs warriors would die in pvp and now they are shredding everyone elses kdr and quickly building theirs , another thing someone said was try fighting warriors without the aegis, in team deathmatch theres literally times where theyhave 3 ebon aegis wars =/ this is no fair because it makes warriors pretty much invincible, with their healing skills we have to hit them so many times to kill them and its insane how something like this could slip by sts . No offense. Going on with my statement, honestly I wouldn't care if you took off the reflect on hp and heavily nerfed all ebons in pvp . And another thing the rogue daggers for ebon is so much more expensive and its terrible how when the ebon aegis came out it was around 50 mil , daggers were auto 80 mil , cinco please carry our thoughts to your team. This post was a great sucess :)

InsanitrisesAL
04-17-2019, 07:54 PM
Also cinco adding on to my previous post above ^^ I have a question, could you maybe clarify what matters in the guild leaderboard placement, I know that pve kills matter and achievement points , but to pvp kills come into effect? Please guys this ones only for the devs

*Live*
04-17-2019, 08:51 PM
I agree with Flamesofanger. Just remove all reflection damage from ebon in pvp (Not Pve). Proc has nothing to do with killing someone with skill anyway. I know everyone gonna get salty but if people want "balanced" pvp, reflection damage was wrong way to go. Anyone who really pvp before ebons know pvp was decently balanced then. Clashes were actually fun and everyone enjoyed it. There would be so many full maps, now your lucky to find a couple people in a map. Only time maps are full now is when you call friends just to fill a map.

Sent from my RCT6303W87M7 using Tapatalk

Gamegrog
04-17-2019, 09:00 PM
They seem want aegis nerf in PvP,
but you read my mind about PvE part. Our class suffered a lot in PvE in past years. It is still sad to see well geared warrior fight a group of mobs in Esg so long, then rogue come on map, boom boom boom, and group of mobs is past.
To PvP part - i do not really care about dead mode. It seem, that they will continue in creating threads related to "nerf ebon aegis" everyday. I really do not know what to add here, if developers nerf aegis again, it will affect PvE also, and i do not want become turtle again, because some have problems with aegis in mode, i do not even play.That is so true warriors suffered a lot coz of this reason a well geared warriors were dealing so low dmg compared to that of a mid geared rog,and a normal geared mage.
Coz of this reason many ppl left the map or even refused to pt with warriors.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Luciano Lobo
04-17-2019, 10:44 PM
Good discussion - to add some flavor: reflection process reflects the incoming damage - so a nerf applied to the incoming damage would be most effective. Please continue.On PvE, the curse of mages of Graveyard cannot be countered by the proc or warrior's ultimate. This is not the case on Mausoleum mages.

~LUCKYLOBO

Willl
04-18-2019, 06:54 AM
Not gonna be salty, I don't think the general idea of reflection is bad. If not oneshot it's interesting proc and does not allow any players to spam skills.
Old pvp balanced? Ehm you forgot before ebons they were endless fights with only warriors :/.
It's not gonna be easy find the perfect reflecting damage for each of the weapons..but i dont want pvp again in endless fights..please not again.

Encryptions
04-18-2019, 08:09 AM
Rogs have insane damage and warriors have low damage. Without that aeig the warrior is useless because he can not do enough damage to kill a mage or rogue in pvp. Rogue hits for 8k damage in pvp as warrior does 100-1200 damage. That ebon reflect helps us so much because we can actually kill people for once. Its like when the warrior gets one item that makes him op everyone begs the devs to nerf it so the warrior is useless again. The proc only lasts for a few seconds, and it only works if you hit the warrior.
Damage reflection is just taking the rogues damage to the warrior and hitting them with it. Rog gets one shot instead of the warrior. Rog is just as op as a warrior with damage reflection.

In pve the maps are easy so the rog can one shot enemies as warrior has to sit there and damage them for 1-6k damage. Rogue does 25k+ damage (with a normal skill) not even the ultimate skill.

Its just one item that is op. Not many people have it because it costs 85-110mil gold. Just make the daggers and the staff equivalent to the aeig.

SlaveKnight
04-18-2019, 08:17 AM
Rogs have insane damage and warriors have low damage. Without that aeig the warrior is useless because he can not do enough damage to kill a mage or rogue in pvp. Rogue hits for 8k damage in pvp as warrior does 100-1200 damage. That ebon reflect helps us so much because we can actually kill people for once. Its like when the warrior gets one item that makes him op everyone begs the devs to nerf it so the warrior is useless again. The proc only lasts for a few seconds, and it only works if you hit the warrior.
Damage reflection is just taking the rogues damage to the warrior and hitting them with it. Rog gets one shot instead of the warrior. Rog is just as op as a warrior with damage reflection.

