PDA

View Full Version : Event Designed for Rogues

SlaveKnight
04-18-2019, 02:20 PM
Again, another event designed for rogues only. I ran with 3 warriors and we took +15 min to destroy all eggs.

Played again in a party with 2 rogues. Destroyed everything in less than 5 minutes.

Well, but why am I complaining? All events are designed for rogues tbh.. Just look to the Lb in the end of the event to see the difference..

Consider changing the name of the game for Rogue Legends next expansion.

Sent from my moto e5 using Tapatalk

QuaseT
04-18-2019, 04:38 PM
Thats why the reward is for each class. Be happy because u might need to open less eggs to be on lb.

Dessiire
04-18-2019, 04:41 PM
lol, this event is for each class in AL so don't cry about how sts make the events is for All

Enviado desde mi LG-M153 mediante Tapatalk

Ipooponfifteens
04-18-2019, 04:57 PM
Problem very big use a speed set boi! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tsuchii
04-18-2019, 05:08 PM
Please stop crying while playing other classes. Rogue is damage master so it is okay to destroy machines faster.
If you don't want to waste time, then find a team.

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

SlaveKnight
04-18-2019, 10:00 PM
Problem very big use a speed set boi! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Speed isn't the problem since I have 280%+ Ms LMAO.

The problem is because even a good geared warrior like me does much less damage (the only useful stat in AL PvE) than a nab rogue.

I think that there should be a way to taunt the bunny or at least do something useful. At moment everything I do is join the mal and wait for the dps class destroy the machine.

SlaveKnight
04-18-2019, 10:03 PM
Please stop crying while playing other classes. Rogue is damage master so it is okay to destroy machines faster.
If you don't want to waste time, then find a team.

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using TapatalkThe problem isn't rogues be the "damage master", the problem it's because everything needed is damage, making warrior and some mages completely useless.

Doesn't matter my 13k armor and 15k HP, everyone will prefer a 3k dmg (average player) rogue for pt.

Kyptix
04-18-2019, 10:36 PM
If this event is for all rogues, then why is the mages that are top on LB with the most points? Got em.

SlaveKnight
04-18-2019, 10:37 PM
lol, this event is for each class in AL so don't cry about how sts make the events is for All

Enviado desde mi LG-M153 mediante TapatalkYeah, I agree, the event is for all! But rogues have a clear advantage compared to other classes.

Spooked
04-19-2019, 01:48 AM
Yeah, I agree, the event is for all! But rogues have a clear advantage compared to other classes.

Right, thats why theres a mage at #1
Anyway, as a warrior you can easily go for as much dmg as possible, smart skill point spending goes a long way, then there is the possibility to instead buying Health n armor -if u ask me warriors are indeed becoming useless since tanks arent really needed anymore- you can buy dmg gear, its not hard to reach a fair amount of Dmg with the right gear.
Skill choice is also important, try to pick skills with higher damage -mostly a non multi-target attack-
If you play it smart it should be a problem.
And if those steps dont work for you and you are getting upset, try making a Rogue alternate account.

Kind Regards,

Alkif
04-19-2019, 04:03 AM
go distract the bunny

Confessing
04-19-2019, 07:31 AM
Event is designed for all 3 classes that's why there is a separate LB for each class. The main LB doesn't have anything to do with rewards so be grateful you'll spend less eggs for points. LB as a warrior is easier

SlaveKnight
04-19-2019, 09:46 AM
go distract the bunnyI would like to do it but there is no way to taunt him.

SlaveKnight
04-19-2019, 09:55 AM
Event is designed for all 3 classes that's why there is a separate LB for each class. The main LB doesn't have anything to do with rewards so be grateful you'll spend less eggs for points. LB as a warrior is easierYeah the main lb doesn't matter but if u want to run event, run with rogues or u will take forever to finish the map. Due to this, rogues can farm eggs much faster than other clases.

