PDA

View Full Version : Mind Wrack skill description

Kahlua
12-05-2011, 11:35 PM
Was it just me, or didn't this skill used to say something about how the critical hit does much more damage? Now it just says the skill damage of like 10-25 or something.
Did they change this? Or is it just hidden/implied? This would really change my pvp layout...as well as my pve layout.

Kahlua
12-07-2011, 05:59 AM
Come on guys, I know I'm not the only operative who does PvP :p

roufus
12-07-2011, 11:46 AM
Yeah I noticed the same thing too eb had an ops build posted somewhere that talked about it it did seem the description was different

Kahlua
12-11-2011, 12:59 PM
Ok can a dev please comment on this?
For my lower leveled ops, this makes a huge difference in my skill build, as well as many other peoples I'd assume.

BodMaster
12-11-2011, 01:16 PM
You got no luck, its the weekend :p maybe PM Flip/JSL to get a quicker response for when they return :p

Kahlua
12-11-2011, 01:19 PM
I figured after 6 days I'd get something :(
I'll do just that, thanks.

BodMaster
12-11-2011, 01:30 PM
I figured after 6 days I'd get something :(
I'll do just that, thanks.

Sometimes they do get over looked, but you have described it pretty well in the title :( maybe a word like 'error' or alike and put in the bug section might have got it more attention oh well, let me know the outcome either way :)

Thade
12-12-2011, 09:23 AM
I'll check this out guys. I don't know of a change off hand. More than likely the skill description was changed because it was too long to be displayed on some devices.

Kahlua
12-12-2011, 09:31 AM
Thank you, Thade!

Thade
12-12-2011, 10:33 AM
In August we made a change to the skill descriptions so they would correctly display the differences between the current rank of a skill and the next rank. At launch there was a bug which made complex skills such as this one show the same skill description for each rank.

There have been no functionality changes to Mind Wrack since launch.

I know you'll ask so here it is. Mind Wrack crits for 20% more damage than most other abilities.

Kahlua
12-12-2011, 11:07 AM
Perfect, exactly what I wanted to hear. Thanks so much Thade.

BodMaster
12-12-2011, 12:38 PM
In August we made a change to the skill descriptions so they would correctly display the differences between the current rank of a skill and the next rank. At launch there was a bug which made complex skills such as this one show the same skill description for each rank.

There have been no functionality changes to Mind Wrack since launch.

I know you'll ask so here it is. Mind Wrack crits for 20% more damage than most other abilities.

Thanks Thade, had me questioning it after a while but that explanation cleared it up fully.