PDA

View Full Version : Problem and want back my stuff!!!

kanogom
04-17-2019, 07:47 PM
Ok..11 hours ago I put 12 noble fury to craft..after like 3min I put 2 more..14 noble craftin..that was before I go sleep..in the morning I click collect and after that when I try put on gear noble fury gems..no gems..I look like 50times in my inv..they not there.. I'm sure 100% I not delete them or somthing else..because when I click collect after than I try put on gear noble fury gems..I try log out..no luck..so I'm very confused and dont undressed realy what going now..but I want my gems back..this is very weird and frist time hapening to..just want to ask if sombody else have same experience whit this like me..tnx and have nice day

Warriorknown
04-17-2019, 09:37 PM
Maybe you crafted a different tier of jewel instead of noble?

Rosybuds
04-17-2019, 10:17 PM
Ok..11 hours ago I put 12 noble fury to craft..after like 3min I put 2 more..14 noble craftin..that was before I go sleep..in the morning I click collect and after that when I try put on gear noble fury gems..no gems..I look like 50times in my inv..they not there.. I'm sure 100% I not delete them or somthing else..because when I click collect after than I try put on gear noble fury gems..I try log out..no luck..so I'm very confused and dont undressed realy what going now..but I want my gems back..this is very weird and frist time hapening to..just want to ask if sombody else have same experience whit this like me..tnx and have nice day

I had an heroic Nemiso disappear from my stash, I know it was not a Great Pet but still I was planning on selling it...
Went too sleep it was in my stash , Woke up it was gone... Totally Gutted,
Not as bad as you are feeling with all those Nobles.
I didn’t get my pet back, But I hope you get those back as thats a lot of time too make those or Gold too lose.
Good Luck...

kanogom
04-18-2019, 12:16 AM
I'm 100% sure its was noble fury..buy cheap last night superb fury for cheap..that why I go craft noble fury..and I know I dont delete..because when I click collect from crafting,same second I go try put on my gear and it was gone..like realy never happen to me..very confused now...and I dont have reason to lie or somthing like that..I can go buy now other gems..just I want to know if sombody experience somthing like this realy..because I'm old player from 2012 and this never happen..wish you all the best

Susanne
04-18-2019, 01:59 AM
It's happened to me, last year. I had some valuable eggs disappear. I know I had them when I logged out that evening, they were gone next day. Another time my tavern windows went.
I don't share my account details so no-one stole them, I searched my ALTs diligently before emailing STS.
They recovered one tavern window and for some strange reason the eggs were replaced with fortune fobs. I'm sorry it's happened to you because it made me doubt my memory at one point but I know that stuff went. I did mention it on here too.
I don't tell lies and I don't like causing a fuss so I just let it go and got on with it but it has affected my ocd for checking things.

Perceval
04-18-2019, 03:11 AM
Few years back I logged out one night with 63m in my stash and logged in during the afternoon to find 55m. Contacted support and they said they didn't have any system that records gold history so I should make sure not to share my account details with anyone.

1. I'm sure anyone that got my details would have made off with more than 8m lol
2. Do I suspect my mom? She's a Dr and barely at home lol xD

Ebereasider
04-18-2019, 04:23 AM

You should post this in bugs section and also mention your IGN there. That way, some dev can check your records to find out what exactly happened with those

Yeh
04-18-2019, 05:08 AM
Mendela effect .

Susanne
04-18-2019, 05:38 AM
Hi Yeh. It wasn't a false memory. I wouldn't have emailed STS without a reason. I can't forget the fact I had platinum eggs in my inventory one evening and the next day I didn't. Anyway, it's done with now. I only posted in answer to the original post.

kanogom
04-18-2019, 05:53 AM
I report problem and send email..now just waiting..tnx for info ..I put post on bugs and technical issue ..tnx guys..in sory I hear you have same problem like me..all the best

Futumsh
04-18-2019, 10:07 AM
Not a bug, you used up the noble fury crafting exquisite fury.

Crocodile
04-18-2019, 10:16 AM
Not a bug, you used up the noble fury crafting exquisite fury.Gz kanogom...now you have exq fury instead of noble fury XD

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

kanogom
04-18-2019, 05:01 PM
Rip to me..you right I craft exq..idk how I do it but I craft ..I died now..sory for all this -.-

Fyrce
04-18-2019, 06:23 PM
You can always cancel.

Remiem
04-18-2019, 06:49 PM
I'm glad this worked out. :) Closing the thread!