PDA

View Full Version : Auto attack vs dodge

Perceval
04-17-2019, 07:55 AM
The 200% bonus auto attack damage that is meant to make up for ranged weapons lack of stats has a problem. Dodge. Usually in pvp, players (mainly rogues) dodge around 80% of ranged attacks. Could there be something that allows ranged weapons to bypass this dodge? so we can actually see value in using these weapons.

Hope i'm posting this in the right place...its kinda a technical issue isn't it? since it seems to be something that was overlooked when these changes were made.

Azedz
04-17-2019, 08:36 AM
Idk, bows aren't good to begin with stats wise. I think they planned us to use bows in PvE so rogues can stay safe and deal dmg, although this makes them do significantly low dmg but clear speed doesnt matter as much.

Daggers on the other hand are high risk high reward both for PvE and PvP.

Rogues have low armor and health, and no invulnerability/ significant dmg reduction both for PvE and PvP. So dodge is implemented for rogues to survive.

I think it's not a technical issue, the best place to post this might be on general discussion.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Futumsh
04-17-2019, 09:21 AM
Not a bug - if you have suggestions for balance / design changes, send them over to the suggestions forum.