In pve the maps are easy so the rog can one shot enemies as warrior has to sit there and damage them for 1-6k damage. Rogue does 25k+ damage (with a normal skill) not even the ultimate skill.

Its just one item that is op. Not many people have it because it costs 85-110mil gold.Totally agree, PvE is insanely unfair if u compare rogues to warriors. Did u ever tried that daily quest from Shuyal where u need to kill 4 bosses (i don't remember if are 3 or 4), man with my I warrior need 15 min to kill all the bosses with good gears (arcanes weapons, ring, amulet, top tier pet), while with my low gear rogue I kill them in less than 3 min.

Also, the situation becomes worse when you look to farming maps.. Ppl just want to run with parties full of rogues, or 3 rogues 1 mage.. Warrior will only be invited if he have TB/Ebon and lot of Ms. TOTALLY UNFAIR

m3cy
04-18-2019, 09:25 AM
Good discussion - to add some flavor: reflection process reflects the incoming damage - so a nerf applied to the incoming damage would be most effective. Please continue.Ebon gun needs some flavor and the ebon staff, mages wepons should always be effective against mobs over tank/rogs ebons, because essencially thats the job for mages, crowd control, stun, dot.
Buff the staff more and especially the gun.
Not sure about ebon dag/aegis, i think there pretty op compared to staff/gun :[
Mage gun proc is useless its like a rouge aim shot and it does not help with the (3 things) i mentioned. So please buff the proc on staff/gun.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

Fearrr
04-18-2019, 09:30 AM
Encryptions is 100% right. But the problem is and like I said before in another thread, the handful of warriors who do have them *a select few not all* instead of doing real clashes they are fighting scared stacking 3 or more Ebon Aegis Tanks on the same team. Which is ruining clashes and causing endless boring fights. This is why I made the suggestion of having a Max of 2 of each class type on the same team for TDM/CTF. Would be nice if we could test a Max of 2 each class limit and having the Aegis Aura Proc, Proc the color Red/Blue depending on the team your on. And I'm 100% fine with the Ebon Aegis not killing dps in one shot but don't nerf it to the point where we can't get kills anymore. A few early hotfixes made the Aegis like that and I ended up selling it twice .

Quick Edit: @Encryptions I still agree with most of what you said. I think pvp wise warriors were doing a lack of damage but wouldn't say useless in Pvp. With weapons like Nightmare Aegis and Terror Blade. Getting kills were just harder to do than now with Ebon Aegis.

Marcoss
04-18-2019, 09:33 AM
DEVELOPERS PLAYING THE BLIND GAME 😂😂 they don't give af cuz they not gonna have a profit even if they fix it

Trader
04-18-2019, 01:38 PM

True that is a very valid point, but there are three very important factors at the root of it:
1) The incoming damage of every class/skill is different.
2) The reflected damage is not armor ignoring, so you will have to consider the armor of the classes as well when applying the nerf.
3) Nerf on the incoming damage will only work properly if the %Damage reflection of all Ebon weapons are somewhat similar.

Which means if you give priority to balancing the classes in terms of the raw statistics like raw damage, skill damage, crit, armor etc.. then you might not even have to worry about procs doing inconsistent damage to different classes/skills. So don't band-aid the problem with tweaks and quick fix, instead fix the root cause of the issue.

Its time you guys take initiatives from your end on these things, because these things matters to majority. And thanks for listening.

ilmercenario
04-18-2019, 03:16 PM
Everyone here just trying to get an advantage for its own class, not trying to balance the game, rogues always been best class can solo any map, and kill everything in pvp, when tanks always been the weakest and most useless no party even needed tanks before sts give them a decent proc to play .. tanks its a class that get strong only because of procs and rogues jelly always crying im so bored of this, my advice to the devs is take a choice and stick to it u r spoiling this community who only want their class advantage so just do what u think is best and all will accept it.

Trader
04-19-2019, 01:01 AM
Everyone here just trying to get an advantage for its own class, not trying to balance the game, rogues always been best class can solo any map, and kill everything in pvp, when tanks always been the weakest and most useless no party even needed tanks before sts give them a decent proc to play .. tanks its a class that get strong only because of procs and rogues jelly always crying im so bored of this, my advice to the devs is take a choice and stick to it u r spoiling this community who only want their class advantage so just do what u think is best and all will accept it.