Thewolfbull
04-19-2019, 10:00 AM
Just make a rogue for events like this it's worth it, don't even need great gear just use average gear and some superb jewels better than any tank :)

SlaveKnight
04-19-2019, 10:02 AM
Just make a rogue for events like this it's worth it, don't even need great gear just use average gear and some superb jewels better than any tank :)it's a nice idea, I'll do it for next events.

Marcoss
04-19-2019, 11:41 AM
40m of eggs and you're top 1 warrior

Deezey
04-19-2019, 02:09 PM
I typically see rogues and casters dealing with the eggs, while the warr tanks the bunny and holds him just out of range. The warr does have it the easiest after all they need only sit there and collect the spoils and get the same rewards.

A group of all warriors does happen occasionally, for that it takes much longer but one should still distract the bunny.

slaaayerrr
04-19-2019, 02:27 PM
Again, another event designed for rogues only

-farming jewels designed for warriors (or maybe u can make 50+ weak per elix on rogue?)
-maus (as farming place!) designed for mages+warriors already 3rd expansion (u cant be op rogue if have 700gl+, i tried all classes, its harder to survive on good geared rogue even with full armor than on cheap warrior/mage without jewels/awakes/good gears)
-farming energy? mages and warriors dont spend mana potions in kt4, so its designed for them also

and what is your problem about THIS event? u can even buy spot at LB without running it lol

All events are designed for rogues tbh

create rogue for events then?

Well, but why am I complaining?

ask urself, if u see full warrior party - u can leave and try again, energy essences drop is good, but u are wasting 15m for clean one map lmao, what a dumb

SlaveKnight
04-19-2019, 02:39 PM
ask urself, if u see full warrior party - u can leave and try again, energy essences drop is good, but u are wasting 15m for clean one map lmao, what a dumb[/QUOTE]

The dumb here is you, try to do random runs, you will play with any class your stupid idiot. Just try to run the event as a warrior in random runs before start taking a lot of bull**** in forums.

slaaayerrr
04-19-2019, 02:43 PM
Just try to run the event as a warrior in random runs before start taking a lot of bull**** in forums.

i've tried it long time ago and decided that i'll make it on rogue.

just wanna ask again those stupids who asking to nerf rogue's dmg (or buff warrior/mage dmg) - what will be rogue's role in game if u can deal same damage on tanking classes

Cmej565
04-19-2019, 03:57 PM
I agree with the sentiment overall. A warrior is simply put useless in this event. I ran a test with a rog, we both stacked dmg elixirs. I had 6k dps. The rogue has 9k dps. My crits maxed at 11k while the rogue was hitting crits for 33k. In terms of class design i think this is perfectly appropriate. What isnt appropriate is the lack of any mechanic, map design or encounter design that requires the use of other classes. I think this theme rings true across all of the end game maps in the game. Simply adding mobs to the map and making the bunny engageable would have provided greater use for the other classes. This is where events like swamp temple and lovecraft had better design in terms of flexibility in how to run efficiently and generally speaking ur fastest runs would involve use of the three classes.

There's stastically no quantifiable way to say a party of rogues isnt the fastest way to clear the map effectively. While there are class lbs, the idea of practically speaking, segregating the classes in running the event is counter to the concept of mmorpgs. The most efficient way to run any map conceptually should require 1 of each class.

Those are my general critiques of this event, which in many cases are a microcosm of the game overall. I dont believe rogues need a damage nerf. What they do need is nerf to base armor and hp (using base would offset the issue of existing awakes in game). A rogue should not have the ability to reach enough armor where they arent consistently dying in end game maps with out the use of mages and tanks. If rogues are going to be allowed to hit as much armor as some tanks then the other classes should have the ability to reach their damage levels. I hope in the upcoming expansion the devleopers seriously consider these issues of balance both for future content and events.

