PDA

View Full Version : Gems missing from my inv !

kanogom
04-18-2019, 05:55 AM
Problem and want back my stuff!!!

Ok..21 hours ago I put 12 noble fury to craft..after like 3min I put 2 more..14 noble craftin..that was before I go sleep..in the morning I click collect and after that when I try put on gear noble fury gems..no gems..I look like 50times in my inv..they not there.. I'm sure 100% I not delete them or somthing else..because when I click collect after than I try put on gear noble fury gems..I try log out..no luck..so I'm very confused and dont undressed realy what going now..but I want my gems back..this is very weird and frist time hapening to..just want to ask if sombody else have same experience whit this like me..tnx and have nice

intizamfamily888
04-18-2019, 07:13 AM
What item do u want to put the jewels on? The item u want to use nobles on must be atleast lvl 30

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

kanogom
04-18-2019, 07:32 AM
Mire set and end set lvl 71 I try to put

Futumsh
04-18-2019, 10:05 AM
Logs say you started 6 noble fury, and 3 a little while later.
When you came back, you completed 9 noble fury, and immediately started crafting 3 exquisite fury (which consumed the 9 noble fury).

kanogom
04-18-2019, 05:04 PM
Yes I just sow you right..cant believe i do tha -.- ..I'm sory oboth this ..frist i didn't even see it because i was in panic and looking for noble..but I just check on..and is there zzz..sory if I make trouble