First of all You are mixing pve and pvp.

2nd - aren't you doing the same thing? Arent you just trying to take advantage for your own class.
You are complaining that rogues are best at offense but you have not mentioned anywhere that warriors are best at defense. If you are saying that warrior is class that only get strong by proc then I am sorry you dont know how to play warrior.

Warriors never been useless in PvP, they have twice the armor and strength of any other 2 classes. With the given proc Warriors are now unbeatable in PVP.

The same goes for PVE, warrior is a tank class, your job in PVE is to take aggro and keep enemies off rogues and mages but I don't even see Warriors using taunts now days. If warriors wants to "act" as dps then please take off the excess armor given to them, its as simple as that.

Now your concern regarding left out of parties by rogues is correct, and the same concern is shared by mages hence the main question you guys should be asking is:
Why is the game design progressing in a way where only a damage class is relevant.
If the future content is only going to favor damage then its time all the classes are turned into damage classes, let the skills and skill cool-downs be the only variables keeping them different.

@Players: Wake up and ask the right questions instead of ranting. Every logical discussion ever started on this forum was ignored by devs just because the thread turned toxic because of rants. Don't make another similar example here.

SlaveKnight
04-19-2019, 01:25 AM

2nd - aren't you doing the same thing? Arent you just trying to take advantage for your own class.
You are complaining that rogues are best at offense but you have not mentioned anywhere that warriors are best at defense. If you are saying that warrior is class that only get strong by proc then I am sorry you dont know how to play warrior.

Warriors never been useless in PvP, they have twice the armor and strength of any other 2 classes. With the given proc Warriors are now unbeatable in PVP.

The same goes for PVE, warrior is a tank class, your job in PVE is to take aggro and keep enemies off rogues and mages but I don't even see Warriors using taunts now days. If warriors wants to "act" as dps then please take off the excess armor given to them, its as simple as that.

Now your concern regarding left out of parties by rogues is correct, and the same concern is shared by mages hence the main question you guys should be asking is:
Why is the game design progressing in a way where only a damage class is relevant.
If the future content is only going to favor damage then its time all the classes are turned into damage classes, let the skills and skill cool-downs be the only variables keeping them different.

@Players: Wake up and ask the right questions instead of ranting. Every logical discussion ever started on this forum was ignored by devs just because the thread turned toxic because of rants. Don't make another similar example here.That's the point! I'm main warrior and I want to play as a warrior, tanking, soaking damage, protecting support and damage class. But actually, damage support class just don't need a tank. Why you need someone tanking if you can basically wreck everything with damage?

Look to Hydra and Infested, you barely can see a warrior using the badge because you need to finish the map quickly, and if you want to finish quickly what do you want, a pt full of rogues for sure!

Im tired of repeating, but I really hope that devs create maps where all classes become useful in next expansion, mals where you just CAN'T survive without a tank, you CAN'T kill without a rogue, and you CAN'T beat easily without mages crowd control.

ilmercenario
04-19-2019, 05:06 PM

@Players: Wake up and ask the right questions instead of ranting. Every logical discussion ever started on this forum was ignored by devs just because the thread turned toxic because of rants. Don't make another similar example here.

I want that tanks its not useless anymore,and well maybe im nab tank, but if you are going to say that the mainly thing that make a tank useful isnt proc my dear you are totally wrong, in this kind of game sadly it is, as you said the game its going a way where only damage its useful, so or they change way, or tank need keep getting weapons with procs that deal lot of damage so none should complain about the aegis proc in pve, they should complain the way the game is going.I maybe mixed up things like you said about pve and pvp, but i played the game as a tank since always so i know something, i vsed some good rogues who won duels against me using the ebon aegis .. that says a lot, not saying the weapon shouldnt be nerfed in pvp it should, but just to let you know, its not true tanks with aegis kill everything, also you talked about tanks hp and armor? Do you know how many combos does a good geared rogue need to get down a good geared tank? Around 2 and thanks god rogues damage its even nerfed in pvp, or it would be one hit, so how much is the tank armor and hp relevant compared to the rogues damage? As the game is now it is irrelevant

Jairus980
04-21-2019, 01:12 AM
That's the point! I'm main warrior and I want to play as a warrior, tanking, soaking damage, protecting support and damage class. But actually, damage support class just don't need a tank. Why you need someone tanking if you can basically wreck everything with damage?

Look to Hydra and Infested, you barely can see a warrior using the badge because you need to finish the map quickly, and if you want to finish quickly what do you want, a pt full of rogues for sure!