ilmercenario
04-19-2019, 04:42 PM
Finally someone who speak truth, tell these spoiled rogues man that cry about tank aegis for some damage reflect lol, ask them if the aegis is fakn usefull in the event? Or the terror blade? No useless both, they just want keep rogue best class thats the reason they cry a lot about it, the event is designed for all only because the lb its separate for each class? No i dont see it this way, event its for rogues since only them r useful and if lb its harder for rogues its only because its lot easier for them, like rogues always farmed more than tanks and also rogues items more expensive also for the same reason, cause its best class and make dmg, no im not happy its easy buy eggs and get in tanks lb, u call that playing the game? it sucks that way man it sucks to be useless in the event and now im done. Just delete tank class if need to be this way lol rogues and mage can do party without tank no need it they got hight damage, high hp, high armor tank rip.

Thewolfbull
04-19-2019, 06:31 PM
I agree with the sentiment overall. A warrior is simply put useless in this event. I ran a test with a rog, we both stacked dmg elixirs. I had 6k dps. The rogue has 9k dps. My crits maxed at 11k while the rogue was hitting crits for 33k. In terms of class design i think this is perfectly appropriate. What isnt appropriate is the lack of any mechanic, map design or encounter design that requires the use of other classes. I think this theme rings true across all of the end game maps in the game. Simply adding mobs to the map and making the bunny engageable would have provided greater use for the other classes. This is where events like swamp temple and lovecraft had better design in terms of flexibility in how to run efficiently and generally speaking ur fastest runs would involve use of the three classes.

There's stastically no quantifiable way to say a party of rogues isnt the fastest way to clear the map effectively. While there are class lbs, the idea of practically speaking, segregating the classes in running the event is counter to the concept of mmorpgs. The most efficient way to run any map conceptually should require 1 of each class.

Those are my general critiques of this event, which in many cases are a microcosm of the game overall. I dont believe rogues need a damage nerf. What they do need is nerf to base armor and hp (using base would offset the issue of existing awakes in game). A rogue should not have the ability to reach enough armor where they arent consistently dying in end game maps with out the use of mages and tanks. If rogues are going to be allowed to hit as much armor as some tanks then the other classes should have the ability to reach their damage levels. I hope in the upcoming expansion the devleopers seriously consider these issues of balance both for future content and events.

Yeah make tank taunts/mage cc useful on events and require all classes for faster kill would be great. Instead of it being who does most dmg is best.

Dunno
04-19-2019, 08:15 PM
Is this supposed to be a joke? Let's have another look at it, tanks are kings of jewels u can spend such little amount of gold to have perfectly geared tank for jewel farm, recently a couple of tanks bragged about their hourly income on jewel farming so pls stop being spoiled little brats there's no way in hell any event grants as much gold per hour as jewel farming does. You don't feel useful in this event? Go jewel farm and earn way more gold than any rogue would by doing the event. I personally find this humorous jewel farming is definitely the main pve thing atm, a few m on gears to jewel farm gives more profit than a rogue with 600+ gl which isn't cheap at all. So stay silent and whipe them tears with ur money.

ilmercenario
04-20-2019, 08:28 AM
Is this supposed to be a joke? Let's have another look at it, tanks are kings of jewels u can spend such little amount of gold to have perfectly geared tank for jewel farm, recently a couple of tanks bragged about their hourly income on jewel farming so pls stop being spoiled little brats there's no way in hell any event grants as much gold per hour as jewel farming does. You don't feel useful in this event? Go jewel farm and earn way more gold than any rogue would by doing the event. I personally find this humorous jewel farming is definitely the main pve thing atm, a few m on gears to jewel farm gives more profit than a rogue with 600+ gl which isn't cheap at all. So stay silent and whipe them tears with ur money.

Man what the hell are you talking about??? If tanks stuff is cheap theres a reason behind, and its because tank does no damage and means he is useless even if he is top geared here explained why everything its cheap for him, rogues items is expensive because they rule mann u really stupid if you dont see it,so no im not fakn happy tanks items are cheaper so stop say this bs everytime, and no i want to play the event u put everything about gold wtf i want to enjoy the game not make gold only.

Dunno
04-20-2019, 02:10 PM
Man what the hell are you talking about??? If tanks stuff is cheap theres a reason behind, and its because tank does no damage and means he is useless even if he is top geared here explained why everything its cheap for him, rogues items is expensive because they rule mann u really stupid if you dont see it,so no im not fakn happy tanks items are cheaper so stop say this bs everytime, and no i want to play the event u put everything about gold wtf i want to enjoy the game not make gold only.
Ok now I know you're a troll. This event is purely for profit if you're not running lb. There's no way in hell you wanna play this event for fun cuz cracking some egg machines over and over again isn't fun whatsoever. Smh youre just salty cuz Rogues can make more gold than tanks right? Dw about it mate you'll overfarm maxed rogues with ur cheap *** set ASAP event finishes.

marzeg
04-20-2019, 02:13 PM
Whenever an event involves killing or destroying things, of course rouges are going to dominate it they got very high dps, but that doesn't make the event completely made for rouges.

Agirlnamedbob
04-20-2019, 03:18 PM
Ok now I know you're a troll. This event is purely for profit if you're not running lb. There's no way in hell you wanna play this event for fun cuz cracking some egg machines over and over again isn't fun whatsoever. Smh youre just salty cuz Rogues can make more gold than tanks right? Dw about it mate you'll overfarm maxed rogues with ur cheap *** set ASAP event finishes.

Dang someone didn't sleep well..

ilmercenario
04-20-2019, 04:21 PM

I dont even know what you are talking about lol, rogues will always be the best in farming no matter not even worth answering you, go keep make threads about tanks weapons nerf and complains because you want to dominate.

eleasah
04-20-2019, 05:19 PM
Idk, seems pple forget its rogues job be dmg dealer on single target?

As Tank or mage we cant kill same fast. Cause its not our job;-)

Why not make a mixed pt for clean map fast?

And dont say pple want not run with tanks. Me and a lot others prefer a tank in team. If he know his job;-)

I dont think it will help always think and complain tanks are the poor ones. Some tanks these days have more dmg then some rogues.

But all the dmg makes no mage and no tank same fast as a rogue. Rogues created for this. Mages for crowd control and Tanks for take aggro and keep team alive.

No one can have all. And this is a game for teamplay. That rogues dominate against Single target, its only their job.

Seems sometimes pple forget this is a game. If u spend too much time in map cause random join, feel free to leave. This is not a job, not ur life and for sure nothing to get angry about.

Things will not change cause someone call another stupid. Changes can start by urself. Make mixed pt, remind ur role in game and enjoy the event. So many good in this event. Really need complain about something not work like u wish?

Have a nice day all:-)

Strike
04-20-2019, 10:46 PM
Many farming eggs using rogues (main acc) ..then they open eggs in thier alt mage /tank characters..they r doing this bcos they knew it is easier to reach lb in other class..ik many rogues farm n open eggs in mages..simply after event they can use lb vanity in their main since lb vanities STASHABLE....thats why rogues who not even run lb in rogue lb but has jetpack..better make lb vanities unstashable...

PatD
04-22-2019, 11:55 AM
I have found the solution not long ago... i have married a really nice rogue :P

croma.zid
04-22-2019, 12:05 PM
Well imagine how pvp would be like if the warrior was as tanky as it is rn and dealt the same damage as a rogue.
Just make a rogue alt for farming and keep ur warrior for pvp.
Also mages have a higher wave clear which means they farm energy quicker.

Tuhguhbuhbuh
04-22-2019, 12:47 PM
When it comes to events only. Maybe STS should give tanks a solid damage buff when they enter. Or maybe specifically create an event weapon like a mace or trident that has ridonkulous damage in events but lame in general PVE and PvP.

Loot
04-22-2019, 10:21 PM
You do know that people open the purple eggs to get on LB so thats a big OOF RIP warriors, mages really good though :P