Im tired of repeating, but I really hope that devs create maps where all classes become useful in next expansion, mals where you just CAN'T survive without a tank, you CAN'T kill without a rogue, and you CAN'T beat easily without mages crowd control.

The best example event is the booty private event. The mobs damage is redelicious high so you need tank to aggro
That mob difficult is just blue circle, not red yet.

But rogue can use glow/nekro as shield aka replacing war main role so what's the point lol ��

Uiss
04-21-2019, 05:12 AM
now appears several rogues asking to balance the pvp, how funny. Before rogue reigned and warrior would not even kill somebody. I see no problem in the current state, everyone continues to kill. The problem now is that the warrior is killing a lot, especially the rogues?

Strike
04-21-2019, 05:47 AM
All ebons making mage useless actually..reflect need damage from mobs to work..while mages role should be crowd control..if u want reflect works perfect mages should avoid using most of their skills (gale//freeze //clock//fireball) since all this skills making mobs to attack less..ebon just making mage useless even in maus..just use mage in maus with any ebon user..they will say DONT USE THAT SKILLS ..simply crowd control not needed anymore..

ilmercenario
04-21-2019, 08:47 PM
All ebons making mage useless actually..reflect need damage from mobs to work..while mages role should be crowd control..if u want reflect works perfect mages should avoid using most of their skills (gale//freeze //clock//fireball) since all this skills making mobs to attack less..ebon just making mage useless even in maus..just use mage in maus with any ebon user..they will say DONT USE THAT SKILLS ..simply crowd control not needed anymore..

You are right, but its a new mechanic sts did and we should get used to it, if you think well theres also many other stuff made tank useless too, like nekro, awakens, rogues and mages have high hp and armor tank isnt needed, and before the terror blade and ebon aegis a tank couldnt get party invites because ofcourse he would slow down the run and that mean less $$$ so you cant complain about it now, it is strong weapon but it is right in my opinion, since it just reflect so means if mobs dont target the war or they are stunned from mage its useless, or even for a event like this egg machines dont attack so tank its really slow cleaning map.

Trader
04-21-2019, 11:57 PM
I want that tanks its not useless anymore,and well maybe im nab tank, but if you are going to say that the mainly thing that make a tank useful isnt proc my dear you are totally wrong, in this kind of game sadly it is, as you said the game its going a way where only damage its useful, so or they change way, or tank need keep getting weapons with procs that deal lot of damage so none should complain about the aegis proc in pve, they should complain the way the game is going.I maybe mixed up things like you said about pve and pvp, but i played the game as a tank since always so i know something, i vsed some good rogues who won duels against me using the ebon aegis .. that says a lot, not saying the weapon shouldnt be nerfed in pvp it should, but just to let you know, its not true tanks with aegis kill everything, also you talked about tanks hp and armor? Do you know how many combos does a good geared rogue need to get down a good geared tank? Around 2 and thanks god rogues damage its even nerfed in pvp, or it would be one hit, so how much is the tank armor and hp relevant compared to the rogues damage? As the game is now it is irrelevant

Players need to understand that procs are not even a temporary solutions, it does not fix or make your class better. It only makes the game-play better for the few players who can use that weapon proc.
This is the same mistake mages made in past, instead of focusing on class stats and asking for balance they continued using old broken OP procs for season after season and now they are crying because old procs are useless and the new ones doesn't compensate for the stats. So don't fall into the same trap again and learn from history.

I agree with your argument about rogues being op enough to take down a warrior in PvP with 2 combos. And then there are mages that are bad with both offense and defense, the only way mages get pvp kills right now is assist (if you are OP enough to survive in a clash, forget 1vs1).
But do you think a weapon proc is a way to fix it? IMO it is not, things should be fixed at the stat and skill level and its time devs work on it.

I feel that devs miserably failed to apply the concept of "perfect imbalance". Its usually applied in a game so players switch classes. What devs don't understand is that in this game players only switch classes depending on which class is able to farm more gold. So sorry ebon aegis proc is not going to increase the population of warriors.
We saw high % of mage in maus expansion because it was easy to use mage to farm gold in maus.
Similarly in Festerfang expansion players changed to rogue to farm gold from raids, but they continue to use that class even after the gold is removed because the class itself is very OP. And if things are not going to change and rogues remain the jack of all trades then the same population is going to move and increase in next expansion.

Anyway I don't have any confidence in devs that they understand or are willing to fix these issues because if they wanted to work on class balance or reviving pvp then they would have done it a long time ago. So I dont think there is any point wasting our time discussing it.

ilmercenario
04-22-2019, 03:16 AM
Players need to understand that procs are not even a temporary solutions, it does not fix or make your class better. It only makes the game-play better for the few players who can use that weapon proc.
This is the same mistake mages made in past, instead of focusing on class stats and asking for balance they continued using old broken OP procs for season after season and now they are crying because old procs are useless and the new ones doesn't compensate for the stats. So don't fall into the same trap again and learn from history.

I agree with your argument about rogues being op enough to take down a warrior in PvP with 2 combos. And then there are mages that are bad with both offense and defense, the only way mages get pvp kills right now is assist (if you are OP enough to survive in a clash, forget 1vs1).
But do you think a weapon proc is a way to fix it? IMO it is not, things should be fixed at the stat and skill level and its time devs work on it.

I feel that devs miserably failed to apply the concept of "perfect imbalance". Its usually applied in a game so players switch classes. What devs don't understand is that in this game players only switch classes depending on which class is able to farm more gold. So sorry ebon aegis proc is not going to increase the population of warriors.
We saw high % of mage in maus expansion because it was easy to use mage to farm gold in maus.
Similarly in Festerfang expansion players changed to rogue to farm gold from raids, but they continue to use that class even after the gold is removed because the class itself is very OP. And if things are not going to change and rogues remain the jack of all trades then the same population is going to move and increase in next expansion.

Anyway I don't have any confidence in devs that they understand or are willing to fix these issues because if they wanted to work on class balance or reviving pvp then they would have done it a long time ago. So I dont think there is any point wasting our time discussing it.

I have to totally agree with you, you said exactly what the problem is.

serious-
04-22-2019, 05:09 AM
Stop nagging ebon aegis is 80m atm while the rouges is 60-70 beside u think without a proc a rouge with full health and armor will die in pvp by a tank in that case nerf aim shot Or something beside in pve tanks are useless ebon aegis is the only thing that helps them since all wants rouges and mages give tanks a break

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Loot
04-22-2019, 10:00 PM
No point in nagging. The warriors proc only activates when it takes damage, its reflect shield will only do damage to you if youre attacking him. Ignore warriors when you see the aura around him. Yall mad a warrior finally is getting kills instead of a rogue. What you guys should discuss is giving mages better stuff. Pff

Go make a thread about mages ebon staff oof, the ebon staff and blades need to be updated. The ebon aegis is ok as it is.

InsanitrisesAL
05-02-2019, 10:01 PM
no actually we are mad because warriors are nearly invincible in pvp and get kills like rogue with double the hp and armour that's messed up . On another note my post got 1800 views :))

ilmercenario
05-03-2019, 07:00 AM
You are totally wrong i played against exoerienced pvp rogues i still lose, proc doesent make me win with them they would just wait my proc gone and hit me hard after and believe me too geared rogue in pvp hurt more than any proc no matter if u r geared tank, but i have to agree about in clashes it become toxic and annoying, expecially for the tanks stack .. so i have to agree about a little nerf pvp talking it shouldnt be one shot since it ruin clashs and make tanks stack in pvp = annoying asf

THE GOLDEN KING
05-03-2019, 09:40 AM
You are totally wrong i played against exoerienced pvp rogues i still lose, proc doesent make me win with them they would just wait my proc gone and hit me hard after and believe me too geared rogue in pvp hurt more than any proc no matter if u r geared tank, but i have to agree about in clashes it become toxic and annoying, expecially for the tanks stack .. so i have to agree about a little nerf pvp talking it shouldnt be one shot since it ruin clashs and make tanks stack in pvp = annoying asf

In my opinion proc should have been “chance on reducing 60% of incoming damage for 4 seconds” something like that would be more reasonable in my opinion. Since warriors with a sword and shield weapon can’t kill anything. Game was not meant for reflect... unless it were only for PVE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Demente
05-03-2019, 10:56 AM
Thanks to this event they threw the game everything went to the crap there are no more weapons that are not arcade so that they give of this form ??? Why did they play the game like that?

Obooo
05-03-2019, 11:49 AM
Same as in all movies as always, parties only reunited when the bad guys are getting EXTREMELY strong! In brief, sts please make formidable mobs! Thats the solution. Hohoho

angeloiloveyou
05-03-2019, 05:28 PM
Pls make a balance system on ebon weapons like ebon aegis in proc aegis is a top ebon compare to others and why ebon bow proc down the damage when magic mob cursed you in mausoleum? and the other is not? Sory for my bad english